PDA

View Full Version : TWC Belt

zennsunni
03-21-2016, 02:16 AM
One of those nifty belts that lets you draw and sheath two weapons simultaneously, and requires some TWC skill to use.

evasive1
03-21-2016, 09:38 AM
I hadnt heard of this until now. Know anything about availability and price?

Soulance
03-21-2016, 09:48 AM
Just bought one on auction here not long ago. They're pretty neat. I'll try to remember to look back and see what I paid. I forget.

kutter
03-21-2016, 12:15 PM
Pretty sure they have been a maybe T3 prize at EG in past years, maybe T4, not sure, had a couple at one time, still use one, be aware there is an issue with using them with fusion weapons. For some reason the scripts do not work with them, you can still manually store them but the pull/push verbs do not work with fusion weapons. I had assisted at one point about it but not sure if anything was ever done to fix it.

There is another TWC belt, actually maybe a sash, something like that, but it only holds the Japanese style weapons, katana, wakizashi, and tanto as I understand.

Gizmo
03-21-2016, 12:18 PM
Graeme sash's are nice for the asian inspired weapons.

Otherwise the normal TWC belts have been around for a bit and are pretty easy to find for the most part.

zennsunni
03-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Got a line on one, thanks.

zennsunni
03-28-2016, 04:42 AM
Back in the market for one of these, seller seems to be away or something.

zennsunni
04-01-2016, 03:22 AM
Bazump

Thatoneguy22
04-01-2016, 11:26 AM
a skull-buckled dark leather swordbelt notched along the edge

You analyze your dark leather swordbelt and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
You get a strong sense that the swordbelt can be altered by any merchant. It must remain a waist-worn item of some sort, and the description cannot be redundant (or contradict) the information about the attached scabbards. Both a long and a show can be used at the same time. Some merchants may be able to modify the description of the scabbard(s), as well.

Currently you are able to use PULL, PUSH, TAP, LEAN, and NUDGE with the swordbelt. It can hold up to two appropriate one-handed edged weapons.
>l sw
A darkened elongated sharkskin scabbard encrusted with bits of coral about the mouth and a squat rayskin scabbard throated with criss-crossed shark teeth hang from the dark leather swordbelt. Notches have been punched at evenly spaced intervals around the length of the swordbelt. Surrounding each circular notch, the dark color has faded, taking on a more golden tinge than the surrounding leather.

zennsunni
04-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Got a belt, thanks.