PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare & Sleep flaring Broadsword

Astray
03-04-2016, 09:35 PM
These were up for grabs and I managed to grab them up for a pretty great price. But like all great things, I simply moved on from the build and, not wanting to separate the two, I'm putting these back on the market.

1) a fel-hilted blued steel broadsword

The blade of this broadsword has a smooth blue-black finish, marked only by a shallow engraving on one side. The engraving depicts the image of a jackal's head, facing the tip of the blade. A sturdy fel hilt is affixed to the end of the blade, bearing the symbol of a crescent moon. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Moonphase broadsword. 3x - 7x, cycling depending on the phase of the moon.

Nightmare flares. (See notes below)

5 lbs.

2) a haon-hilted blued steel broadsword
The blade of this broadsword has a smooth blue-black finish, marked only by a shallow engraving on one side. The engraving depicts a tiny sword, with a glinting silver blade, as a result of the finish being marred by the etching. A sturdy haon hilt is affixed to the end of the blade, bearing the symbol of a crescent moon. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Moonphase broadsword. 3x - 7x cycling.

Sleep flares. See notes below.

5 lbs.

Moonphase weapon info/notes:

The enchant of moonphase weapons cycles depending on the phase of the moon (Liabo, if I remember correctly). What this essentially means is that every day the broadsword will increase enchant by +5 until it reaches 7x. After that, it will decrease enchant by -5 until it reaches 3x. Repeat.

The sleep and nightmare flares don't have a standard flare rate. I would say that they are "infrequent." I have seen them go 50 swings (or more) without a single flare, and I have seen them flare twice in three swings. I wasn't able to really figure out if something determined their flare rate (like the phase of the moon, being outdoors or indoors, etc.).

The flares can go off on a clean miss.

The flares resolve after an attack action. So if you're using one with TWC in your main hand and it flares, the flare takes effect after the entire attack is resolved. If it flares on the first hit of an mstrike, the flare takes effect after the rest of the mstrike swings.

The flares don't affect a target that is 11 levels or higher than your character.

BO: 35Mil (May also accept trades or cash)

Astray
03-05-2016, 07:22 PM
bermp

Astray
03-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Another bump.

Astray
03-09-2016, 09:12 PM
Bump

Astray
03-10-2016, 11:47 PM
BO dropped slightly. Daily bump.

GS4Faulkil
03-11-2016, 02:24 PM
1) Assuming the target is 10 levels above you are less, is there a warding check in the flares or is it 100% to apply when there is a flare?

2) I really like these swords even though I have no use for them at present! :rah: I'll offer 30 million BO (which is below your current BO, I know - I'm cheap like that). My bard or paladin would probably have some fun times with them. I'll also promise to only sell them as a set down the road if I ever decide to sell them. No hard feeling on my part if you want to keep searching for a home for them at 35 million though!

-- Faulkil

Astray
03-11-2016, 07:51 PM
No warding check. They can flare off a clean miss though.

Astray
03-13-2016, 12:19 PM
Sold.

Thank you for your interest.