PDA

View Full Version : "UpSleeves" zested shirt - dagger holding(like vanishing point, only not)

shad0ws0ngs
02-20-2016, 11:15 PM
Selling a shirt a friend left me a while back that I don't use. The zest set seemed like vanishing point, but isn't. It doesn't have the analysis either. I inquired and it is one called "UpSleeves" per GM Haliste.

a long-sleeved white linen shirt - MB: 250k CB: 500k to ltlprprincess SOLD

Analysis:
You analyze your white linen shirt and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the shirt is as light as it can get, but you might be able to have a talented merchant deepen its pockets for you.

Inspect:
You carefully inspect your white linen shirt.

You estimate that a long-sleeved white linen shirt can store a small amount with enough space for a couple of items.

You determine that you could wear the shirt around your chest.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

Zests:
>rem my shirt
You slip out of your white linen shirt paying particular care to not yank on the straps concealed within the sleeves.
>wear my shirt
You slip into your white linen shirt, subtly checking the straps inside the sleeves to make sure they lie flat and undetectable.
>rub shirt (no dagger)
With a small smile, you lightly run your hands down the sleeves of your white linen shirt, checking to see if you have a weapon easily available and find that you do not.
>push shirt (no dagger)
There is no weapon in the sleeve of your white linen shirt.
>pull shirt (no dagger)
You gently tug on the sleeves of your white linen shirt, straightening the edges and smoothing the fabric.
>flip shirt (no dagger)
You flick your wrist, but nothing happens, because there is no weapon in the sleeve of your white linen shirt.
>rub shirt (1 dagger)
With a small smile, you lightly run your hands down the sleeves of your white linen shirt, assuring yourself that you have a weapon easily available.
>push shirt (1 dagger)
You need two weapons in the sleeves of your white linen shirt to do that.
>pull shirt (1 dagger)
You gently tug on the sleeve of your white linen shirt, straightening the edges and smoothing the fabric. You feel the reassuring weight of the blade concealed within.
>flip shirt (1 dagger)
With a flick of your wrist, you release your black ora dagger from its hidden location in your sleeve and catch it skillfully in your hand.
>push shirt (2 daggers)
With a flourish, you cross your arms in front of you, simultaneously releasing the blades from within the sleeves of your white linen shirt with practiced ease, and they slide into your waiting hands. You brandish your weapons with an air of confidence.

then also, if you flip it again it only pulls one one dagger.

blanks
02-20-2016, 11:18 PM
I'll meet the minimum bid on this.

Ltlprprincess
02-20-2016, 11:37 PM

blanks
02-20-2016, 11:44 PM
What area does it cover?

Ltlprprincess
02-20-2016, 11:58 PM
What area does it cover?

These can be pin or chestworn.

shad0ws0ngs
02-21-2016, 02:44 AM
Updated. I included the inspect on it. Chest worn, but it's marked as non-functional, so you can wear armor with it, which I am doing right now.

When checked with inventory location:

Over your chest:
a long-sleeved white linen shirt (non-functional)

shad0ws0ngs
02-21-2016, 06:16 PM
Once

shad0ws0ngs
02-22-2016, 09:14 PM
twice

shad0ws0ngs
02-23-2016, 03:22 PM
sold