PDA

View Full Version : Don't treasure hunt Thurfel's for a while

Drew
11-21-2004, 10:51 PM
You also see a weathered fel strongbox, a corroded iron chest, a gold nugget, a piece of white jade, the Jolena disk, a blood red garnet, a small statue, a blue spinel, an aquamarine gem, a long fiery red spine, a long fiery red spine, a long fiery red spine, a long fiery red spine, a snowflake zircon, a faintly glowing worm skin, a blue-white frost opal, a faintly glowing worm skin, a faintly glowing worm skin, a faintly glowing worm skin, a faintly glowing worm skin, a faintly glowing worm skin, a pink rhodochrosite stone, a faintly glowing worm skin, a faintly glowing worm skin, a black crystal, a faintly glowing worm skin, a scratched haon coffer, a faintly glowing worm skin, a faintly glowing worm skin, a faintly glowing worm skin, a large yellow diamond, a white opal, a faintly glowing worm skin, a faintly glowing worm skin, a piece of polished ivory, a star ruby, a white opal, a plain maoral strongbox, a long fiery red spine, a pink spinel, a ruddy red damask coat, a long fiery red spine, an iron-bound fel strongbox, a piece of white jade, a blue crystal, an acid-pitted mithril chest, an acid-pitted steel strongbox, a piece of brown jade, a shard of tigerfang crystal, a battered gold chest, a badly damaged iron box, a piece of white jade, a piece of red jasper, a jet black deer skin blouse, a blood red garnet, a corroded iron box, a corroded iron strongbox, a pinch of gold dust, a blood red garnet, a scratched maoral box, a metal wand, an engraved modwir strongbox, a scratched iron coffer, a sturdy modwir strongbox, a corroded iron coffer, a pink spinel, a rotting monir chest, a rotting modwir strongbox, some purple mithril-bloom, a rotting tanik chest, a rotting thanot chest, a bright chrysoberyl gem, a badly damaged wooden box, an engraved mithril coffer, a rotting tanik strongbox, an enruned fel strongbox, an enruned steel strongbox, a rotting maoral box, a scratched haon coffer, a corroded brass coffer, an engraved fel coffer, a weathered modwir strongbox, an enruned wooden strongbox, an enruned fel trunk, a plain thanot trunk, an iron-bound fel coffer, a scratched maoral coffer, an engraved mithril strongbox, a badly damaged monir coffer, a badly damaged maoral strongbox, a heavy quartz orb, an iron-bound tanik box, a rotting wooden strongbox, an enruned maoral box, a sturdy brass trunk, a dented gold coffer, a scratched monir box, and a bunch of other stuff.

All gathered from there in about an hour....

I heard the treasure down there got severely scaled back anyhow.

Drew2
11-22-2004, 01:42 AM
And you should have been playing Halo.

Shame on you, Drew.

Drew
11-22-2004, 01:43 AM
The internet connection to the room with my x-box isn't working so I can't play right now.

PS: Is Maimara any good?

Drew2
11-22-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Drew
PS: Is Maimara any good?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Drew
11-22-2004, 01:47 AM
Haha, good response.

Alarke
11-22-2004, 01:55 AM
I'll be getting X-box live and showing you all how it feels to lose... no worries.

And on topic.. you suck!

*Edited because i cant spell

[Edited on 11-22-2004 by Alarke]

AnticorRifling
11-22-2004, 07:02 AM
Need them picked?

Betheny
11-22-2004, 03:36 PM
I'm not that bad considering I've only had the game for like 24 hours. Bitch.

Drew2
11-22-2004, 03:39 PM
True. I told Drew in IMs that you did get a few kills and keep your deaths pretty minimal in a few games. It was also funny listening to you play.

"What the fuck is going on???"

"What are we supposed to do???"

"DAMN IT."

It was also funny when you had no idea where to take the flag and everyone was just following you around.

Betheny
11-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
True. I told Drew in IMs that you did get a few kills and keep your deaths pretty minimal in a few games. It was also funny listening to you play.

"What the fuck is going on???"

"What are we supposed to do???"

"DAMN IT."

It was also funny when you had no idea where to take the flag and everyone was just following you around.

oh shit, you guys could hear me?

I need a few days of familiarization with the game before I can determine if I suck or not.