PDA

View Full Version : SWTOR account maybe for sale

Thondalar
04-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Thinking about selling my SWTOR account.

I played for a little over 2 years, had some fun with it...just really don't have time anymore to spread myself around that much, and I'd rather focus what little free time I do have on GS and Paupers.

I thought about posting it on PlayerAuctions.com, but I've never used a service like that and I'm a bit wary...the only other MMO accounts I've sold ever have been one GS account and two Eve Online accounts....and I did both through PC, and everything went well. Figured I'd give the PC community the first shot at this.

It is a "paying" account with 8 characters, on the Ebon Hawk RP/PVE server...one of each class. All characters are at least 55th level, with most being 60-65. They all have custom gear. The "Mains", if you will, are a 65 gunslinger and 65 Juggernaut, both in 208-220 gear, and I've started the newest expansion on those two characters only, and have unlocked about 30 companions each.

The account also comes with all subscriber benefits over the last 2 years, including special transportation items like the jet pack, and HK-55 companion. Most Legacy unlocks like Treek and boosters are already done as well.

Account also comes with 4100 or so Cartel Coins, if anything catches your fancy...though the gear the chars have is pretty boss...spent a lot of time finding and dying things to make them unique.

All characters are in the same guild, though LS/DS versions, of course, and it is one of the largest guilds on the server, with full Stronghold/ship, and they run regular raids on the top events, which any character on this account will be ready for, or very nearly so.

I'm looking for around $700 US for this account. It is one of the most complete you will find. Happy to answer any questions, hit me up if you're interested.

Taernath
04-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Is that a founder's account?

Thondalar
04-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Is that a founder's account?

It is not....I stated only been playing last 2 years or so.

It does have every subscription item in that time, though.

edit: Through present day. Account is paid current, looking to just give the buyer the login info and let them change billing.

Gelston
04-08-2016, 10:31 PM
$700, what crack you on?

Thondalar
04-09-2016, 12:42 AM
$700, what crack you on?

The good stuff. Maybe, the bad stuff.

I like you Gelston, but I've never jacked any of your threads. I'm basing it on what I see on PlayerAuctions, just figured I'd give the GS community first dibs on it, like I did with my Eve accounts. The price is negotiable, and my OP didn't include all details.

Just looking for general interest, and we can go from there.

ZeP
04-09-2016, 01:26 AM
[QUOTE=ThondalarI like you Gelston, but I've never jacked any of your threads.[/QUOTE]

Is this a gold star post?

tyrant-201
04-09-2016, 02:53 AM
Hahaha first dibs. Oh, thank you for the favor sir. Please, can I have some more?

Thondalar
04-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Hahaha first dibs. Oh, thank you for the favor sir. Please, can I have some more?

If you're not interested, input isn't necessary.