PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some of my (very) old alters...

shaukul
04-25-2016, 10:57 PM
some ancient nightmare black leather inset on the left breast with a single blood-filled crystal teardrop

a vile green rotting hide cloak

a grotesque assortment of mangled ears dangling from a mithril alloy chain

an ancient nightmare black crown of sigil-etched skeleton fingers clutching a shard of oblivion quartz

a pair of gaunt vile green claws extending into long jaggedly-cut nightmare black fingernails

a soiled loot sack

a dried maggot necklace

a gruesome troll-arm sheath

a hollowed-out blighted newt corpse

a shapeless black orb of cobwebs

a massive husk

I'd be very glad to reacquire any of these, just for the nostalgic value of having my ridiculous creations once again. PM me here or find me as Nazagor.

shaukul
04-29-2016, 10:07 AM
Bump.

Soulance
04-29-2016, 12:47 PM
Those leathers do look familiar...I don't have them, but I thought I saw some, or some like it, for sale within the past few months. Course, time flies so could have been longer.

Viekn
04-29-2016, 01:09 PM
a luminous nightmare black stormcloak

Here's a potential clue on the possible location of this...

20. You remove a golvern dragon-linked bracelet from in your nightmare black stormcloak

That line was taken from this auction: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?98863-A-new-quick-auction-various-items-and-a-musical-note-summoning-flute&highlight=nightmare

shaukul
05-01-2016, 07:11 PM

That line was taken from this auction: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?98863-A-new-quick-auction-various-items-and-a-musical-note-summoning-flute&highlight=nightmare

Hey, thanks for looking into that for me! I appreciate it.

Still searching for all of this stuff!

everan
05-01-2016, 08:28 PM

Yes, actually, it looks like I have that. I'll check it tomorrow and you can have it. I have other cloaks that guy can wear.

Is this it?

This deeply hooded stormcloak flows to the floor with ethereal evanescence. Crafted from translucent specter skin, the cloak emits an eerie blue glow, giving the impression of a thin layer of murky water wrapped around its wearer. However, the glossy texture and cloudy hues of dark blue, black, and white are more reminiscent of long-drowned flesh. Sinister hieroglyphs cascade down the length of the cloak, and a mist wraith eye incised with a sigil for "cloudwrath" draws it closed at the throat.

Sucker weighs less than a pound, but only holds 100. Lame. I wish we did this yesterday and you could have had it deepened.

shaukul
05-24-2016, 08:22 AM
Bump!

shaukul
06-10-2016, 08:49 PM
Bump

Nazagor
07-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Bump, please PM me on this account (Nazagor) if you have any of these!