PDA

View Full Version : Assorted Sets of Armor - enhancive, morphing, gnome only, female only, etc

shad0ws0ngs
01-29-2016, 01:30 AM
some black lacquered scale mail shot through with steel wire - MB: 400k

+17 enchant
15lbs (once lightened), further lightenable
inspects as imflass
Brigandine base

The mail resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 1 to Strength.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Discipline.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Intuition.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Influence.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Logic.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Wisdom.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Dexterity.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Agility.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Aura.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Constitution.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Max Stamina.
The mail looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the lacquered scale mail will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

some silver-traced mottled black full leather - MB: 250k CB: 250k to Seizer SOLD

4x
10lbs (once lightened), further lightenable
full leather base
Once unlocked above base - morphs from leathers to shirt, has multiple shirt sides already and each can be altered, to provide multiple outfits

You analyze your black full leather and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This armor is able to transform from armor into clothing at a simple TICKLE. Both the armor and clothing may be freely altered. The unlocking status of this item is: Once, two tiers remaining.

The clothing portion of this item has been unlocked. It can morph between two different looks by TURNing. Please note that the base description (15/15/15) must remain the same for all alterations. Additionally, the alteration type must remain the same as well: Either ALL long descriptions OR ALL shows.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the black full leather for you.

Example:
>tickle my leather
Running your fingers over your black full leather, you locate a small shirt-shaped depression. Placing your finger into the depression, you feel your armor shudder and begin to move. A soft *WHIR* accompanies the metallic gnashing of gears as your black full leather contracts, drawing itself into the depression. With a sharp metallic *CLICK*, the gears reverse direction and push a shirt into where your armor once was.
>turn my shirt
As your fingers graze the edge of your shirt, it shimmers slightly and transforms into a shirt.
>tickle my shirt
Roundtime: 6 sec.
Running your fingers over your shirt, you locate a small leather-shaped depression. Placing your finger into the depression, you feel your clothing shudder and begin to move. A soft *WHIR* accompanies the metallic gnashing of gears as your shirt contracts, drawing itself into the depression. With a sharp metallic *CLICK*, the gears reverse direction and push some silver-traced mottled black full leather into where your clothing once was.

a rugged leather coat-of-plates with imflass reinforcements - MB: 150k CB: 150k to Ltlprprincess SOLD

4x
17lbs, further lightenable
brigandine base
morphing armor, locked/off-the-shelf - examples like one above, this can morph, each consecutive unlock adds more shirt sides.

You analyze your leather coat-of-plates and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This armor is able to transform from armor into clothing at a simple TICKLE. Both the armor and clothing may be freely altered. The unlocking status of this item is: Off the Shelf, three tiers remaining.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the leather coat-of-plates for you.

some oiled grey leathers rigged with interlocking gears - MB: 100k CB: 100k to MzFit toy SOLD

4x
16lbs can be further lightened
double leather base
Gnome Only and zested

You analyze your oiled grey leathers and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You sense that any talented merchant can work on some oiled grey leathers rigged with interlocking gears, though the armor cannot be made for larger races.

By inspecting the fit of the leathers closely, you determine that gnomes are the only ones who could comfortably fit into it. You suppose that the wearer might be able to TAP, SLAP, and PULL the leathers.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the oiled grey leathers for you.

Zests:
>wear my leather (when a non-gnome tries to wear them)
The maker of the leathers did not intend for you to wear it. Perhaps you need to stretch it out some, maybe for a few hundred years.
>wear my leather
>wear my leather
You carefully don some oiled grey leathers rigged with interlocking gears, pleased at the fit. You expertly secure the laces, straps, and buckles, girding it for combat.
>tap my leather
You thump on the breast of your oiled grey leathers and glare about, stretching up on your tippy toes as you do. When no one notices, you start jumping up and down, waving, trying to attract attention!
>slap my leather
You slap at the belly of your oiled grey leathers.
>pull my leather
You pull at the buckles of your oiled grey leathers, adjusting the fit carefully.
>remove my leather
You work your way out of some oiled grey leathers rigged with interlocking gears.

some pure white full leather - MB: 50k CB: 50k to Hurricane SOLD

4x
13lbs, further lightenable
full leather base
fully unlocked Anfelt/Gizwizit zests

You analyze your white full leather and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmanship that is kept maintained.

The leather is fully unlocked. The verbs Wear, Remove, Pull, Rub, Dust, and Push can be used on your white full leather.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the white full leather for you.

Zests:
You don your white full leather, tugging it into place.
The leather covers your tawny doe tattoo.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
R>pull my leather
You shrug your shoulders and tug on your white full leather, smoothing any wrinkles.
>rub my leather
You rub your white full leather, admiring the superior craftsmanship.
>dust my leather
You dust off your white full leather, removing the debris of battle.
>push my leather
You bend, stretch, and twist, making sure your white full leather is properly fitted for battle.
>remove my leather
You carefully remove your white full leather, inspecting it for wear and tear.

a suit of red and gold armor - MB: 200k

4x
20lbs, further lightenable
brigandine base
female only and zested

Zests:
>wear my armor (when a male tries to wear it)
As you attempt to struggle into a suit of red and gold armor, you realize its feminine contours would ill accommodate your body. Darn! That would have been cute.
>wear my armor
As you slip into a suit of red and gold armor you notice that it is perfectly fitted for maximum mobility, comfort, and protection.
Roundtime: 12 sec.
>rub armor
Noticing a bloody ichor smudge marring your armor you casually buff at it with the pad of your thumb.
>tap armor
You click your fingernails against your armor for a moment's distraction. Why must you suffer the interminably slow moments of life?
>pull armor
You shift the weight of your armor on your shoulders, preparing yourself for sudden movement!

Ltlprprincess
01-29-2016, 05:59 AM
MB on morphing brig

shad0ws0ngs
01-29-2016, 03:31 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
01-30-2016, 10:31 AM
Once on the morphing brig

shad0ws0ngs
01-31-2016, 04:11 AM
updated

Hurricane
01-31-2016, 06:27 AM
50k on the pure white leathers

shad0ws0ngs
01-31-2016, 11:25 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
02-02-2016, 03:34 AM
updated

MzFit Toy
02-02-2016, 08:21 AM
100k on the gnome-only armor: some oiled grey leathers rigged with interlocking gears

shad0ws0ngs
02-02-2016, 11:03 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
02-03-2016, 01:41 PM
updated

Seizer
02-03-2016, 05:29 PM
some silver-traced mottled black full leather - MB: 250k
MB on that

shad0ws0ngs
02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
02-05-2016, 03:13 PM
all open bids are now sold. I will cease updating this thread unless there is another bid in the next 24 hours.

shad0ws0ngs
02-06-2016, 06:15 AM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
02-07-2016, 05:05 PM
updated