PDA

View Full Version : Gift of Lumnis question

Maviur
04-02-2016, 09:19 PM
I get this when I tried to use it:

Please note that due to the fact that you have already changed your schedule within the last 6 months, the interval between your last Gift of Lumnis and your next one may be between 1-2 weeks instead of the normal 1 week interval, depending on your scheduling choice. Once this adjustment period finishes, the normal 1 week interval between your Gift of Lumnis activations will resume.

Does this mean the gift of the gods can only be used once a month? Is it worth spending $5 to buy it from the store?

I used it and now have to wait 13 days before I get another Gift :(

Soulance
04-02-2016, 10:34 PM
That gift of Lumnis can only be used once like that every 6 months. So...you can have your Lumnis running, have it run out, then start it right back up again via the schedule.

But again, only do that once every 6 months. If you use it again before the 6 mos. it will work, but probably take two weeks to get your Gift again.

Let's say you have used it once already to reschedule...and it is for Monday @ 5a. If you schedule it for Wed. at 5p it won't restart that Wednesday night. It will go and probably start the following Wedn night @ 5p so it'd be like a week and a half. Not sure if this makes sense at all.

gilchristr
04-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Need a flow chart

Gnomad
04-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Will rescheduling your Lumnis make it start earlier than it normally would?

Yes:

Have you rescheduled your Lumnis to make it start earlier than it normally would in the last 6 months?

Yes:
You won't get Lumnis until a week from the time you chose.

No:
Your Lumnis will start at the time you chose.