PDA

View Full Version : T4 Unlocked Forest Armor

evasive1
02-24-2016, 11:33 PM
a set of suede-banded full leather with ivy stitching - 4x full leather, one of I think only three T4 forest armor out there.

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Forest_Armor_(saved_post)

Analyze:

TIER 4

You will receive a greater awareness of your environmental surroundings. In addition, you will experience heightened sensitivity to the shadows, light, and darkness. Your survival instincts will become slightly elevated. And finally, you will react more intuitively to irregularities in the terrain. Your armor will occasionally call upon Wind Gust, Leaf Swirl, Mud Sling, and Woodland Empathy. Current verbs are: CLEAN, EXHALE, GAZE, KNOCK, PRAISE, PULL, REMOVE, RUB, SENSE, SHAKE, TICKLE, TURN, and WEAR.

Armor can only be activated outside, and spending time indoors will cause your full leather to return to its natural state. It will not function favorably in water.

This full leather is Tier 4 of 4 Tiers, but Tier 4 is the raffle/auction version. Forest Armor was first released at Briarmoon Cove 2016.

You work your way into your full leather, adjusting the buckles and straps to secure a snug fit.
>clean leather
You brush your hand across your full leather, but can't seem to remove a few leaves and twigs.
>exhale leather
You huff a breath onto your full leather and scrub at it with the heel of your hand. All clean.
>gaze leather
You gaze appreciatively at your armor and silently give thanks.
>knock leather
You rap soundly upon your chest with a clenched fist.
>praise leather
Pressing your hand to the center of your chest, you beseech your patron for guidance.
>pull leather
You scrutinize your full leather, but find no traces of mud or twigs.
>rub leather
You search the floor for dirt and leaves, but aren't able to locate anything suitable to rub onto your full leather.
>sense leather
You turn thoughtfully inward, searching to find the roots of your faith. You feel a pulse of subtle energy travel through your chest.
>shake leather
Starting at your shoulders with a rolling shrug, you give your body a bit of a shake, and several leaves tumble from your full leather to the floor.
>tickle leather
Giving only a quick glance around, you reach and scratch at one of your armpits. That's better.
>turn leather
You shift uneasily in your full leather, fidgeting and turning back and forth until you are comfortable with the fit.
>rem leather
Loosening the buckles and straps of your armor, you free yourself from the leather.

Each ability has 25% chance to fire at T4 on hit, miss, or dodge. More than one can be active/stack. +1 to all numbers for forest gnomes, and wizard enchantable with potions for enhancives.

Auction will go once, twice, sold.

CB: 12m to Roiken SOLD and delivered, thank you!

Ltlprprincess
02-24-2016, 11:34 PM
The temptation to get this just to complete the wiki is very strong.

Erous
02-25-2016, 09:24 AM
Would purchase if this was MBP. Shame that there wasn't any plate unlocks that I recall

everan
02-25-2016, 01:10 PM
The temptation to get this just to complete the wiki is very strong.

If you want to do that, I'll float you half the payment if there are no other bids. You can pay me back in the future assuming you would eventually sell it.

Ltlprprincess
02-25-2016, 01:22 PM
If you want to do that, I'll float you half the payment if there are no other bids. You can pay me back in the future assuming you would eventually sell it.

Thing is, I've heard that some of the scripts vary based on the armor type... so... it's a lot of work. Much as I'd love to play around with this.

neimanz1
02-25-2016, 01:32 PM
10 mil

evasive1
02-25-2016, 01:48 PM
Updated

Goat
02-25-2016, 05:57 PM
Any sense of the number behind any of those procs? Like how much AS/CS you get from woodland empathy?

Goat
02-25-2016, 06:01 PM
Ah, from the posts on the officials, looks like the buffs/debuffs are in the 3-5 range.

elcidcannon
02-25-2016, 06:06 PM
Ah, from the posts on the officials, looks like the buffs/debuffs are in the 3-5 range.

+1 for forest gnomes

elcidcannon
02-25-2016, 06:07 PM
+1 for forest gnomes

Although I didn't get a read on if that applies to the enhancives as well

Ltlprprincess
02-25-2016, 06:44 PM
10 mil

Hoy will let me play with it.

elcidcannon
02-25-2016, 06:48 PM
Hoy will let me play with it.

TWSS?

Ltlprprincess
02-25-2016, 07:05 PM
TWSS?

Durakar just informed me what this meant. I should have known.

Roiken
02-25-2016, 11:42 PM
12 million

elcidcannon
02-26-2016, 08:06 AM
Durakar just informed me what this meant. I should have known.

:-)

evasive1
02-26-2016, 11:33 AM
Rubbah buggy baby bumpahhhss

evasive1
02-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Little drummer boy, parumpapumbump. Will be sold by tomorrow evening if no other bids.

Gizmo
02-27-2016, 04:43 PM
Cool little armor..