PDA

View Full Version : Container

SoulSeer
02-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Looking for something not back or should worn.... not a pouch, holds at least a MA of any type and # of items. Lighter items preferred, crimson and/or white very much preferred.... spidersilk really preferred if it is made out of some type of cloth. Cases and kits are great.

Willing to pay a premium. These items are usually not worth enough to sell and sit in lockers for years so willing to shell out a few extra hundred k for it. I will be using it to store my enhansives that I hunt with and nothing else. The number of enhansives I have has grown to where I can't find the ones that I've picked up hunting (Halfling, don't wear a backpack).

Thanks

gilchristr
02-09-2016, 07:08 PM
What do you mean by shoulderworn?

There is "slung over the shoulders and back", which most people call "shoulderworn". There is also "worn on the shoulders", i.e. cloakworn, which unfortunately some people call shoulderworn. Would you clarify here please.

SashaFierce
02-09-2016, 07:12 PM
There is also "worn on the shoulders", i.e. cloakworn, which unfortunately some people call shoulderworn. Would you clarify here please.

I wish they should change this part, it's too confusing for some people.

SoulSeer
02-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Being that I said not back or shoulder worn really should remove any vagueness.... that really leaves pin or belt worn... except for a few uncommon other places to wear containers.

everan
02-10-2016, 03:20 PM
a tightly woven spidersilk sack can store a slightly large amount - belt worn, 3 pds, max/max - 500k
let me know

gilchristr
02-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Have you analyzed that sack lately Everan? I bet it analyzes as lightenable (can be taken to 2 pounds), after the recent change.

In any case, let me offer this:

The new belt worn max for all beltworns appears to be the bottom of slightly large amount, i..e 40 pounds

The old belt worn max for a three pound beltworn is in the top of slightly large amount, i.e just under 50 pounds.

I know this to be the case because I had a bunch of 3/40 pound beltworns that previously were further deepenable, but which after the change can no longer be deepened (but can still be lightened).

everan
02-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Have you analyzed that sack lately Everan? I bet it analyzes as lightenable (can be taken to 2 pounds), after the recent change.

In any case, let me offer this:

The new belt worn max for all beltworns appears to be the bottom of slightly large amount, i..e 40 pounds

The old belt worn max for a three pound beltworn is in the top of slightly large amount, i.e just under 50 pounds.

I know this to be the case because I had a bunch of 3/40 pound beltworns that previously were further deepenable, but which after the change can no longer be deepened (but can still be lightened).

Thanks, I'll check that out and I guess I'll toss some light leathers in there too to see just how deep it is.

Thatoneguy22
02-10-2016, 05:24 PM
I have about 100 containers I am getting ready to sell, trying to find some that might interest you. Let me know if any of these do. These are from my spreadsheets so always a chance that I cant find them or that they are back/shoulder worn. I can investigate further if any interest.

a silver-strung white chainsil neckpouch
an off-white cotton sack
a square white box of candy
a braided white spidersilk wand belt
a thick white cloth cincher with a glaes buckle
a crimson satin knapsack with a gold clasp
a crimson silk kit secured with golden vultite plates
a gold-eged crimson satin sash
a gold-clasped crimson leather kit
a sable harness with crimson scrollwork
a crimson silk knapsack centered with an elven rune
an eonake-threaded satchel pinned with a wyvern crimson blazestar
a crimson satin neckpouch on a gold chain
an elven-styled crimson and gold leather scroll tube

Silvean
02-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Have you analyzed that sack lately Everan?

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNjU1MzEyMzQ4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzgxMjMyNw@@._ V1_CR0,27,296,166_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg