PDA

View Full Version : Boehner the ass

Viekn
04-28-2016, 01:17 PM
Former House Speaker John Boehner called Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh," in a withering interview at Stanford University published Thursday.

Seriously? What an ass. I get that you don't like him. But you ran the republic house majority for years, at least give him the respect he deserves while he's running for president. Just like former presidents tend to keep quiet about how they think the current president is doing, I think Boehner needs to cool it a bit. If you disagree with him on policy, fine, I can accept that. But it does no one any good when you characterize anyone that way.

Astray
04-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Yeah, don't call him that. He's the Zodiac Killer.

Get it straight you guys.

Gelston
04-28-2016, 01:29 PM
rofl, butt hurt Cruz supporters.

Viekn
04-28-2016, 01:37 PM
rofl, butt hurt Cruz supporters.

It's a bit too simplistic to label me a Cruz supporter. I work in a professional services industry with clients. I have plenty of competitors. I never bad mouth my competitors. If a client decides to switch to my competitor, I never make the client feel bad for doing so. It's about respecting what someone else is trying to do. Like I said, if Boehner has issues with Cruz's ideas or policies, fine. No problem with articulating that. But when you sink to the level of calling him Lucifer in the flesh, you're no better than that other ass clown that's won most of the delegates so far. I am not a snob, but I prefer people in political office to be a bit more high minded when it comes to this type of stuff. And just so no one misinterprets what I mean...

high-mind·ed
adjective
having strong moral principles.
"high-minded notions of what good persons want to be"
synonyms: high-principled, principled, honorable, moral, upright, upstanding, right-minded, noble, good, honest, decent, ethical, righteous, virtuous, worthy, idealistic

Gelston
04-28-2016, 01:38 PM
It's a bit too simplistic to label me a Cruz supporter. I work in a professional services industry with clients. I have plenty of competitors. I never bad mouth my competitors. If a client decides to switch to my competitor, I never make the client feel bad for doing so. It's about respecting what someone else is trying to do. Like I said, if Boehner has issues with Cruz's ideas or policies, fine. No problem with articulating that. But when you sink to the level of calling him Lucifer in the flesh, you're no better than that other ass clown that's won most of the delegates so far. I am not a snob, but I prefer people in political office to be a bit more high minded when it comes to this type of stuff. And just so no one misinterprets what I mean...

high-mind·ed
adjective
having strong moral principles.
"high-minded notions of what good persons want to be"
synonyms: high-principled, principled, honorable, moral, upright, upstanding, right-minded, noble, good, honest, decent, ethical, righteous, virtuous, worthy, idealistic

Dislikes named calling, does it himself.

Fallen
04-28-2016, 01:41 PM
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/10/22/3714663/ted-cruz-house-leadership/

Sounds like Cruz had it coming.

Wrathbringer
04-28-2016, 01:41 PM

Yeah this guy seems more like an athletic supporter, to me.

Viekn
04-28-2016, 01:42 PM

LOL! Jokes on you bitch..I'm not in politics..so :moon:

Gelston
04-28-2016, 01:42 PM
LOL! Jokes on you bitch..I'm not in politics..so :moon:

Boehner is a private citizen too.

Viekn
04-28-2016, 02:00 PM
Boehner is a private citizen too.

He's a private citizen like W., G.H.W., and Bill Clinton are, and you don't see them stooping to that level. What you have to understand is, I am NOT in anyway arguing for Cruz. I am lamenting the fact that politics has fallen to the level where Trump uses the word pussy to describe someone at a rally, Marco Rubio stoops to the level of suggesting Trump has a small penis, Trump consistently refers to Cruz and Rubio as "Lyin Ted Cruz" and "lil Marco", Boehner describes Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh", etc., etc., etc. Some people argue "Oh, that's because you (or whomever) wants to be politically correct and we're done with being politically correct". I think there's a giant difference between being politically correct and being crass. And we've long since resorted to crassness in this political environment. Not having respect enough for one's own party member who is running for president to actually outline disagreements in policy vs. calling them Lucifer in the flesh.

Gelston
04-28-2016, 02:02 PM
He's a private citizen like W., G.H.W., and Bill Clinton are, and you don't see them stooping to that level. What you have to understand is, I am NOT in anyway arguing for Cruz. I am lamenting the fact that politics has fallen to the level where Trump uses the word pussy to describe someone at a rally, Marco Rubio stoops to the level of suggesting Trump has a small penis, Trump consistently refers to Cruz and Rubio as "Lyin Ted Cruz" and "lil Marco", Boehner describes Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh", etc., etc., etc. Some people argue "Oh, that's because you (or whomever) wants to be politically correct and we're done with being politically correct". I think there's a giant difference between being politically correct and being crass. And we've long since resorted to crassness in this political environment. Not having respect enough for one's own party member who is running for president to actually outline disagreements in policy vs. calling them Lucifer in the flesh.

Respect in politics is a pipe dream. If you think that is bad, don't look at history. At least they aren't shooting each other on the steps of the Senate as used to happen and still does in some countries.

Viekn
04-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Respect in politics is a pipe dream. If you think that is bad, don't look at history. At least they aren't shooting each other on the steps of the Senate as used to happen and still does in some countries.

Meh, I think even with the barbarism of that ritual, they were still more respectful.

And again...

Broward Republican leader says when Trump debates Clinton 'she's going to go down like Monica Lewinsky

Warriorbird
04-28-2016, 04:51 PM
Seems like it is time to post this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zTN4BXvYI

Methais
04-28-2016, 07:51 PM
Former House Speaker John Boehner called Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh," in a withering interview at Stanford University published Thursday.

This is such a load of fucking bullshit. Whether you like Ted Cruz not, he's not Lucifer in the Flesh.

He's the singer for Stryper.

http://loudwire.com/files/2016/03/Ted-Cruz-Stryper.jpg?w=600&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89
http://www.kxlp941.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2016/03/10249126_1729460343991208_146047672_n1.jpg

And Neil Sedaka:

http://mla-s1-p.mlstatic.com/neil-sedaka-breaking-up-is-hard-to-do-simple-made-usa-4839-MLA3902676437_022013-O.jpg