PDA

View Full Version : RP Guild (SWTOR)

Gelston
02-15-2016, 06:55 AM
So, I'm looking at forming an RP guild in SWTOR. It'll be Army based (so very few, if any, Jedi) on the Republic side. I say Republic side, because it is easier to make Republic armor. Imp armor is too damn hard to get. Probably a Republic infantry battalion.

I play on BC, so if anyone else plays on it, or wants to come play on it, let me know. Character transfers are still super cheap, so you can bring your legacy over with you.

If any of you are on the fence about trying out this game, I'm going to get ONE code soon that'll give you a free level 60 and let you do chapter 1 of the new expansion for free.

Of course, any questions you have about my guild idea, or the game, are more than welcome in this thread.

Shaps
02-15-2016, 01:25 PM
I may be interested. Used to play it a lot, and was a hardcore pvp'er. The PvE side I did, but was definitely not my focus. Additionally Commandos are my favorite class by far. So if work/time allows I may hit you up. Thanks for the offer.

Gelston
06-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Oh, I haven't done this yet, but I probably will soon. Anyone want in?

Also, I just bought a CE code on eBay. Hope it works. This has no bearing on any of this, I just felt like posting it.

Also, I'm not on BC anymore. I moved to Harbinger, since it is the largest server by far and they removed the designations for all servers.

Each area now has a PvE and a PvP instance that you can move between.

Season 1 of KotFE is nearing the end, so it is nearly the perfect time to sub for 1 month and get all of it forever.

Soulance
06-06-2016, 11:22 AM
I started playing this game and really enjoy it. I'm a Sentinal Jedi though and not even sure exactly what server I'm on at the moment.

Gelston
06-06-2016, 11:43 AM
I started playing this game and really enjoy it. I'm a Sentinal Jedi though and not even sure exactly what server I'm on at the moment.

Well, if you picked based on population, probably Harbinger. Whats your character's name? I'll try to mail you IG when I log on next.

Androidpk
06-06-2016, 11:47 AM
whats the population like these days?

Gelston
06-06-2016, 11:50 AM
On Harb it is pretty good. Other servers go from ghost towns to alright.

Soulance
06-06-2016, 01:33 PM
Well, if you picked based on population, probably Harbinger. Whats your character's name? I'll try to mail you IG when I log on next.
Haxtun. Knowing myself, I picked the lower population... I'll check it out - haven't had as much time as I'd like to play.

Gelston
06-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Haxtun. Knowing myself, I picked the lower population... I'll check it out - haven't had as much time as I'd like to play.

I'll try to mail you IG. You could always transfer to Harbinger too, while the prices are down if you aren't on it. Or just start over on there if you don't have much (which I doubt you do if you just started!)

Soulance
06-06-2016, 02:37 PM
I think I'm up to level 28 so far? I'm on the Shadowlands Server at the moment. I'll check on transfers though not that my character will probably do your guild much good.

Gelston
06-06-2016, 02:44 PM
I think I'm up to level 28 so far? I'm on the Shadowlands Server at the moment. I'll check on transfers though not that my character will probably do your guild much good.

I haven't even made it tet, haha. Need 4 people to create. I'm not adverse to having a Jedi, we just keep the numbers low. Or you could just make a trooper and be cool.

Wrathbringer
06-06-2016, 02:54 PM
I haven't even made it tet, haha. Need 4 people to create. I'm not adverse to having a Jedi, we just keep the numbers low. Or you could just make a trooper and be cool.

Averse not adverse.