PDA

View Full Version : Lost Lance in Maaghara Tower

Oniros
02-09-2016, 07:59 PM
I lost a lance in the tower this afternoon, at around 4:00 pacific time. If you have found it, please let me know

Astray
02-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Identifying features, maybe?

elcidcannon
02-09-2016, 08:16 PM
do you know what picked it up?

Oniros
02-09-2016, 08:21 PM
It is a perfect mithril lance - Totem was bonded to it as well. The Game Host said it was Not picked up by the Janitor and I had a group killing everything in the place for about 10 minutes with no luck. They seem to think a player has it.

elcidcannon
02-09-2016, 08:24 PM
grrr that's a bummer. I'll keep my eyes open

Oniros
02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
What makes me mad about this whole thing is they say the janitor didn't get it...yeah right. It is a fully paladin bonded weapon. Who would even want to keep a useless weapon? They won't replace it and say it is gone. Been playing this game as a premium member with two accounts for 15 years. Why would they want to piss me off and not just replace the damn weapon...

elcidcannon
02-19-2016, 07:23 PM
yeah that's pretty shitty. sorry man :-\

Gnomad
02-19-2016, 08:00 PM
My guess is that one of the people that AFK script the tower picked it up and sold it without even knowing it.

elcidcannon
02-19-2016, 08:14 PM
sure hope not.....must be using something other than ;sloot. that doesn't sell weapons.

Luftstreitkräfte
02-21-2016, 02:58 PM
I think it's part of the fun of the game to be able to lose stuff.

Kayse
02-23-2016, 01:53 PM
I'm surprised they won't retrieve it. I had a situation with Cavernhold a few months back. People were looking for stuff for hours trying to help all of us. A player found my axe eventually, but I got a GM to give Kayse's husband his weapon back and another friends just by being able to describe the properties and what it looked like.

kutter
02-23-2016, 02:23 PM
How do you lose a paladin bonded weapon when it automatically goes back to your hand when disarmed? Or does that not happen if you are killed? Cannot recall if that ever happened with my paladin.

Slamy
02-23-2016, 02:48 PM
there is a critter in there that cast a curse itchy spell on you and when you drop your weapon it kicks it into the other room

How do you lose a paladin bonded weapon when it automatically goes back to your hand when disarmed? Or does that not happen if you are killed? Cannot recall if that ever happened with my paladin.

Wrathbringer
02-23-2016, 03:00 PM
there is a critter in there that cast a curse itchy spell on you and when you drop your weapon it kicks it into the other room

That's just wrong.

Gnomad
02-23-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm surprised they won't retrieve it. I had a situation with Cavernhold a few months back. People were looking for stuff for hours trying to help all of us. A player found my axe eventually, but I got a GM to give Kayse's husband his weapon back and another friends just by being able to describe the properties and what it looked like.

Yeah, but Cavernhold is a special kind of bullshit.

Some Rogue
02-23-2016, 05:38 PM

Haha, I had that itchy curse screw me once in there. Was working on my bonding to a raffle won coraesine weapon. I got cursed, the critter picked it up, hurled it at me, which sailed past into the next room. I walked over to get it and it was gone by the time it took to move one room. Janitor got it. Luckily, they replaced mine.