PDA

View Full Version : What is the area of the game do you want worked on most?

drauz
03-08-2016, 02:03 AM
I want more hunting grounds released especially at cap.

Fallen
03-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Post-cap mechanics. Being able to learn skills and unlock abilities that are only available once your character reaches cap. Multiclassing, learning languages, etc.

Gelston
03-08-2016, 09:02 AM
All spells circles to be completed.

Latrinsorm
03-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Cosmetics: fashion, alters, etc.

Ceyrin
03-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Learning languages would be sweet. Don't care about devaluing existing items. I own some of them myself.

Enuch
03-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Creating town wizards or spellers. Towns already have clerics, locksmiths and empaths for a cost, add players the option to spend 10k for each circle, so elemental, spiritual, wizard 30k, or add ranger too 40k and limit it to spells characters could provide.

And before you spell up sellers lose your mind who live in WL spells are harder to come by at times in Vaalor even if they tend to be much less costly or free

Allereli
03-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Creating town wizards or spellers. Towns already have clerics, locksmiths and empaths for a cost, add players the option to spend 10k for each circle, so elemental, spiritual, wizard 30k, or add ranger too 40k and limit it to spells characters could provide.

And before you spell up sellers lose your mind who live in WL spells are harder to come by at times in Vaalor even if they tend to be much less costly or free

They would have to rebalance every creature for those spells being readily available.

Enuch
03-09-2016, 08:13 AM
well they could create a 6 hour per usage, and how would the spell up person be any different than as I said above someone providing those spells regularly. Although more difficult to get in places outside of WL, I could easily constantly hunt with full spell ups from others 24/7 there and the mechanics remain the same, or is this more from a capped stan point of balance. Not sure how that would work for spells in that area.

You could also make it so only a full citizen can obtain the spells. I know citizenship is easy to obtain but does create some kind of limit especially for someone that travels alot for hunting grounds.

Viekn
03-09-2016, 08:13 AM
I'd like to see town lore singers though. Too many enhancives being released and too few bards around to sing to them. I don't see this as being a giant deal. I don't know too many bards that became a bard just so they could lore sing for other people or make their fortune from the tips doing it.

Gelston
03-09-2016, 08:18 AM
well they could create a 6 hour per usage, and how would the spell up person be any different than as I said above someone providing those spells regularly. Although more difficult to get in places outside of WL, I could easily constantly hunt with full spell ups from others 24/7 there and the mechanics remain the same, or is this more from a capped stan point of balance. Not sure how that would work for spells in that area.

You could also make it so only a full citizen can obtain the spells. I know citizenship is easy to obtain but does create some kind of limit especially for someone that travels alot for hunting grounds.

The problem is, the game is balanced for people not having all the spells. You don't NEED any of them, in all honesty. It just makes everything easier.

Stances, use them.

Enuch
03-09-2016, 08:44 AM
that is true about spells, but I cannot stance dance TD hits. But I do understand that it could create balance issues. I don't need an empath either, but I do know having empths in town is alot better than buying a ton of herbs.

Gelston
03-09-2016, 08:50 AM
that is true about spells, but I cannot stance dance TD hits. But I do understand that it could create balance issues. I don't need an empath either, but I do know having empths in town is alot better than buying a ton of herbs.

Heh, I often use herbs instead of an empath. I just started a new character, a monk, in plat. Due to my hours, spells aren't usually something I have... You have to hunt strategically. If you are a square and get warded easily, don't hunt casters. Either that or hit them with a maneuver before they can hit you.

Wrathbringer
03-09-2016, 08:51 AM
Heh, I often use herbs instead of an empath. I just started a new character, a monk, in plat. Due to my hours, spells aren't usually something I have... You have to hunt strategically. If you are a square and get warded easily, don't hunt casters. Either that or hit them with a maneuver before they can hit you.

why do you play with the other two people in plat instead of prime?

Gelston
03-09-2016, 09:03 AM
why do you play with the other two people in plat instead of prime?

Because you'd never play in Plat.

Wrathbringer
03-09-2016, 09:15 AM
Because you'd never play in Plat.

Just for that, I'm logging Shartanyan into plat now.

Winter
03-09-2016, 10:16 AM
The citizen shops fixed or at the very least some sort of bazaar like Dragonrealms for those that don't own a shop. Ideally I'd like to see a fully functioning auction house.

Jelten
03-09-2016, 03:50 PM
You're all missing the most obvious reason they'd never add NPC speller-uppers: they'd lose way too much money from people cancelling the pocket wizard accounts they would suddenly no longer need.

Ceyrin
03-09-2016, 04:29 PM

To play devil's advocate, you can't stance TD hits, but you can avoid hunting those creatures, use disablers to prevent spellcasting or just run away when they prep. I also know none of these apply to every situation, but one of them usually does apply.

Mogonis
03-09-2016, 04:53 PM
I'd like them to finally fix this grammatical mistake.

Be at peace my child, there is no need to fight here.

Be at peace, my child; there is no need to fight here.

mgoddess
03-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Implementing hunting grounds for the Undead Gap (65-85-ish).

Higher hunting in River's Rest (65-95).

Completed spell circles (implementation of: 235, 320, 440, 750, 935, 940, 950, 1050, 1135, 1140, 1212, 1230, 1240, 1650... and then whatever 1700's still need implementing).

Completion of current open guilds (add skills to empath, cleric, & wizard guilds).

Tweaking of F2P (ditch the exp and loot penalties, allow people to open old accounts as F2P accounts so that they can play their old characters for free insteading of needing to subscribe or creating a new F2P character, allow F2P characters to join CHE's).

Implementation of certain city-services (spell-up type services, maybe tie this in with the Adv. Guild, as something you can buy access to with bounty points? Local bardic NPC's that can loresing to items for a cost, dependant on item being sung to?).

Versin
03-09-2016, 06:53 PM
In-game mail
Finish spell circles
Undead Gap
Player shops
Monk TD (whaaaaa?)

Donquix
03-09-2016, 07:13 PM
In-game mail
Finish spell circles
Undead Gap
Player shops
Monk TD (whaaaaa?)

There was actually an interesting post recently on the monk boards from Estild. Rowmi asked about monk's getting CvA from 1202 and they answered with something along the lines of "we kinda get the CvA issue, but if we were to fix it would fix it for all squares who want to wear lighter armor"

ah fuck it, went and grabbed the post.

I will note that our inaction isn't necessarily due to us thinking no change is needed. It's just we decided that if we were to proceed with adding some extra Target Defense for monks, we weren't happy with it coming from Iron Skin (1202). Mostly because the TD issue affects the viability of all light armored Squares.

GameMaster Estild

Gelston
03-09-2016, 07:15 PM
In-game mail
Finish spell circles
Undead Gap
Player shops
Monk TD (whaaaaa?)

I went to a SimuCon once, a couple years back. They said it was done and being implemented within months. All talk of it then vanished. This was after the beta period they had with it before that.

As for monk TD, why not just made 1202 effect CvA too? Issue fixed. From what I'm seeing, no monks really use 1202 at or near cap, they wear regular armor. That is kinda sucky.

TheLastRowmi
03-09-2016, 07:27 PM
I went to a SimuCon once, a couple years back. They said it was done and being implemented within months. All talk of it then vanished. This was after the beta period they had with it before that.

As for monk TD, why not just made 1202 effect CvA too? Issue fixed. From what I'm seeing, no monks really use 1202 at or near cap, they wear regular armor. That is kinda sucky.

Ideally, 1202 affecting CvA would be the best, and problem solved. I still use 1202 because all my cmans are geared toward it.
Someone also posted a suggestion to have Slippery Mind affect TD similarly.

Either solution would help me a lot.

Gelston
03-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Ideally, 1202 affecting CvA would be the best, and problem solved. I still use 1202 because all my cmans are geared toward it.
Someone also posted a suggestion to have Slippery Mind affect TD similarly.

Either solution would help me a lot.

Yeah, I just rolled up a monk over in plat. I don't have a problem with TD yet, because I'm level 7, but I do not look forward to it.

Donquix
03-09-2016, 07:35 PM
it's manageable you just have to watch what you hunt quite a bit. definitely start to feel it the closer you get to cap, and you have to treat basically everything that casts CS spells as if they're casting fucking implode every time they prep. FUCK FUCK FUCK PANIC.

Honestly the most god damn annoying it ever was, is hunting the aqueducts in OTF. Because area webs in OTF on the way there auto ward you for a bagillion on the hidden CS roll.

TheLastRowmi
03-09-2016, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I just rolled up a monk over in plat. I don't have a problem with TD yet, because I'm level 7, but I do not look forward to it.

I remember regretting not getting feint earlier on. Feint can be a lifesaver, and nowadays monks don't even need to master it to use with barehanded.
Slippery Mind probably saves me more than I think it does.

Monks are still very viable, especially early on. Just try not to get discouraged watching all the other classes hunt much faster than you.

Besides, we're classy.

Gelston
03-09-2016, 07:48 PM
I remember regretting not getting feint earlier on. Feint can be a lifesaver, and nowadays monks don't even need to master it to use with barehanded.
Slippery Mind probably saves me more than I think it does.

Monks are still very viable, especially early on. Just try not to get discouraged watching all the other classes hunt much faster than you.

Besides, we're classy.

Oh heck, I'm having a blast with my monk.

Yeah, I grabbed feint and plan to grab slippery mind when I can.

Donquix
03-09-2016, 08:07 PM
i'm thinking of changing to slippery mind but i think you'd probably be better off with krynch to start. I still have it at 90ish, am considering changing to slippery mind now though.

Hymore246
03-12-2016, 10:30 PM
I'd like to see some work done on maneuvers. Some maneuvers are awesome game changers like Vanish, Weapon Bonding, and Perfect Self but a lot maneuvers are useless or are overshadowed by better maneuvers.
Why train in Subdue if Subdual Strike is more effective and provides no defense from bandits?. How about Kneebash and Groin Kick doing pretty much the same thing? Why ever train in Dust Shroud when Vanish overshadows it completely? On top of this you have some maneuvers which are really hard to use or just don't work on a lot of stuff (I'm looking at you cheapshots...).
Lastly, I also wish there was a greater variety Martial Stances since all of them have really narrow uses.

Malisai
03-12-2016, 11:31 PM
More hunting areas. Each area should have 1-post cap hunting. Especially places that are more isolated.

Completed spell lists for everyone. Also there isnt a reason why post 20 spells have to be in 5's. allow 21,22,23...etc. Allow for utility.

More crafting. This includes improving current crafting (like say allowing weaponsmiths to make flaring/weighed weapons). Adding gathering/smelting, adding armor crafting, bows/runestaves, UAC weapons...etc.

Expand enchanting for wizards. As a quick example, let them enchant fire flares if they are attuned to fire or have 50 ranks in fire lore. If they have 202 ranks they can enchant greater fire flares (but its tough).

Post cap goals. I think there needs to be something else post cap folks should be able to do with training points besides increase their skills. Perhaps this means when you hit the max ranks in a skill you have the option of investing a massive amount of skill points into bonuses or benefits of some kind. Somethings should be pretty easy, like 202 in a lore skill should provide bonuses to the spells that use it. Im not sure how something like max ranks of armor could help.

Allow weapon bonding on a type of weapon. So if you bond with handaxes then all handaxes get the bonus.

Allow more powerful weapons/armor/items into the game. however make them attuned to the character. I know a bunch of people dont like this, but it doesnt bother me.

Get rid of crafting penalties for the various classes/races.

Gelston
03-13-2016, 12:08 AM
Allow weapon bonding on a type of weapon. So if you bond with handaxes then all handaxes get the bonus.

That is wspec. I wouldn't agree with the wider bonding bonuses, like autoreturn and the like. That is a spiritual bond with one weapon.

Fallen
03-13-2016, 12:51 AM
They should avoid stepping on Weapon Bonding's toes and simply offer gear insurance through the Simucoin shop. Premium players get some amount free, but basically you pay a flat fee on an item and if it is lost (and confirmed to be gone) it is replaced no questions asked.

Soulance
03-13-2016, 11:12 AM
They should avoid stepping on Weapon Bonding's toes and simply offer gear insurance through the Simucoin shop. Premium players get some amount free, but basically you pay a flat fee on an item and if it is lost (and confirmed to be gone) it is replaced no questions asked.
The janitor should never end up with crap. If a good weapon drops it should always be able to be found.

MotleyCrew
03-13-2016, 07:32 PM
Finish the guilds

Astray
03-13-2016, 07:54 PM
Finish shit that's been a 'wip' for years.

Taernath
03-13-2016, 08:13 PM
This thread is depressing. :(

Viekn
03-13-2016, 08:38 PM
This thread is depressing. :(

Yeah, what were you thinking Drauz?! Jeez.

Taernath
03-13-2016, 08:56 PM
Yeah, what were you thinking Drauz?! Jeez.

Nah, I mean that there are a lot of good ideas in this thread, but it's like two starving prisoners talking about the first thing they're going to eat when they get out.

Viekn
03-13-2016, 11:11 PM
Nah, I mean that there are a lot of good ideas in this thread, but it's like two starving prisoners talking about the first thing they're going to eat when they get out.

No, that's what I meant too. It kills me to think of everything that could get done that isn't, at least for now.

Hopefully a lot to look forward to though.

To add, I'd like to see the adventure guild worked on a bit more. Throw in a few uber tasks that come with a correspondingly better reward. Could also look at combining multiple tasks into some sort of mini-quest. And with the possible addition of those two harder things, I'd like to see adventure guild rewards expand to include alter scrolls or the ability to use points to unlock certain items. Of course that starts to infringe on premium benefits though, so you'd probably have to offset those additions with something else in premium; unless you made them so considerably harder or longer to achieve that it wouldn't really seem to be in direct competition with premium benefits.

Winter
03-22-2016, 08:29 PM

There's always silence when ever anyone asks about it, someone must know something. I have a feeling there's an NDA being enforced for whatever reason.

Enuch
03-25-2016, 10:38 AM
As someone who has the spirit circle, I would like to see 202 and 103 be stackable for my friends. Not a big gripe, I just feel like these seem out of place to not be stackable. They are nice boosts, but not world beaters by any account. You could limit 202 by just when buffing others have it at a base +10 DS. Always seemed odd to me that these spells were only single cast, but other DS boosting spells can be stacked in the elemental family.

SHAFT
03-25-2016, 10:52 AM
Id like to see better graphics.

Allereli
03-25-2016, 11:04 AM

Wingdings, my friend

Mogonis
03-25-2016, 11:49 AM

Plus HDMI.

SylphSorc
04-10-2016, 09:01 PM
I would like to see the Adv Guild become more than it already is. Like mentioned before I dig the idea of chains of tasks as quests. Maybe uber ones offered once in a great while, or perhaps they are always available. Just very hard to complete. Also, more hunting areas all-around with cap being prioritized. That would be awesome. With at least one capped hunting location per city/region.

All of these have been said before. So I am just parroting.

Gelston
04-10-2016, 09:46 PM
A single player storyline, like in most MMOs would be cool.

Taernath
04-10-2016, 10:10 PM

http://i.qkme.me/2she.jpg

Warriorbird
04-10-2016, 10:58 PM
I'd like cool new releases/microtransactions to not be hopelessly fucking nerfed. I also think mechanics that have been part of the game since the beginning might be a bad idea to remove just to make more microtransaction dollars.

mgoddess
04-11-2016, 11:19 AM

This would actually be an interesting addition to the game, if done right (e.g., optional, instanced)...

Perhaps make it something like the Sprite quest, but make it last for the first however many number of hours or levels of a character's life... and, again, make it optional. Have it be easier for the character to finish (e.g. easier exp gain, easier combat, better rewards, etc.) compared to if the storyline-quest wasn't done. Of course, the system shouldn't change for how characters currently gain exp/silver/loot/etc., just make the initial storyline-quest more inviting than not, without changing how the system currently is.

Or, maybe add in an instanced world storyline that anyone can go on, at any time, with creatures/loot being based on the level of the character going into the instance.

Oooooooh... actually, add a instanced storyline that would open up multi-profession opportunities. Say, if a healer wants to finally learn how to be more monk-ish, they can go on this *LONG, ARDEROUS* instanced storyline, and in the end keep the empath-specific skills they had already trained (at the skill-level they had trained), and be able to then start training in the ways of monks. (Technically speaking: the empath would stop having training-access to the skills & costs of an empath, yet still be able to use those skills already trained, and be switched over to being able to train in the skills of a monk, at monk-costs.)

Basically, any storyline that's "single player" should be instanced, I think. GS isn't like "most MMO's", and should never be switched over to that model.

Fallen
04-11-2016, 11:30 AM
I'd like to see Dailies and Weeklies added to Gemstone. The easiest way would be through the Adventurer's Guild. Essentially, they could be just like normal tasks but with a greater reward. The implementation could be far more involved than that, but even something this simple would provide incentive to get out there at least once to complete a task.

XXX is a good start, but they could do more. Login rewards are good too, but you can earn those by literally logging in and right back out.

SashaFierce
04-11-2016, 12:03 PM
I'd like to see quality of life upgrades.

Reduce RT for some aspects of game play: Fletching, Forging, Foraging, Searching, Lockpicking

Do away with things like:

You fire an arrow at a war griffin!
The war griffin evades the missile by a hair!
The arrow disappears into the local environs.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

The arrow streaks off into the distance!

Re-evaluate weapon RT: Reduce RT for OHE, OHB weapons when swung. I hate playing melee classes because it feels like torture.

Mogonis
04-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Do away with things like:

The arrow disappears into the local environs.

The arrow streaks off into the distance!

Speaking of this, I'd like to see the game realize that I don't give a shit about arrows hidden in the room, so when I search to bring a triton magus out of hiding, don't give me the 6RT or whatever. Give me the normal 3RT.

SylphSorc
04-11-2016, 12:53 PM
I don't know if it is quality of life. That is meant to simulate the realistic loss of arrows in regular use. However, I do agree about the RT and I will echo that the dailies and weeklies is a fantastic idea. Gives great benefits to those who accomplished them, relatively speaking.

SashaFierce
04-11-2016, 01:20 PM
I don't know if it is quality of life. That is meant to simulate the realistic loss of arrows in regular use. However, I do agree about the RT and I will echo that the dailies and weeklies is a fantastic idea. Gives great benefits to those who accomplished them, relatively speaking.

I call it quality of life because doing away with it would make the game more enjoyable for me to play. I think that should be their main focus, making whatever they can more fun.

Viekn
04-11-2016, 01:28 PM
I don't know if it is quality of life. That is meant to simulate the realistic loss of arrows in regular use.

Using that argument though, why is it that they simulate reality through the loss of arrows, but you can still walk to town when both of your legs have been chopped off? Why should a 3 ft. halfling be able to effectively use a 9 ft. lance at all? In a game like this, it sometimes feels arbitrary where they are drawing the line between reality and not. I'd rather be forced to stay in the room I'm in and wait for a rescue when I don't have any legs vs. have to put up with losing arrows. If you're not going to make everything 100% realistic, why not extend the unrealistic mechanics to things that would make the game a bit more fun for everyone.

SylphSorc
04-11-2016, 02:05 PM
True but this is their excuse. Either way I have had several archers. I don't find it that big of a deal.

Gelston
04-11-2016, 02:09 PM
I don't see the problem with arrows. Might as well just make every bow an ebow if you never lose them. Never having to craft arrows ever again would hurt some people's feelings.

SylphSorc
04-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Agreed. That's the risk you take as an archer. I love archery. I just think it is fine as is. That's all. :)

SashaFierce
04-11-2016, 02:49 PM
When I can I lose 10, 15 arrows in a single hunt, and it takes 2 minutes to fletch each arrow. It becomes unsustainable and frustrating. If the "losing" arrow mechanics aren't removed, then it should take far less time to fletch the arrow.

Gelston
04-11-2016, 02:50 PM
When I can I lose 10, 15 arrows in a single hunt, and it takes 2 minutes to fletch each arrow. It becomes unsustainable and frustrating. If the "losing" arrow mechanics aren't removed, then it should take far less time to fletch the arrow.

10-15 arrows a hunt? I used to lose maybe 3 or 4. Aiming small and missing small perhaps?

zennsunni
04-11-2016, 02:57 PM
How are you guys losing so many arrows? I've cleared a war camp on one or two arrows. Are you not 2x perception or something?

Gelston
04-11-2016, 03:01 PM
How are you guys losing so many arrows? I've cleared a war camp on one or two arrows. Are you not 2x perception or something?

Hell, mine was a high estimate. If you are overhunting or low level and aiming at eyes or something constantly, I guess you'd lose a lot.

SashaFierce
04-11-2016, 03:07 PM
Capped hunting, max training.

Ithzir like to disappear and you lose the arrow, plus the random misses listed above.

SylphSorc
04-11-2016, 03:12 PM
I would barely lose one arrow a hunt. I have no idea how you are hunting to lose so many arrows so quickly.

SashaFierce
04-11-2016, 03:28 PM
aim left eye
fire

aim right eye
fire

How do you hunt without losing arrows?

SylphSorc
04-11-2016, 03:31 PM
By not aiming for eyes when you aren't properly skilled for it? I would only aim for the eyes when I was around level 40 or something. Probably can do it sooner. The head seems like a bigger target.

SashaFierce
04-11-2016, 03:36 PM
By not aiming for eyes when you aren't properly skilled for it? I would only aim for the eyes when I was around level 40 or something. Probably can do it sooner. The head seems like a bigger target.

I think you missed the part where I said capped character, max trained in skills.

Gelston
04-11-2016, 03:36 PM

She said she is capped with capped skills. Still, I don't see losing that many. You do know you can search and recover some arrows right?

SylphSorc
04-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Yeah I missed that, my bad.

SashaFierce
04-11-2016, 03:57 PM
I just made a counting script to count every time I lose an arrow. I'll post how many arrows I lose in 1 hour.

SylphSorc
04-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Cool, kind of curious what you come up with.

Also on topic. I would like to see in game more racial cultural stuff. Like items, quests, whatever focused on a certain race/culture. Or at least more docs.

adverbious
02-10-2017, 11:35 AM
If I were one of Alastir's arrows, I'd lose myself real quick.

Methais
02-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Post-cap mechanics. Being able to learn skills and unlock abilities that are only available once your character reaches cap. Multiclassing, learning languages, etc.

^ This.

Leafiara
02-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Yes, post-cap mechanics beyond a doubt--specifically a way to further diversify characters within the same profession!

We have Summit Academy going on starting tonight as a "Character Customization Celebration" and making yourself a "one-of-a-kind adventurer in Elanthia," which is true on the RP side (and is why I'll throw way too much money at this event), but on the gameplay side... Sure, there are things like society, lore choices, or combat maneuver choices, sure, but they're mostly minor and so much more could be done.

Methais
02-11-2017, 08:28 AM
Cosmetics: fashion, alters, etc.

They mean real content.

Gelston
02-11-2017, 08:59 AM
They mean real content.

That is the only important content.

Ceyrin
02-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Even just a reward from some table for capping would be a nice start.

Gelston
02-11-2017, 09:00 AM
Even just a reward from some table for capping would be a nice start.

You get a prename title, enjoy your reward.

Malisai
02-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Capped hunting in the Rest is the big thing for me.

I would like to see some post cap goals of some sort. Honestly, for my sorcerer you hit 3x spells and most things after that are ehhhhhhh.

Allereli
02-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Capped hunting in the Rest is the big thing for me.

elemental confluence :)

Leafiara
02-11-2017, 02:54 PM
They mean real content.I mean, to be fair, I want more cosmetics too. I'd love alternating-color nail polish and toenail polish, especially...
But it's not even close to the area I want worked on most.

Malisai
02-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Not even a little.

Not some random area they can just throw in everywhere.

An actual Rest hunting area. Lots of lore they could build on, like the necromancer's tower and such.

Allereli
02-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Not even a little.

Not some random area they can just throw in everywhere.

An actual Rest hunting area. Lots of lore they could build on, like the necromancer's tower and such.

While that would be awesome, they have been building up capped hunting quite a lot in the last few years, and you can't say that they haven't made it at least possible to stay in the Rest for capped hunting.

Thatoneguy22
02-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Hello monk spells.

Sincerely,

One of the 10 monks

Malisai
02-11-2017, 04:45 PM
While that would be awesome, they have been building up capped hunting quite a lot in the last few years, and you can't say that they haven't made it at least possible to stay in the Rest for capped hunting.

ehhh, the confluence is a weak random thing thats thrown together. its hardly something id consider capped hunting.

Its not the same as mule having the rift or haven sanctum.

Allereli
02-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Hello monk spells.

Sincerely,

One of the 10 monks

monks are squares

Enuch
02-11-2017, 07:42 PM
monks are squares

While true I think 3 sub 20 spells are not usable. Overall all though as a monk I feel like you could ask for so many more things :/ like a monk cman that specifically addresses the woeful TD

Jhynnifer
02-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Pretty sure all squares have issues with TD, though.

I'd love to see a post-cap experience system that wasn't "max out every skill ever hurray!" but an actual alternate-advancement system would be neat.

Warriorbird
02-12-2017, 08:52 PM
I'd like to see newbs not get hideously terrible weapon bases and quit.

I'd like crossbows not to suck.

More YouTube channel advertising.

I'd like to see more permanent profession exclusive crafting/training/so on.

khorpulent
04-06-2017, 09:56 AM
I'd like crossbows not to suck.

They solved this problem by way of mechanical crossbows.

Erous
04-06-2017, 10:03 AM
More 50 rank spells per circle. Seems there's been a gap in progress with increasing spell progression that I'd like to see filled. Circles missing a 50th rank:

Minor Ele
Minor Spirit
Major Spirit
Paladin
Minor Mental
Sorc
Bard

Think there's an opportunity here to add some mystical fun.

time4fun
04-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Finish the spell lists

cwolff
04-06-2017, 10:12 AM
+1

Fallen
04-06-2017, 10:23 AM
More 50 rank spells per circle. Seems there's been a gap in progress with increasing spell progression that I'd like to see filled. Circles missing a 50th rank:

Minor Ele
Minor Spirit
Major Spirit
Paladin
Minor Mental
Sorc
Bard

Think there's an opportunity here to add some mystical fun.

I believe at one point it was said that the minor spell circles may not get 50th level spells. Anyone care to back me up on that?

Axhinde
04-06-2017, 10:26 AM
I believe at one point it was said that the minor spell circles may not get 50th level spells. Anyone care to back me up on that?

I believe you are correct.

Astray
04-06-2017, 10:29 AM
Cap hunting grounds.
Finish spells lists.
More spells wouldn't be a bad thing either.

drauz
04-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Capped hunting grounds that doesn't have disarm, are undead, and isn't in no mans land.

Discover a new wing in Darkstone Castle or something. Catacombs maybe.

I'll be waiting for my royalty check.

Axhinde
04-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Capped hunting grounds that doesn't have disarm, are undead, and isn't in no mans land.

Discover a new wing in Darkstone Castle or something. Catacombs maybe.

I'll be waiting for my royalty check.

If I recall correctly, disarm was one mechanic the dev team wanted to phase out (either by different mechanics ala SoS, or if needed, to remove it entirely. RSN.

drauz
04-06-2017, 10:45 AM
If I recall correctly, disarm was one mechanic the dev team wanted to phase out (either by different mechanics ala SoS, or if needed, to remove it entirely. RSN.

Isn't it on the new capped creature in OTF?

Axhinde
04-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Isn't it on the new capped creature in OTF?

I'm not sure as I haven't hunted there. I just remember a NIR making a comment to that effect. It wasn't high up on their list (what is?), so if anything they wanted to roll the critter out before making any changes.

Astray
04-06-2017, 10:53 AM

Seriously, fuck all the gimmicks.

Fallen
04-06-2017, 11:24 AM
https://gswiki.play.net/Ithzir_champion

Yep, they disarm. I imagine that means they will change how Disarm works rather than just removing it from critter's skill lists. RSN of course.

Methais
04-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Seriously, fuck all the gimmicks.

But according to Simu it's what makes the areas exciting and rewarding!

MotleyCrew
04-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Savants and finish the guilds.

Androidpk
04-06-2017, 01:46 PM
In game mail system.

Smelting/mining

New trade skills like armor crafting

CvA for Ironskin

Godsanvil
05-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Player shops. Come on already.