PDA

View Full Version : Empty Duskruin Pendant

Haldrik
05-02-2016, 07:49 PM
I'm looking to pick up an empty duskruin pendant.

PM me if you have one.

EDIT: Offering 10m now.

I have the only golvern segment left in the game. That's what we call a monopoly.

Thanks!

Herachio
05-03-2016, 01:42 PM
I'll sell the one I have for 25 mil flat.

Haldrik
05-06-2016, 06:30 PM
bump. paying. 15m

Jarvan
05-06-2016, 07:15 PM
It's actually funny seeing prices suddenly flip flop just because the event is over for now.

Personally, I would only sell for what the going rate was, or hang onto it till next time and sell it when people can complete it again.

Haldrik
05-06-2016, 07:41 PM
It's actually funny seeing prices suddenly flip flop just because the event is over for now.

Personally, I would only sell for what the going rate was, or hang onto it till next time and sell it when people can complete it again.

There is no flip flopping. You don't know shit.

#1 Go fuck yourself. #2 Go read my response to your other very similar post.

GS4Pirate
05-06-2016, 08:12 PM
I have a pop bottle cap fashioned in the shape of a pendant I'll sell you for a $120 and it's actually real.

Jarvan
05-06-2016, 08:15 PM
There is no flip flopping. You don't know shit.

#1 Go fuck yourself. #2 Go read my response to your other very similar post.

Wow.. instant negative attack.

I don't know shit about you wanting something for 10 mill less then it was selling for last week?

yeah, I don't. Doesn't mean that either you are trying to drive down a price, or you are hoping one of the two people.. and we both know Jeril won't, will suddenly be like.. FUCK.. I need silver.. I better sell it now before Haldrik will only give me 10 mill for it.

Go drink some draino asshole.

time4fun
05-06-2016, 08:17 PM

I don't know shit about you wanting something for 10 mill less then it was selling for last week?

yeah, I don't. Doesn't mean that either you are trying to drive down a price, or you are hoping one of the two people.. and we both know Jeril won't, will suddenly be like.. FUCK.. I need silver.. I better sell it now before Haldrik will only give me 10 mill for it.

Actually, a week ago there was a better chance that your blank pendant would be matched up with a golvern segment. Now, there are more pendants than segments (by at least 2:1), and no new segments are showing up for another 6 months. So there's no reason to expect that the price would stay at 25m or higher.

Jarvan
05-06-2016, 08:22 PM
Actually, a week ago there was a better chance that your blank pendant would be matched up with a golvern segment. Now, there are more pendants than segments (by at least 2:1), and no new segments are showing up for another 6 months. So there's no reason to expect that the price would stay at 25m or higher.

No new pendants either.

Pendants sold at 25 the entire time that there were less segments. Wyrom even said it was intended that there would be LESS Segments. So that really doesn't hold water.

Unless you have a segment.. which if Haldrik is Kalros, they do.. the only people BUYING pendants really would be those with Segments. Unless you are prebuying something you may never be able to complete.. which would really be stupid (Though Kalros prob is that stupid.. or he wants the pendant as cheap as possible so he can try to sell it for 100 mill because asshole).

There is no reason to think the price would drop really either. If there are 2 segments, there are only 2 people needing a Pendant.

One person is trying to sell for 25 mill, one for 35 mill. One person is trying to buy for 15 mill. Now.. the 35 mill is kinda silly, but the 15 mill is just as silly.

So yeah, haldrik is an asshole.

time4fun
05-06-2016, 08:43 PM
No new pendants either.

Pendants sold at 25 the entire time that there were less segments. Wyrom even said it was intended that there would be LESS Segments. So that really doesn't hold water.

Unless you have a segment.. which if Haldrik is Kalros, they do.. the only people BUYING pendants really would be those with Segments. Unless you are prebuying something you may never be able to complete.. which would really be stupid (Though Kalros prob is that stupid.. or he wants the pendant as cheap as possible so he can try to sell it for 100 mill because asshole).

There is no reason to think the price would drop really either. If there are 2 segments, there are only 2 people needing a Pendant.

One person is trying to sell for 25 mill, one for 35 mill. One person is trying to buy for 15 mill. Now.. the 35 mill is kinda silly, but the 15 mill is just as silly.

So yeah, haldrik is an asshole.

There are only two segments. There were way more pendants that went out than segments.

Karlos has one, yes. The other isn't for sale.

everan
05-06-2016, 09:11 PM
There are only two segments. There were way more pendants that went out than segments.

Karlos has one, yes. The other isn't for sale.

I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key.

Haldrik
05-06-2016, 09:22 PM

... You were a flaming asshole during DR. What do you expect?

And this is you being a cocksucker. There is at least 5 pendants available, probably 10+. Yet you are spreading bullshit that there is 2 left when you have absolutely no idea.

Haldrik
05-06-2016, 09:25 PM

which would really be stupid (Though Kalros prob is that stupid.. or he wants the pendant as cheap as possible so he can try to sell it for 100 mill because asshole).

So ignorant. You may see 3 for sale, but I've had at least 5 offers that have not been up for sale. And I've heard people who have done neither. Why don't you just keep your fucking mouth shut.

And I'm sorry... are you calling me an asshole yet you offer to do sewer runs for 250k and keep everything, including segments? Talk about a fucking scam. Get rich off other people's money. Good for you.

Mumblz
05-06-2016, 09:40 PM
The pendants are wearable, at least. You are holding Park Place and they have Board Walk!

Destrier
05-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Actually what you have is a pet rock without the little cardboard box it came in.

I'll leave my offer to buy your segment for 25m. About all it is worth to me.

Jarvan
05-06-2016, 11:17 PM
So ignorant. You may see 3 for sale, but I've had at least 5 offers that have not been up for sale. And I've heard people who have done neither. Why don't you just keep your fucking mouth shut.

And I'm sorry... are you calling me an asshole yet you offer to do sewer runs for 250k and keep everything, including segments? Talk about a fucking scam. Get rich off other people's money. Good for you.

Actually, no. I gave my customers EVERY SINGLE SHARD drop. I did not find the segment until well after I was done running for people.

And if you call making 21 mill silver running 47 jars for other people over the course of 6 days getting rich... wow, you are insane.

Also.. fuck you. Internet dude. We all butt into each other's lives here. haven't you realized that yet?

Until the first Amendment is revoked, or the Mods say people can't comment in other people's posts... go suck on a tailpipe.

I have one customer that I am sure you know by name, I won't mention their name, but if they want to post in regards to my integrity, they can go ahead.

I have been merchanting here longer then you it seems, and have yet had anyone say I scammed them, nor have tried to.

Haldrik
05-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Actually, no. I gave my customers EVERY SINGLE SHARD drop. I did not find the segment until well after I was done running for people.

And if you call making 21 mill silver running 47 jars for other people over the course of 6 days getting rich... wow, you are insane.

Also.. fuck you. Internet dude. We all butt into each other's lives here. haven't you realized that yet?

Until the first Amendment is revoked, or the Mods say people can't comment in other people's posts... go suck on a tailpipe.

I have one customer that I am sure you know by name, I won't mention their name, but if they want to post in regards to my integrity, they can go ahead.

I have been merchanting here longer then you it seems, and have yet had anyone say I scammed them, nor have tried to.

My entire point was you being hypocritical. Now I can say a hypocritical bitch. Hope you got some tissues for all those tears.

Jarvan
05-06-2016, 11:31 PM
My entire point was you being hypocritical. Now I can say a hypocritical bitch. Hope you got some tissues for all those tears.

Excuse me.. where was I hypocritical? I don't think the word means what you think it means.

SashaFierce
05-06-2016, 11:40 PM
Don't be scammed by Haldrik/Kalros. Pendants have sold for 25m.

Jarvan
05-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Lets do some math.. even though I understand it's hard for you to follow.

1000 bucks during Duskruin is 28 jars. (current silver rate)

125M silver spent on jars. I average (even with this shard mess since I gave all shards to my buyers) around 6250 per jar in the sewers. Thats 175k scrip per 28 jars. or on base 1k 50 mill in scrip for the buyer. I charged 250k per jar, or say 7 mill silvers for 28 jars. that still leaves them with 43 mill in profit compared to buying the scrip from people like you.

Now I kept the items, sure. This time around that really didn't mean much, I found 2 items I really deemed sell able. I generally try not to sell stuff that goes for less then 1 mill.. just not worth my time to watch forum updates for 10k.

Now.. some people only have 1 char, and work all week, so don't have the time to do say 1000 sewer runs themselves. They have a few options. Buy from people like you, or hire me and spend LESS money then buying scrip from you. (Which by the way, if they bought scrip from you.. they wouldn't get the segment either, NOR the items... go figure)

Also.. last run (Not this one because frankly the items were shit) I gave my big buyer the pick of any two items I found, including things I could have easily sold for 5-10 mill. Granted, I charged him if he wanted more then two, but I also charged him less then an auction would go for.

So.. how am I hypocritical? I charge less then you, I give more, and yet?

(btw.. I used to charge 1 mill per jar when silvers were worth more and had lots of customers, scrip need and silvers are lower, so I charge a lot less, also repeat customers get even better deals)

Haldrik
05-06-2016, 11:47 PM
Don't be scammed by Haldrik/Kalros. Pendants have sold for 25m.

Don't get scammed by Alastir/SashaFierce. He stole a golvern segment from a noob for 1m.

Jarvan
05-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Selling in bulk.

150M Silvers.

So, how am I a hypocrite again? I'd love to hear this one.

Hoodtralfeck
05-11-2016, 11:10 PM
i got one of the pendants in the arena and i was offered 25 million within 3 minutes of selling it