PDA

View Full Version : Scam Alert - SashaFierce / Alastir

Pages : 1 [2]

Gelston
05-10-2016, 01:14 PM
It is like two lines on there. Just don't click it and move on. We get it, you don't like the thread. No one cares.

GS4Pirate
05-10-2016, 01:37 PM
If you leave neg rep you have to leave a comment (even if it's just a '.'), so they were agreeing with whatever it is you posted.

I had no idea, think I have given 2 neg reps before the rest positive and like I would leave an empty comment. That just would not be natural.

Methais
05-10-2016, 03:12 PM
It is like two lines on there. Just don't click it and move on. We get it, you don't like the thread. No one cares.

SHAFT doesn't care about scam threads.

http://p1cdn04.thewrap.com/images/2014/05/kanye-west-comment-on-bush1.jpg

Gnomad
05-10-2016, 06:10 PM
For anyone who doubts my timeline and wants to believe Haldriks fantasy:

When I completed my pendant, I posted the spoiler alert, which was on 4/24 @ 10:53 PM, that would be the second full day of Duskruin.
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?101702-Moonshard-Pendant-SPOILER-ALERT&highlight=

The first official comment by Wyrom about the rarity of the segments was made on 4/25 @ 1:04 AM.
http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Events,%20Quests,%20and%20SimuCoins/Duskruin%20Arena/view/3094
With follow up info @ 9:25 PM on 4/25.
http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Events,%20Quests,%20and%20SimuCoins/Duskruin%20Arena/view/3140

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Events,%20Quests,%20and%20SimuCoins/Duskruin%20Arena/view/2964

Re: Deets on 04/23/2016 06:02 PM EDT

One piece of the Makiri set is extremely rare though. One of those have gone out as well. Two pendants have already gone out in Prime.

Latrinsorm
05-10-2016, 08:44 PM
I watch Antiques Roadshow a lot and one thing you see quite commonly is people who bring something that turns out to be a treasure and one of the questions they are asked on air is "how did you come by this item?" Often they will say they found it at a yard sale, garage sale, or at a second hand store. Do you believe they have an obligation then to return to the place of purchase and give the previous owners the money they should have asked for originally? No, of course not because that would be ridiculous.I don't think this is analogous. In that situation one person bought from another and neither knew the value of the item - there is no taking of advantage there because there is no advantage there. In this situation one person bought from another and only the first knew the value of the item - that is a clear advantage and one that was taken. I have read SF's claims that they did not know, and I am not convinced.
I don't feel bad and don't think I am a douche for knowingly taking advantage of anything. The seller had a price, and if I didn't buy them for that price, someone else would have. If you think I should have messaged the buyer and let him know his cards were worth thousands, you're dumb.If your standard for bad behavior is whether someone else would do it, that is not a good standard.
And that would be the smart move. I like this show called Flea Market Flip and one of the most important parts of winning the competition is to buy something as low as you can and then selling it as high as possible. Today they were talking about how hot weather is better for getting good deals because sellers don't want to drag their items back home. One set of contestants got three pieces of furniture for 12 dollars. There was a bunch of high fiving and exclamations of happiness. There was no sympathy for the seller or expressions of guilt at all.What people celebrate on reality TV is also not a good standard of behavior.
People have a right to be scumbags over text items if they want, sad as that is.Why?
1) It is not anyone's business but the individuals involved in the transaction, 2) It is always the buyers job to get the best deal possible (unless you are an idiot) and the sellers job to get the best deal possible (unless they are an idiot), and 3) It is no ones bloody business!Mankind is your business. The common welfare is your business; charity, mercy, forbearance, benevolence, are all your business. The dealings of your trade are but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of your business. - This isn't a new story, this is an extremely old story. The world has moved with haste from pure capitalism precisely because of situations like these, and prospered greatly for it. We have all recognized that we need a firm hand to keep us from our baser impulses - "snake oil salesman" has not always been a figure of speech.

drauz
05-10-2016, 08:56 PM
I don't think this is analogous. In that situation one person bought from another and neither knew the value of the item - there is no taking of advantage there because there is no advantage there. In this situation one person bought from another and only the first knew the value of the item - that is a clear advantage and one that was taken. I have read SF's claims that they did not know, and I am not convinced.

Actually it does work. The person buying obviously thought it was worth more than they paid for it or else they wouldn't be at a antique roadshow checking on the item. Again this wasn't done to Haldrik, he is just throwing a bitch fit. The person who sold it to SF isn't even known because they haven't complained.

The common welfare is your business; charity, mercy, forbearance, benevolence, are all your business. The dealings of your trade are but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of your business. - This isn't a new story, this is an extremely old story. The world has moved with haste from pure capitalism precisely because of situations like these, and prospered greatly for it. We have all recognized that we need a firm hand to keep us from our baser impulses - "snake oil salesman" has not always been a figure of speech.

http://i.imgur.com/1H0eB0t.gif

Warriorbird
05-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Mankind is your business. The common welfare is your business; charity, mercy, forbearance, benevolence, are all your business. The dealings of your trade are but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of your business. - This isn't a new story, this is an extremely old story. The world has moved with haste from pure capitalism precisely because of situations like these, and prospered greatly for it. We have all recognized that we need a firm hand to keep us from our baser impulses - "snake oil salesman" has not always been a figure of speech.

Most of these folks don't believe that at all. Then again... you voted for Dubya and I voted for Mark Warner. Both still have the stains of deregulation all over them.

Latrinsorm
05-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Actually it does work. The person buying obviously thought it was worth more than they paid for it or else they wouldn't be at a antique roadshow checking on the item. Again this wasn't done to Haldrik, he is just throwing a bitch fit. The person who sold it to SF isn't even known because they haven't complained.They obviously currently think that. There is no evidence they thought it then. You play a dangerous game if you think discontent only exists when it is brought to your personal attention.
http://i.imgur.com/1H0eB0t.gifIt's a quote from a Christmas Carol, and then I expounded.

Tgo01
05-10-2016, 09:23 PM
then I expounded.

Please! There are ladies present.

drauz
05-10-2016, 09:56 PM
They obviously currently think that. There is no evidence they thought it then. You play a dangerous game if you think discontent only exists when it is brought to your personal attention.

For anything you say to hold any water you have to start with the assumption that they specifically knew these would be rare and incredibly valuable. You assume they knew it was going to be incredibly valuable, but the presented evidence doesn't bear that out. From the e-mail and posts I sure thought that this was going to be another pet rat type item and they would be a dime a dozen in a few days, so I probably would have offered less than 1m at the start of the arena.

You won't take the evidence provided you though. So I guess that ends that discussion.

It's a quote from a Christmas Carol, and then I expounded.

I meant , specifically your expounding, how does that relate to this at all? Snake oil salesman tried to sell you things thru deceit and lies, neither of which are applicable here.

Tisket
05-10-2016, 10:01 PM
I don't think this is analogous. In that situation one person bought from another and neither knew the value of the item - there is no taking of advantage there because there is no advantage there. In this situation one person bought from another and only the first knew the value of the item - that is a clear advantage and one that was taken. I have read SF's claims that they did not know, and I am not convinced.If your standard for bad behavior is whether someone else would do it, that is not a good standard.What people celebrate on reality TV is also not a good standard of behavior.Why?Mankind is your business. The common welfare is your business; charity, mercy, forbearance, benevolence, are all your business. The dealings of your trade are but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of your business. - This isn't a new story, this is an extremely old story. The world has moved with haste from pure capitalism precisely because of situations like these, and prospered greatly for it. We have all recognized that we need a firm hand to keep us from our baser impulses - "snake oil salesman" has not always been a figure of speech.

Filthy communist.

Haldrik
05-10-2016, 10:03 PM
I meant , specifically your expounding, how does that relate to this at all? Snake oil salesman tried to sell you things thru deceit and lies, neither of which are applicable here.

Roflmao. You are legit delusional if you think Alastir is all rainbows and sunshine. He's calculated, sneaky, deceitful, and a straight up liar. And the worst kind of liar, he actually believes the shit he spews. He's the type of person that will stab you, tell you he's helping you, and that it's for your own good. Then tell someone else he didn't stab you, that you asked to be pierced by a knife to relieve some gas.

Haldrik
05-10-2016, 10:05 PM
http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Events,%20Quests,%20and%20SimuCoins/Duskruin%20Arena/view/2964

*clap Gnomad*

I instantly believe Alastir is lying because he usually is, so I didn't bother checking his dates. But damn, what a fucking liar. He even has official posts that day too.

Alastir the fuckin snake oil peddler.

Haldrik
05-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Actually it does work. The person buying obviously thought it was worth more than they paid for it or else they wouldn't be at a antique roadshow checking on the item. Again this wasn't done to Haldrik, he is just throwing a bitch fit. The person who sold it to SF isn't even known because they haven't complained.

They aren't known because of people like you. You all would destroy said person. I have no problem standing up to the circle-jerk of assholes, con-artists and trolls. I'll be their champion.

Haldrik
05-10-2016, 10:09 PM
For anything you say to hold any water you have to start with the assumption that they specifically knew these would be rare and incredibly valuable. You assume they knew it was going to be incredibly valuable, but the presented evidence doesn't bear that out. From the e-mail and posts I sure thought that this was going to be another pet rat type item and they would be a dime a dozen in a few days, so I probably would have offered less than 1m at the start of the arena.

You won't take the evidence provided you though. So I guess that ends that discussion.

How did you ignore Gnomads post where he specifically points out Wyroms post re: segments 2 days before Alastir sold the pendant? Get your god damn head out of your ass.

drauz
05-10-2016, 10:23 PM
They aren't known because of people like you. You all would destroy said person. I have no problem standing up to the circle-jerk of assholes, con-artists and trolls. I'll be their champion.

http://www.sonsoflibertytees.com/patriotblog/wp-content/uploads_custom/9bbd921f0ab03dae19e61857c4511296.jpg

GS4Pirate
05-10-2016, 10:31 PM
I have no problem standing up to the circle-jerk of assholes, con-artists and trolls. I'll be their champion.

How can you be their champion when you are an asshole?

drauz
05-10-2016, 10:39 PM
How did you ignore Gnomads post where he specifically points out Wyroms post re: segments 2 days before Alastir sold the pendant? Get your god damn head out of your ass.

Yeah, how did I miss one post that no one else commented on.... The post doesn't really say how rare anything is, but it does show that one of the extremely rare item had already gone out and that was less than 24 hrs from the event start? Also no one knew what they would make. If this made a scripted toy bunny you would be laughing at SF for paying 1m for a scripted bunny.

Here is the thing, and a lot of people have said this from the start. I don't care about your timelines. Here are the relevant facts to me. Someone offered to sell it and said name a price. Buyer named a price to which the seller agreed. End of story. Seller's remorse doesn't equal someone being wronged.

If you have other information about him being a scammer you should probably present that. All I've learned from this thread is that you and Luntz positively can't be trusted.

evasive1
05-10-2016, 10:53 PM
If your standard for bad behavior is whether someone else would do it, that is not a good standard.

What? If your standard for bad behavior...? Then if something something, that is not a good... bad standard?

Just wanted to take the opportunity to twist your words around like I took the opportunity to snatch up those cards at a bargain price. You know. Before someone else did.

Haldrik
05-10-2016, 11:01 PM

Because... being a champion is not even remotely contingent on whether one is or is not an asshole. This isn't fucking D&D. A champion isn't some god fairing evil smiting plate wearing half-orc fucking character.

Jesus, it is fucking tiring arguing with idiots. Takes like 10x the work of a regular educated person.

Example: "You are wrong. Points to dictionary."

Educated Person Response: "Oh, yup, I'm wrong."
Idiot Gemstone Response - "No, your fucking wrong. I know your wrong because I no, even tho I cant reed."

Gelston
05-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Because... being a champion is not even remotely contingent on whether one is or is not an asshole. This isn't fucking D&D. A champion isn't some god fairing evil smiting plate wearing half-orc fucking character.

Jesus, it is fucking tiring arguing with idiots. Takes like 10x the work of a regular educated person.

Example: "You are wrong. Points to dictionary."

Educated Person Response: "Oh, yup, I'm wrong."
Idiot Gemstone Response - "No, your fucking wrong. I know your wrong because I no, even tho I cant reed."

So why do you keep giving us the idiot gemstone responses?

Haldrik
05-10-2016, 11:07 PM

I'm surprised you can tell the difference.

drauz
05-10-2016, 11:10 PM

Just look at his signature. Says snake oil salesman with a link to a thread about someone buying something... We can keep pointing him to a dictionary but like his own post says he can't reed.

Haldrik
05-10-2016, 11:13 PM
Just look at his signature. Says snake oil salesman with a link to a thread about someone buying something... We can keep pointing him to a dictionary but like his own post says he can't reed.

Plural. There are multiple characters listed in the thread and the signature.

Thanks for proving my point.

Gelston
05-10-2016, 11:16 PM
I like how is acting like "the people's" champion, when he has repeatedly told someone to go commit suicide. GS is srs bsns

Haldrik
05-10-2016, 11:19 PM
I like how is acting like "the people's" champion, when he has repeatedly told someone to go commit suicide. GS is srs bsns

They sort of go together when you thinking about. Terrible human being, sepoku. There is historical precedent.

drauz
05-10-2016, 11:21 PM
Plural. There are multiple characters listed in the thread and the signature.

Thanks for proving my point.

Actually there is only one character listed, you listed their PC handle. Thanks for proving my point. You are talking about a singular person, just because you can't use the proper words doesn't mean I have to. :punch:

Haldrik
05-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Actually there is only one character listed, you listed their PC handle. Thanks for proving my point. You are talking about a singular person, just because you can't use the proper words doesn't mean I have to. :punch:

A singular person who controls many people. There are multiple characters listed in the thread. Alastir makes use of many in his dubious ways.

Again, arguing with idiots. When will I ever learn?

rolfard
05-10-2016, 11:34 PM

"He's the champion Duskruin deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll grief him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a repetitive troll, a spiteful negotiator. A dark plight." - Lt. Dan

Gelston
05-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Kranar should put in the Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down thing for psots. That was pretty good Rolfard.

drauz
05-10-2016, 11:48 PM
A singular person who controls many people. There are multiple characters listed in the thread. Alastir makes use of many in his dubious ways.

Again, arguing with idiots. When will I ever learn?

Again it comes back to your reeding skills. See how I said the signature and not the thread. So you acknowledge its one person meaning not plural.

Again, arguing with idiots. Why is it so much fun?

Tisket
05-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Haldick has the emotional maturity of a grape.

Gelston
05-11-2016, 12:01 AM

What color?

drauz
05-11-2016, 12:06 AM
I'll be their champion.

This alone makes you a liar. Since you've already said this is just retaliation and not some heightened sense of moral obligation.

drauz
05-11-2016, 12:06 AM
What color?

Red, like his face from all the raging.

Tisket
05-11-2016, 12:07 AM
What color?

Green.

Tisket
05-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Red, like his face from all the raging.

Or that.

Gelston
05-11-2016, 12:16 AM
oh okay.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dn-vByrn2cY/VCWGKN_6H8I/AAAAAAAAAww/blBRy6OgrDg/s1600/Grape_Skin_PE_5_Resveratrol.jpg

Tisket
05-11-2016, 12:17 AM
lol

Eshielle
05-11-2016, 12:22 AM
Here are the relevant facts to me. Someone offered to sell it and said name a price. Buyer named a price to which the seller agreed. End of story. Seller's remorse doesn't equal someone being wronged.

Mmm. There it is. There's the common sense. Tastes like brown sugar and motherly love.

Gelston
05-11-2016, 12:23 AM
Mmm. There it is. There's the common sense. Tastes like brown sugar and motherly love.

No, because Haldrik says it is wrong. And Haldrik is never wrong. If you don't agree with Haldrik you are a scammer and an asshole.

Jarvan
05-11-2016, 12:24 AM

Stop insulting grapes, they taste good at least.

Pick something that tastes horrible and smells bad. Maybe like... a Durian. Prolly comes closer to his smell anyway.

Tisket
05-11-2016, 12:58 AM
Stop insulting grapes, they taste good at least.

Pick something that tastes horrible and smells bad. Maybe like... a Durian. Prolly comes closer to his smell anyway.

Never tasted/smelled one of those.

Since we are on the topic of grapes...frozen grapes are a fantastic treat. Even my dogs love them.

/random

Gelston
05-11-2016, 12:59 AM

Since we are on the topic of grapes...frozen grapes are a fantastic treat. Even my dogs love them.

/random

Frozen grapes are great to use instead of ice cubes when your wine is warm.

Viekn
05-11-2016, 01:01 AM

/random

I think you're kidding, but I just want to make sure. You don't actually feed them to your dogs, right?

SashaFierce
05-11-2016, 01:01 AM
Grapes and Raisins

Grapes and raisins contain toxins which can cause rapid kidney failure in dogs. Even a few raisins given to a smaller pup can cause death. Don't leave these foods unattended around your dogs.

Tisket
05-11-2016, 01:02 AM
I think you're kidding, but I just want to make sure. You don't actually feed them to your dogs, right?

Yes, we do. They like carrots and green beans too.

Gelston
05-11-2016, 01:02 AM
And yeah, you shouldn't be feeding them to your dogs.

http://www.petmd.com/dog/emergency/digestive/e_dg_grape_raisin_toxicity

Carrots and green beans are just fine for them though.

Tisket
05-11-2016, 01:04 AM
Grapes and Raisins

Grapes and raisins contain toxins which can cause rapid kidney failure in dogs. Even a few raisins given to a smaller pup can cause death. Don't leave these foods unattended around your dogs.

For real? Well, I didn't (obviously) know that. Someone dropped one once and one of the dogs snapped it up.

Bummer.

drauz
05-11-2016, 01:06 AM
For real? Well, I didn't (obviously) know that. Someone dropped one once and one of the dogs snapped it up.

Bummer.

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/55d730b914000077002e3928.jpeg

Viekn
05-11-2016, 01:07 AM

Bummer.

At least something good came out of this thread then. We saved Tisket's dogs.

Tisket
05-11-2016, 01:08 AM
Well Snopes gives the claim mixed reviews but clearly it's safer to err on the side of caution.

Still...frozen grapes are delicious!

Tisket
05-11-2016, 01:09 AM
At least something good came out of this thread then. We saved Tisket's dogs.

lol thank you thank you

drauz
05-11-2016, 01:15 AM
lol thank you thank you

What kind you have, mines a Husky mix.

Tisket
05-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Australian Shepherd and some kind of rat dog.

Tisket
05-11-2016, 01:18 AM
I'm so glad this came up. Seriously appreciative.

drauz
05-11-2016, 01:24 AM
I'm so glad this came up. Seriously appreciative.

Stop, someone might think we are decent people!

Haldrik
05-11-2016, 01:38 AM
Enjoying the circle jerk?

I've taken the first step!

[LNet]-You: "[lnet: You are now ignoring Alastir.]" (22:31:36)
[LNet]-You: "[lnet: You are now ignoring Elyina.]" (22:33:51)

drauz
05-11-2016, 02:02 AM

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-16-2014/5dI29Q.gif

Eshielle
05-11-2016, 02:02 AM

You... ignored your own spambot...?

http://i.imgur.com/WBbLY7p.gif

SonoftheNorth
05-11-2016, 02:29 AM
You... ignored your own spambot...?

I was wondering the same thing and it is still going....

Jarvan
05-11-2016, 03:00 AM
I was wondering the same thing and it is still going....

Well, would YOU want to see the spam all the time, even if it's yours?

I am just waiting for him to complete the trifecta and ;lnet ignore kalros

GS4Pirate
05-11-2016, 03:02 AM

破釜沉舟

Tisket
05-11-2016, 03:43 AM
Stop, someone might think we are decent people!

I got home from work and told my husband "no more grapes for the dogs!" His response was, "More for me."

lol

Jarvan
05-11-2016, 04:01 AM
I got home from work and told my husband "no more grapes for the dogs!" His response was, "More for me."

lol

lol. MY gram and aunts used to feed chocolate to their dogs all the time and I would yell at them. But.. just like asshole smokers that smoke in front of their kids, they never stopped.

Methais
05-11-2016, 07:29 AM

/random

Stop giving your dogs grapes (or raisins). They're toxic and can kill them, like chocolate.

dumb shit

Can you please fuck off?

dumb shit

Because now Latrin is here Latrining up the thread now.

Gelston
05-11-2016, 07:46 AM
Stop giving your dogs grapes (or raisins). They're toxic and can kill them, like chocolate.

Can you please fuck off?

Because now Latrin is here Latrining up the thread now.

I asked Latrin to come in here on AIM and to post pie graphs.

Methais
05-11-2016, 08:40 AM
[Merchant]-GSIV:Elyina: "CROOK ALERT: Alastir/Sashafierce will do ANYTHING to make a dollar. Proof here! http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?101988-Scam-Alert-SashaFierce-Alastir."

I like how lnet mods will ban people over stupid bullshit, but they won't ban people running scripts for socially awkward autistic retard purposes.

Gelston
05-11-2016, 08:42 AM
I like how lnet mods will ban people over stupid bullshit, but they won't ban people running scripts for socially awkward autistic retard purposes.

LNet has mods? What kind a crock of shit.

Methais
05-11-2016, 10:35 AM
LNet has mods? What kind a crock of shit.

I guess nobody notices because they all suck at it and never do it correctly.

Gelston
05-11-2016, 10:54 AM
I guess nobody notices because they all suck at it and never do it correctly.

I remember PsiNet's mods. That faggot Starkly got all pissy at me and tried to ban me from PsiNet over some ingame shit and the other mod on there kept undoing it.

Taernath
05-11-2016, 11:50 AM
I think Rozy is one.

Gelston
05-11-2016, 11:53 AM
I think Rozy is one.

Yeah.. Even though I have no idea who that person is before it was mentioned here.

Astray
05-11-2016, 12:18 PM
lol. MY gram and aunts used to feed chocolate to their dogs all the time and I would yell at them. But.. just like asshole smokers that smoke in front of their kids, they never stopped.

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/13174052_1110618825641638_1277469004839859257_n.jp g?oh=a97fc91b4ee084730ba79c29878114e2&oe=57DB14C0

Tisket
05-11-2016, 12:18 PM

So I hear.

I wouldn't have found out about this if not for comparing someone's intelligence to a grape. So never let anyone question the value of insults again!

saturn101
05-11-2016, 02:50 PM
So I hear.

I wouldn't have found out about this if not for comparing someone's intelligence to a grape. So never let anyone question the value of insults again!

You can give your dog small amounts of unsweetened, canned pumpkin if you feel bad about taking the grapes away. It's good for the digestive tract.

Rozy
05-11-2016, 09:03 PM
I'm one of many moderators of the lnet channel, and not the merchant channel.

Haldrik
05-11-2016, 09:15 PM
If Elyina is considered spamming you would have to ban the entire channel. Everyone and their mom repeatedly posts the same shit at least 100x more then Elyina.

drauz
05-11-2016, 09:18 PM
If Elyina is considered spamming you would have to ban the entire channel. Everyone and their mom repeatedly posts the same shit at least 100x more then Elyina.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPOznFlFtKgmiuA/giphy.gif

everan
05-11-2016, 09:30 PM
I asked Latrin to come in here on AIM and to post pie graphs.Here's a good one!

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comedycentral.com.a u%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2Fimage-w-760-scale%2Fpublic%2Fcc_au%2Farticles%2F2016%2F01%2F11 %2Fpie-chart_v2.jpg%3Fitok%3DsJN26pGn&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comedycentral.com.au%2F taste-bud%2Farticles%2Fwhat-percentage-of-this-pie-chart-is-actual-pie&docid=wPerloEONFDfPM&tbnid=toB3ogoSPPX2xM%3A&w=760&h=437&bih=949&biw=1680&ved=0ahUKEwinx4vJsdPMAhXkK8AKHYZGC_0QMwhFKBowGg&iact=mrc&uact=8

Erous
05-11-2016, 09:55 PM
I'm just going to post here, because it's 33 pages

Gelston
05-11-2016, 10:16 PM
I'm just going to post here, because it's 33 pages

Why?

Tisket
05-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Why?

Why do any of us post.

Gelston
05-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Why do any of us post.

For the cybers.

Enuch
05-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Also don't give babies honey for the first year, honey is toxic or even fatal to infants

Gelston
05-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Also don't give babies honey for the first year, honey is toxic or even fatal to infants

Give all of them honey. We have too many fuckers being born. We need a purge.

Enuch
05-11-2016, 10:39 PM
Maybe if I sell the honey for 1mil it will create its own 34 page trollathon for the kiddies

Gelston
05-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Maybe if I sell the honey for 1mil it will create its own 34 page trollathon for the kiddies

Not likely. We need some scandalous shit.

I doubt Haldrik will get pissy about it it because it doesn't effect him.

He should probably just go ahead and go back to DragonRealms.

SashaFierce
05-12-2016, 12:57 AM
I wasn't going to out her, because I didn't want Kalros/Inspire to go obsessive stalker on her, but since she put it out there. Everyone should know:

"[LNet]-GSIV:Horwoo: "seriously....give it up....I have 0 remorse for selling it to Alastir....none, nada.....neither should you""

Horwoo was the person I bought the segment from. I've been keeping an eye out for her the last few days, but I happened to be gone all day today when she logged on.

I'd like to give her a note for many many millions of silvers if anyone could point her in my direction, if I don't catch her first.

drauz
05-12-2016, 01:06 AM
He should probably just go ahead and go back to DragonRealms.

I bet he is that Martin Shrek guy from the pharmaceutical scandal.

Warriorbird
05-12-2016, 01:08 AM

Thankfully there's no more of him in DR.

drauz
05-12-2016, 01:10 AM
Thankfully there's no more of him in DR.

Well it doesn't help if he came over here!

GS4Pirate
05-12-2016, 01:17 AM

I saw last week that they have brought more charges against him, insider trading or some shit.

Methais
05-12-2016, 07:25 AM

The difference is those are people at their keyboards typing and not some autistic kid running a script because he's obsessed with someone else about an issue nobody actually cares about.

Stop being a jackasswipe.

Latrinsorm
05-12-2016, 09:15 PM
For anything you say to hold any water you have to start with the assumption that they specifically knew these would be rare and incredibly valuable. You assume they knew it was going to be incredibly valuable, but the presented evidence doesn't bear that out. From the e-mail and posts I sure thought that this was going to be another pet rat type item and they would be a dime a dozen in a few days, so I probably would have offered less than 1m at the start of the arena. You won't take the evidence provided you though. So I guess that ends that discussion.I don't find his testimony compelling, and I find the testimony regarding the item's prior existence in Platinum compelling. You see it the other way around. I can live with that.
I meant , specifically your expounding, how does that relate to this at all? Snake oil salesman tried to sell you things thru deceit and lies, neither of which are applicable here.The quote of Finiswolf gives the context; to wit, 1) the people involved in a transaction are not the only ones whose business it is, 2) it is not a person's job to press their advantage as far as possible, and 3) please see point one. You were not speaking with the same scope Finiswolf was. I can live with that too.
Filthy communist.What can I say, I've got a huge dickensian streak.
What? If your standard for bad behavior...? Then if something something, that is not a good... bad standard? Just wanted to take the opportunity to twist your words around like I took the opportunity to snatch up those cards at a bargain price. You know. Before someone else did.I'm not sure how you think your words or mine were twisted around in either of those posts, so this post is a mystery to me.

drauz
05-12-2016, 10:13 PM
I don't find his testimony compelling, and I find the testimony regarding the item's prior existence in Platinum compelling.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/w6MNHOoLEzBVm/200.gif

Godsanvil
05-14-2016, 02:23 AM

Latrinsorm
05-16-2016, 07:18 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/w6MNHOoLEzBVm/200.gifhttp://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcqt23uTqz1rr2xb0o2_1280.jpg

Gelston
05-16-2016, 07:19 PM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcqt23uTqz1rr2xb0o2_1280.jpg

That was not a pie chart.

Haldrik
08-24-2016, 03:47 AM
Views: 13,987

Let's hit #1 boys! (and girls)

Jarvan
08-24-2016, 05:21 AM

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

Gelston
08-24-2016, 05:27 AM
Stop piling on Haldrik guys, you are being super mean. It isn't about his actions at all.

BriarFox
08-24-2016, 06:48 AM

He's a drama queen. Some people need to stir up trouble to feel alive.

chalion
08-24-2016, 07:33 AM

http://kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/rezekne/images/grandma-oct-1977.png

Methais
08-24-2016, 08:19 AM

His vagina isn't feeling so fresh these days.

drauz
08-24-2016, 09:31 AM
His vagina isn't feeling so fresh these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaAz1zcdXI

Haldrik
08-24-2016, 10:38 PM

Trolls telling me to stop.

/Thread

SHAFT
08-25-2016, 01:23 AM

/Thread

You should take a break from GS and the PC. At least 2 months. Trust me; it does a mind good.

It's obvious these days who's a little too wrapped up in this whole GS/PC thing. There's more to life.

Just honest to goodness advice. One citizen to another. No ill intent here.

✌️❤️

Tisket
08-25-2016, 01:32 AM

Watching you deconstruct is like watching a train wreck. It's hard to look away. Thus the thread views.

Only a complete moron would take thread views as some kind of tacit approval of the thread content though.

chalion
08-25-2016, 07:40 AM

/Thread

https://simplyorcas.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/grandma-pic-crop.jpg

Methais
08-25-2016, 08:36 AM
https://simplyorcas.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/grandma-pic-crop.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bNROTZ9.gif

Haldrik
03-04-2017, 08:18 PM
TEST TEST.

Alastir/SahaFierce is apparently deleting posts via his moderator privileges? But I can somehow see it... was it restored? Sorry I've got about 250 posts to catch up on.

Stumplicker
03-04-2017, 08:21 PM
Alastir is a known scammer. Please refer to this thread (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?107655-Complaints-about-SashaFierce-as-Moderator) before having any dealings with him inside or outside of the game.