PDA

View Full Version : Random Zesty Fluff - doodads, trinkets, toys, clothing, perfume, etc etc etc...

shad0ws0ngs
02-03-2016, 01:50 AM
1) an antique silver collar bisected by an intricate old lock – MB: 500k SOLD on BO and delivered

2) an oversized glowbark spoon – MB: 200k CB: 200k to Maags SOLD and delivered

3) an eye-covered chitinous black mask – MB: 250k CB: 250k to Zennsunni SOLD and delivered

4) a bleached bone mask worked into a grinning skull visage – MB: 250k CB: 250k to Hoodie SOLD and delivered

5) a coral-striped knobbed whelk shell - MB: 200k
- customized for “a miniature sharp-beaked kraken with a multitude of suckered tentacles”

You analyze your knobbed whelk shell and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "There do not seem to be any specific limitations."

The creator has also provided the following information:
The shell may be altered as long as it remains a conical type shell with an apex. (ie: conch, whelk, cerith, olive, etc.) No cockles or flat shells. At Tier 2, you can customize the color/noun of the creature inside, with some limitation.

Your knobbed whelk shell is currently at Tier 2/3. Current verbs: EXHALE, LISTEN, LOOK IN, RUB, TOUCH, TURN

You get no sense of whether or not the shell may be further lightened.

Zests:
>exhale shell
You raise the knobbed whelk shell to your lips and fill your lungs with air. You exhale forcefully into the shell, unleashing a powerful burst of air that resounds through the area like a blast of horns!
>listen shell (messaging varies)
You hold the knobbed whelk shell up to your ear and listen...

The pitter-patter of leather boots stomping against wet wooden planks echoes inside the shell.
>look in shell
You look into the aperture of your knobbed whelk shell and notice a miniature sharp-beaked kraken with a multitude of suckered tentacles concealed within its depths.
>rub shell
With a coaxing touch, you rub your hand delicately across the knobbed whelk shell. A miniature crimson sharp-beaked kraken with a multitude of suckered tentacles emerges cautiously from inside but quickly retreats to the confines of its home.
>touch shell
You trace your fingertips lightly across the knobbed whelk shell, familiarizing yourself with every contour, texture, and detail. You pause for a moment to contemplate the power of the sea that crafted such a wonder.
>turn shell
You turn the knobbed whelk shell over a few times in your hand, admiring the natural beauty of the contrasting colors and unusual striations.

6) a spiny pink-throated cream conch shell – MB: 200k
- customized for “a miniature stingray with a smattering of black markings”

Also unlocked to tier 2 – same analysis and zest set otherwise.

7) an ur-barath hoop twined with silver wire – MB: 150k CB: 150k to Maags SOLD and delivered

8) a kelyn-bound hairpin – MB: 150k

worn and zesty lockpick, ever so fun and can be altered and have up to 3 custom hair styles added to it.

You analyze your kelyn-bound hairpin and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

The kelyn-bound hairpin is currently UNLOCKED.
In this state, you feel like you can WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, and ATTEND the hairpin.
The hairpin currently allows up to three styles when worn.

Currently available styles:
He has long, silky autumnal red hair swept up into a casual twist secured with a kelyn-bound hairpin.

You get no sense of whether or not the hairpin may be further lightened.

Zests:
>wear my hair
You sweep your hair up with deft fingers and arrange it into a new look, securing your styled tresses with a kelyn-bound hairpin.
>push my hair
You reach up and adjust your kelyn-bound hairpin, tucking a few stray tresses back into your hairstyle.
>attend my hair
You brush your hand against your hair, checking that the kelyn-bound hairpin is still present and secure under the guise of adjusting your hair.
>remove my hair
You remove the kelyn-bound hairpin, quickly returning your hair to its former style.

9) a freshly starched crisp white linen shirt – MB: 250k CB: 350k to Seizer SOLD

Altered and fully unlocked Yansio shirt

You analyze your white linen shirt and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

With careful examination, you feel that any willing merchant might be able to alter the shirt for you. You note that the merchant will assuredly ask that any alterations, however, ensure that nothing contradicts the type of item that the shirt is (a long-sleeved shirt).

Currently, you are able to use WEAR, REMOVE, TOSS, PULL, CLEAN, PINCH, and PUSH on the shirt. Currently this cannot be unlocked any further.

You can tell that the shirt is as light as it can get.

Zests:
>wear my shirt
You slip first one arm, then the other, into the sleeves of your white linen shirt and fasten the buttons smoothly. Afterwards, you give the hem a brief tug to smooth any creases.
>toss my shirt
Recognizing the incredible way your white linen shirt fits your physique, you toss back your head and strike a pose. That should satisfy your fans, right?
>pull my shirt
You carefully tug on the cuffs of your white linen shirt, ensuring a smooth fit over your arms and eliminating any creases.
>clean my shirt
Noticing a small smudge on your white linen shirt, you quickly lick your thumb and rub at it. Though it does not completely remove the spot, it makes you feel better.
>pinch my shirt
You tug at the buttons on your white linen shirt, unfastening the top three and loosening the garment against your chest. Ahhh, much better.
>push my shirt
You deftly fasten the buttons on your white linen shirt, ensuring it properly conceals your chest. A quick tug at the collar and you are positive you have achieved perfection.
>remove my shirt
You unfasten the buttons of your white linen shirt and loosen the fabric, then slip the shirt off by its sleeves one at a time. Afterwards, you shake out any creases and fold the garment neatly.

10) a hand-crafted backscratcher affixed with a petrified elven hand – MB: 150k CB: 150k to Flayedangel SOLD

Altered and zesty and oh so satisfying

Zest:
>rub backscratcher
You reach down with the backscratcher and scratch upwards along your spine.
>push backscratcher
You push a small button on your backscratcher, which causes the small tines on the backscratcher to move up and down in a scratching motion. You proceed to luxuriously scratch your back.

11) a polished silver watch whistle – MB: 100k CB: 150k to Flayedangel SOLD

pin worn and ever so zesty. I have no idea where this came from, I thought it was an altered bird whistle, but it has a different zest set

Zests:
>rub whistle
You gently polish the surface of your silver watch whistle.
>exhale whistle
You raise your silver watch whistle to your lips and blow into the mouthpiece. A sharp-pitched shrill note fills the air and lingers for a moment.
>clench whistle
You cup your silver watch whistle in your hand and blow out a long shrill note into the slender mouthpiece, then quickly pull your hand back to mark the sharp ending.
>tilt whistle
You place your hand over your silver watch whistle and blow off a sharp-pitched note signaling a call to attention.
>tap whistle
You tap your fingers in a complicated series across the front of your silver watch whistle causing the piece to trill like a nightingale.
>pet whistle
You drum your fingers over the end of your silver watch whistle, creating a series of notes to signal the change of watch.
>push whistle
Squinting into the mouthpiece of the silver watch whistle, you notice a bit of grime blocking the passage. Pursing your lips, you give a hearty blow and dislodge the obstruction.
>spin whistle
You spin your silver watch whistle on its long chain, causing it to make an odd hollow sound.
>wear whistle
You hang your silver watch whistle around your neck by its slender chain.
>remove whistle
You lift the slender chain off your neck and remove your silver watch whistle.

12) a pair of gleaming pyrite dice – MB: 200k
- The dice catch the eye immediately, the fool's gold glittering in the ambient light. A fox head is carved into the ace side of each die, winking upward with the single open eye serving as the pip. Brightly sparkling upon the faces of the dice, the pips are all made from garishly fake diamonds.

Good luck dice! Zested and useful for gambling. Altered into pyrite or “fool's gold” because gambling addiction is unhealthy, thank you very much

Zests:
>rub dice
You rub your dice briskly in your hand.
>exhale dice
You cup your dice in your fist and quickly blow on them through the hole formed between your finger and thumb.
>kiss dice
You kiss your dice for luck!
>shake dice
You raise your dice in your fist by your ear and give them a good shake.
>roll dice (obviously this one changes depending on the roll. It IS gambling after all)
You give the dice a good shake for luck and roll them on the floor.
The dice bounce a few times and come to rest on 1 and 1.

13) a pair of soulstone cufflinks backed in silver – MB: 100k

These are noise-making cufflinks.. altered from the pin worn items from EG and unlocked. You turn it to cycle through the possibilities and tap to sound them off. There's like 20-25, mostly laughs and some nature noises. Only issue with these is that they can break and will require a merchant to fix them. This aspect is incredibly stupid and I asked on the officials and a GM once stated she'd look into whether they could adjust that. However, the script owner, just said “they'll be at EG so you can get them fixed” which doesn't address the question, goddamnit! Nevertheless, I shant use every example, to keep them nice and fresh. This set was fixed at EG and hasn't been used but for once or twice at max.

You carefully inspect your soulstone cufflinks.

You determine that you could wear the cufflinks anywhere on your body. The cufflinks appears to serve some purpose.

You remember that you registered this item a year and a few months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of gold.

Zests:
>turn my cuff
A small wheel behind a pair of soulstone cufflinks backed in silver turns slightly and settles into a new position.
>tap my cuff (about 20+ different sounds, selected via turn)
As you tap your soulstone cufflinks, the scratchy sound of chilling laughter echoes around you before fading away.

14) some purple stormcloud diamond cufflinks with labyrinthine inclusions in shades of violet and plum – MB: 250k CB: 250k to Sh4brains SOLD

Pin worn altered Perfume Jewelry – You sniff delicately at the diamond cufflinks, and detect the faint scent of ozone, poignant and fresh.

Scent: You have a faint scent hovering about you, ambiguous and electric -- foremost is the scent of ozone, evocative of a lightning strike, and beneath, subtle currents of rain-cleansed air, like a summer night in the wake of a roiling storm.

15) an autumnal-hued glaes leaf backed in bronze – MB: 250k CB: 250k to Mgoddess SOLD

Pin worn altered Perfume Jewelry - You sniff delicately at the glaes leaf, and detect the faint scent of earthy loam and moss.

Scent: You have a rich, earthy scent enshrouding you in a cloak of fragrance reminiscent of a late autumn walk in a damp wood.

16) a small mechanical device – MB: 100k CB: 100k to Hoodie SOLD and delivered

17) a two-headed silver rolton coin – MB: 50k SOLD ON BO and delivered

18) a slightly torn ebon muslin bandana – MB: 100k CB: 100k to Versin SOLD and delivered

19) a white silk handkerchief embellished with a gold-embroidered monogram – MB: 250k CB: 250k to Flayedangel SOLD

This is a specially zested container, the script originally made by, I believe, Thandiwe. I put about 200lbs of crap into this before I had no more crap to put in, but it's not wearable, so it's not like it's particularly useful to stuff all that in it. Plus I doubt it's SUPPOSED to be able to hold all that, but what do I know?

You analyze your silk handkerchief and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

Try as you might, you cannot get a good sense of whether or not the handkerchief's pockets could get any deeper, but you can tell that the handkerchief is as light as it can get.

Zests:
>close my handkerchief (empty)
You slowly fold the edges of your silk handkerchief into a compact bundle.
>open my handkerchief (empty)
You slowly unfold the compact bundle that your silk handkerchief was in and smooth it flat with your free hand.
>put ring in my handkerchief
You carefully lay a filigreed silver poison ring in the center of your silk handkerchief.
>close my handkerchief (with item in it)
You slowly fold the edges of your silk handkerchief over your ring and bind it in place with a slender cord.
>open my handkerchief (with item in it)
You untie the bindings and fold the edges back of the silk handkerchief, revealing a filigreed silver poison ring positioned perfectly in its center.

20) a bent ironwood rod dangling a ragged banner crafted from a makeshift stained cloth – MB: 200k CB: 200k to Hoodie SOLD and delivered

21) a small mandibular crucible – MB: 100k CB: 100k to Ltlprprincess SOLD and delivered

22) a pudgy black and white mouse - MB: 500k CB: 500k to Hoodie SOLD and delivered

zennsunni
02-03-2016, 02:04 AM
I'll go 250k on 4

lynkdead
02-03-2016, 02:06 AM
1) an antique silver collar bisected by an intricate old lock – MB: 500k

Hoodtralfeck
02-03-2016, 02:36 AM
i bid 300k on -- 4) a bleached bone mask worked into a grinning skull visage –

MB on --- 16) a small mechanical device –

MB on -- 20) a bent ironwood rod dangling a ragged banner crafted from a makeshift stained cloth

MB on -- 22) a pudgy black and white mouse -

Ltlprprincess
02-03-2016, 06:08 AM
MB on 21

maags
02-03-2016, 09:59 AM
mb on 2 & 7 please

Versin
02-03-2016, 11:05 AM
MB #18 please

zennsunni
02-03-2016, 12:58 PM
I'll MB 250k on #3.

evasive1
02-03-2016, 01:24 PM
MB on 11 whistle, please.

shad0ws0ngs
02-03-2016, 01:38 PM
updated

mgoddess
02-03-2016, 03:55 PM
15) an autumnal-hued glaes leaf backed in bronze – MB: 250k

Pin worn altered Perfume Jewelry - You sniff delicately at the glaes leaf, and detect the faint scent of earthy loam and moss.

Scent: You have a rich, earthy scent enshrouding you in a cloak of fragrance reminiscent of a late autumn walk in a damp wood.

MB on this, please.

Seizer
02-03-2016, 05:34 PM
MB on item 9

shad0ws0ngs
02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
02-05-2016, 03:16 PM
updated

FlayedAngel
02-05-2016, 07:16 PM
MB on 10 and 19 and 150k on 11, thanks!

Black Bard
02-06-2016, 02:19 AM
550k on 1) an antique silver collar bisected by an intricate old lock
300k on 9) a freshly starched crisp white linen shirt

lynkdead
02-06-2016, 05:41 AM
600K on #1 please

shad0ws0ngs
02-06-2016, 06:14 AM
updated with a number now sold. with lnet down please PM me your character name and please make sure your ESP Global net is on. And look for Japhrimel IG. Otherwise my AIM is phyrestorms and is a good method of reaching me.

sh4Brains
02-06-2016, 06:42 PM
MB 14

Seizer
02-07-2016, 02:08 PM
350k on 9

shad0ws0ngs
02-07-2016, 05:08 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
02-08-2016, 06:15 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
02-09-2016, 06:47 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
02-10-2016, 06:00 PM
and everything with a bid on it is now marked sold. I will now cease updating or bumping this thread. If anyone would like to make alternative offers for the remainder, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, it might end up in one of my shops(Dart and Doe in the Landing, Mischung's on FWI)