Jelten
02-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Bump. Still looking!

Methais
02-10-2016, 01:45 AM
What is it?

Donquix
02-10-2016, 02:07 AM
A vatanura is your standard issue Elanthia samurai weapon holder. It's a scripted 2 weapon holding sash. Only holds erithi bladed weapons, specifically katana/wakizashi/tanto, not sure on no-dachi but I don't think so. Nice shows about having two scabbards tucked in the sash, scripted for stow/remove, some actions like touching the hilt of the weapons because you're ready to fuck shit up, etc.

Thatoneguy22
02-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Probably not what you are looking for, but I have this, a peacock blue silk vatanura.
>anal vat
You analyze your blue silk vatanura and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the blue silk vatanura for you or deepen its pockets.
>inspect vat
You carefully inspect your blue silk vatanura.

You estimate that a peacock blue silk vatanura can store a fairly small amount with enough space for a couple of items.

You determine that you could wear the vatanura, attaching it to your belt. The vatanura appears to serve some purpose.
>l vat
A peacock blue silk vatanura made of fine silk and decorated with masterful skill winds securely around two scabbards. The vatanura is set so that both will rest off the left hip. The first, a lacquered bamboo scabbard, is set slightly forward and lower than the second, a lacquered bamboo scabbard. Both are angled for a quick draw in combat.

Methais
02-10-2016, 09:25 AM
>anal vat

This never fails to remind me of Barrens Chat.

The GS version would have so much potential.

ANAL [Meteor Swarm]

Ltlprprincess
02-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Probably not what you are looking for, but I have this, a peacock blue silk vatanura.
>anal vat
You analyze your blue silk vatanura and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the blue silk vatanura for you or deepen its pockets.
>inspect vat
You carefully inspect your blue silk vatanura.

You estimate that a peacock blue silk vatanura can store a fairly small amount with enough space for a couple of items.

You determine that you could wear the vatanura, attaching it to your belt. The vatanura appears to serve some purpose.
>l vat
A peacock blue silk vatanura made of fine silk and decorated with masterful skill winds securely around two scabbards. The vatanura is set so that both will rest off the left hip. The first, a lacquered bamboo scabbard, is set slightly forward and lower than the second, a lacquered bamboo scabbard. Both are angled for a quick draw in combat.

That's a greame.