PDA

View Full Version : Mana Battery, +16 Aura item, 6x/6x nerve staff w/ T3 ensorcell

Sonics
02-10-2016, 04:45 AM
Due to my wizard’s recent demotion to spellbot some of his equipment is now up for trade/sale.

a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff
6x/6x acuity fully unlocked nervestaff w/ t3 ensorcell
Has full Affinity with my wizard
https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Nerve_staff

an enruned eahnor amulet - Sold

an ivory and ebon dreamstone orb
+16 Aura, 2x per day, 1.5 hours per use for Lorminstra follower (half for other Liabo? never tested this), neck worn (can be removed after use).

Aura (AUR): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
Maximum Spirit Points: 10
Remaining Spirit Points: 10

>rub my orb

As you pass a hand over the ebon dreamstone orb, a scented aura of bluebells enshrouds you.
You feel a fair amount more spiritually aware.
Aura (AUR): 100 (35) ... 116 (43)
Maximum Spirit Points: 12
Remaining Spirit Points: 10

When you open the orb it will give you a random yes or no.
>open my orb
As you pry open the ebon dreamstone orb, the distant sound of a low, mellow tone brushes past your ear. Searing flashes of golden light eclipse your vision in rapid succession. Through the brilliance, a shifting mosaic of gilded keys and a dark gate mesmerize you into a state somewhere between dreaming and waking. The vision abruptly ends with the word, "NO" as the orb snaps shut.

I’m interested in the following types of items and I’m willing to throw in coin if needed. Feel free to make any offers of coin or trade. Please PM me.

Bard items, DB items, archery items/enhancives, self chargers, shadowy items like Shadowdeath, unnavable teleport items