PDA

View Full Version : Russian Oil Cartel

~Rocktar~
03-07-2016, 11:22 PM
So Obama has brought us respect in the world? And people wonder why Trump plays well, you would have to be simple minded to not understand why someone that says they won't put up with the rest of the world's shit would be well received.

Russia has played a master stroke in the current oil crisis by taking the lead in forming a new cartel, but it’s a move that could spell geopolitical disaster.

The meeting between Russia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela on 16 February 2016 was the first step. During the next meeting in mid-March, which is with a larger group of participants, if Russia manages to build a consensus—however small—it will further strengthen its leadership position.

Further

If the above scenario plays out, Russia will emerge as the de facto leader of the major oil producing nations of the world, accounting for almost 73 percent of the global oil supply.

Along with this, Russia has been in the forefront of plans to move away from Petrodollars, and Moscow has formed pacts with various nations to trade oil in local currencies. With this new cartel of ROPEC (Russia and OPEC nations), a move away from petrodollars will become a reality sooner rather than later.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/will-russia-end-controlling-73-global-oil-supply

Gelston
03-07-2016, 11:34 PM
You're a faggot.

Since reps aren't anonymous anymore, I'll just say it out loud.

Gelston
03-07-2016, 11:54 PM
Also, Oil Crisis? The only people in an oil crisis is Russia. Our prices are down. Russia is fucking dying.

Yes, Rocktar, you are a goddamn idiot.

Latrinsorm
03-08-2016, 08:25 PM
So Obama has brought us respect in the world?Yep! (http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/global-publics-back-u-s-on-fighting-isis-but-are-critical-of-post-911-torture/bop-report-38/) We are...

+30 in France
+20 in Germany
+30 in Spain
+10 in the UK
+10 in Turkey
+20 in Indonesia
+10 in Japan
+10 in Mexico

We are down in Russia (and Lebanon), but overall the United States is far more respected in the world today than 2008.

~Rocktar~
03-08-2016, 10:05 PM
You're a faggot.

Since reps aren't anonymous anymore, I'll just say it out loud.

I am a flaming piece of wood? Seriously, use your damn brain and come up with something better, this is about the lamest 4th grade insult I have seen.

~Rocktar~
03-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Yep! (http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/global-publics-back-u-s-on-fighting-isis-but-are-critical-of-post-911-torture/bop-report-38/) We are...

+30 in France
+20 in Germany
+30 in Spain
+10 in the UK
+10 in Turkey
+20 in Indonesia
+10 in Japan
+10 in Mexico

We are down in Russia (and Lebanon), but overall the United States is far more respected in the world today than 2008.

Likabaility does not equal respect.

drauz
03-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Likabaility does not equal erspect.

So what are you going by the suggests they don't respect us?

Gelston
03-08-2016, 10:16 PM
So what are you going by the suggests they don't respect us?

His own mind.

Fallen
03-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Iran.

~Rocktar~
03-10-2016, 12:03 AM
Iran, Iraq, most of the Middle East, Russia, China . . .
Read the rehetoric coming from these places and you don't see respect, you see derrision and that doesn't help us in the long run.

Just a thought, maybe read the article and think about it instead of focusing on your bias against me. But hey, thinking is hard yo . . .

drauz
03-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Read the rehetoric coming from these places and you don't see respect, you see derrision and that doesn't help us in the long run.

Just a thought, maybe read the article and think about it instead of focusing on your bias against me. But hey, thinking is hard yo . . .

What about the other 6 continents?

Fallen
03-10-2016, 01:34 AM

Iran, freshly removed from sanctions, has no plans to join in on any attempt at an oil embargo.

Delcry
03-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Iran, freshly removed from sanctions, has no plans to join in on any attempt at an oil embargo.

PRECISELY!

Iran, under the guidance of the Obama Administration, has become a valuable ally of ours and has no plans what-so-ever of going back to the ways of the past and their alleged indiscretions.

I would be more worried about the Zionist Regime. They shouldn't be trusted.