PDA

View Full Version : a well-balanced eonake short sword, 5x (+21), DCW, +9 OHE, +5 perception, +4 dex

etambusiness
03-26-2016, 10:48 PM
Taking cash at $8 per million or silvers

a well-balanced eonake short sword, 5x (+21) lightened (3lbs), sanct., perm. DCW

+9 OHE Bonus (27), +5 perception bonus (6), +4 dex stat (6), persists

MB: 5m
BO: 11m

CB: 6m Evasive1 SOLD

---------
The first thing that strikes you about the sword is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 650,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the eonake short sword.

It has a bonus of +21 from a normal sword, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The harmonics generated tell you that the sword inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.

The sword resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Perception Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
It provides a bonus of 9 to Edged Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 27 times.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Dexterity.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
The sword looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the eonake short sword will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

loxe
03-26-2016, 11:02 PM
mb

Vorpodu
03-26-2016, 11:47 PM
Where'd you find this?

Viekn
03-27-2016, 12:01 AM
Maybe this is a dumb question, but how does an eonake item end up with an additional +1 enchant on it?

etambusiness
03-27-2016, 12:12 AM
i didn't find it but guessing it was box found? not sure.

i find weighted and padded items with enchancives in box drops sometimes. Also critters hold weighted weapons sometimes that i found. Nothng super great like perm. HCW+ but decent ones like DCW, SWCW

@Viekn = don't know but i find random +1, +3 enchants on magical metal item box drops when i find items sometimes too.

I sung to this and pasted the +21 so can confirm its legit.

Vorpodu
03-27-2016, 01:13 AM
The +1 comes from it having "well-balanced" in the description. For this it doesn't matter cause it's weighted, but it sucks for weapons you can actually enchant.

GS4Pirate
03-27-2016, 05:10 AM
This weapon was a drop off the Krolvin Warship that was a temporary hunting ground in River's Rest a couple years back.

I personally named it Czag D'ton, probably not name worthy but probably my favorite drop I have had.

etambusiness
03-28-2016, 01:11 AM
Going to end the sale of this Czag D'ton short sword tomorrow if no further bids

evasive1
03-28-2016, 09:18 AM
6m

etambusiness
03-28-2016, 09:29 PM
Updated bid

Ending this tomorrow evening if no further bids