PDA

View Full Version : Briarmoon Cove Unlimited Frosting Raffle Basket

MesaPaen
02-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Selling an unlimited-use frosting tube / pastry basket set.

Auction will run through Friday evening.
MB: 5m to Indifference. The basket is sold to Indifference.

I won this in a raffle at BMC, and it’s just not something I’d ever put to much use, so I’d rather have someone enjoy it than have it sit in a locker collecting dust.

You remove a flour-dusted pastry basket from your platinum-linked belts.
You carefully examine the pastry basket and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.

You analyze your pastry basket and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You can tell that the basket is as light as it can get, but you might be able to have a talented merchant deepen its pockets for you.

In the pastry basket you see a mithril snowcone-shaped tip, an ora glacier-shaped tip, a brass squirrel-shaped tip, an imflass keg-shaped tip and a tube of rum frosting.

You remove a tube of rum frosting from in your pastry basket.
You analyze your tube of frosting and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
This item can only be altered to switch between icing or frosting. The tube will crumble when all of the frosting is used up, but you can have more added at an approved merchant. To add a design to your tube of frosting, simply hold one of the shaped tips in your left hand, and TURN the frosting! Tips are not required to decorate pastries. Created by Bittle.

This is SPECIAL frosting! You can change the flavor of frosting by FLIPping it.
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with whiskey-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with peppermint-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with cherry-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with lime-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with hazelnut-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with bacon-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with pineapple-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with cream cheese-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with licorice-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with maple-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with buttercream-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with almond-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with vanilla-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with chocolate-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with strawberry-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with raspberry-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with blueberry-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with banana-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with orange-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with peach-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with lemon-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with butterscotch-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with caramel-flavored frosting!
You flip a small tab on the end of your tube of frosting. You can now decorate your pastries with rum-flavored frosting!

elcidcannon
02-08-2016, 01:20 PM
I won this in a raffle at BMC, and it’s just not something I’d ever put to much use, so I’d rather have someone enjoy it than have it sit in a locker collecting dust!

So why enter the raffle in the first place? Just a thought!

MesaPaen
02-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Since you ask- because I was going to give it to Maags if I won, but Rowmi beat me to it.

rolfard
02-08-2016, 01:26 PM
mb on this

Indifference
02-08-2016, 01:28 PM
What is the mb on this?

Jhynnifer
02-08-2016, 01:29 PM
1m

Indifference
02-08-2016, 04:18 PM
5m

MesaPaen
02-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Bumped.

MesaPaen
02-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Updated.

Pitcom
02-10-2016, 11:02 PM
So this sold already? Thought from the post it was going until Friday. Would have offered more if it ran the indicated schedule.