PDA

View Full Version : What is the worse thing you cooked up/ate when...

Sean of the Thread
11-15-2004, 11:46 PM
When you leave the bar/club/party piss drunk...

I've made a serious monstrosity or two when trashed that seemed to be absolute devine intervention when I was cooking em up..

The other nite I got the bright idea to cook up some mac and cheese (off to a good start there) but then I mixed in some shrimp, bacon, sausage, fresh sliced jalepenos and cut up garlic cloves. Granted at the time it sounded suberb and actually was fukin tastey. I even mixed in taco bell fire sauces into my bowl while I munched. The next day however I was feelin it hardcore .

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Pickles and cheese, that's about as weird as I get.

-K

Chelle
11-16-2004, 12:28 AM
One time I tried to make hollendase (sp?) sauce. It was soo nasty I would swear it was... man juice. Ugh. I've never tried that again..lemme tell ya.

:weird:

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 12:29 AM
LOL, were you drunk? Or just trying?

-K

11-16-2004, 12:33 AM
sugar, bread, tomotatos, butter.. 'nuff said.

- Arkans

Vesi
11-16-2004, 12:38 AM
Piece of bread, catsup, garlic powder and a piece of American cheese on top toasted. We called them pizzas. They were awful.

One time we mixed pot in with the catsup and added the other ingredients and then ate it. (think we left the seeds and stems in too! Crunchy!) Ugh. Not promoting pot pizza.

Vesi

P. S. I was very young (18) and in my first apartment at the time... many many years ago.

Syberus
11-16-2004, 12:40 AM
While not gross food, for some reason the memory of sitting there drunk with a bunch of my sister's friends staring at the toaster oven waiting for the english muffins to finish is flashing into my head.

Trinitis
11-16-2004, 12:43 AM
:lol:

Reminds me of the time the olds came home drunk, and asked me to make them waffles. They stood huddled over the waffle iron like someone was gonna steal the waffles!

Sean of the Thread
11-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Syberus
While not gross food, for some reason the memory of sitting there drunk with a bunch of my sister's friends staring at the toaster oven waiting for the english muffins to finish is flashing into my head.

you just gave me a flash back of the first time I did acid and tried to cook frozen hot dogs in the unplugged toaster we were staring at (stainless steel). I ended up eating the frozen hotdogs.

Satira
11-16-2004, 12:57 AM
That macaroni and cheese thing made me gag.

Silent_Willy
11-16-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Xyelin

you just gave me a flash back of the first time I did acid and tried to cook frozen hot dogs in the unplugged toaster we were staring at (stainless steel). I ended up eating the frozen hotdogs.

Last time I tried to eat while on Acid was...ermm...never. I didn't know it was possible, food always looks so...squishy.

Silent_Willy
11-16-2004, 01:02 AM
Decided to be a double poster and add my drunken recipe for Hobo stew: (godamn you St.Paulie Girl)

1 can Pineapples
1 can Baked beans
1 can kidney beans, the chili kind
1 can spam, cubed
1 can tuna
7 packets of ketchup
2 cans of random vegetables.
1 jar of Spaghetti sauce

11-16-2004, 01:21 AM
UM.

Beef and chocolate is absolutely disgusting.

Try eating an orange Milano after a salami sandwich, grossness.

Shari
11-16-2004, 01:27 AM
When drunk or hungover?

Pish, you don't eat when you're drunk! Must keep max amount of stomach space open for more alcohol!

Hunover, well..I don't cook. I'm usually like a half-alive human being and beg someone to fetch me grease-infused jack-in-the-crack or some pasta with a heavy cream sauce base. All that butter and grease seems to keep me from vomiting.

11-16-2004, 01:32 AM
beer gives me the munchies, especially Corona.

Flurbins
11-16-2004, 01:33 AM
Sloppy joe + peanut butter does not a good chip dip make.

Trinitis
11-16-2004, 01:34 AM
good gods..

Thank those above I don't drink..that stuff is NASTY

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 01:35 AM
Actually, after we left the bars, a Denny's Sampler Platter was always appetizing and satisfying. That is, unless it came back up a few hours later.

-K

Kuyuk
11-16-2004, 01:35 AM
Chocolate and beef can taste good together.

I can prove it.

K.

Kuyuk
11-16-2004, 01:36 AM
And I've never gotten drunk :no:

and I drink wine almost daily.

Respect thy drink, not indulge.
:shrug:

K.

Shari
11-16-2004, 01:40 AM
Drinking wine can make you drunk, trust me.

Nothing more amusing than watching your dad pass out on the back porch in a chair, head lolling around until gravity centers it, 3 empty wine bottles on the table.

I have a really REALLY incriminating photo of him on our family vacation, passed out in bed and covered in Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 01:41 AM
LOL. Wine is harsh. I can drink like, seven or eight hard alcohol mixed drinks and be totally shitfaced, and not vomit. If I drink more than two glasses of red wine, I'll throw up. More than one and I'm guaranteed a headache the next day. Go figure.

-K

Kuyuk
11-16-2004, 01:42 AM
I know it can make you drunk, but why drink more than a glass or two?

K.

Kuyuk
And stop signing your posts with -K., it's too similar to my posts, mmkay?

K.

SpunGirl
Being drunk is fun. There's really no other reason to do it.

-K

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Kuyuk
And stop signing your posts with -K., it's too similar to my posts, mmkay?

K.

Haha. Kuyuk = under 600 posts. Me = over 3000 posts. My real name = Kristin. I win.

-K

Scott
11-16-2004, 01:45 AM
Peanut butter right out of the jar then dipping it in sprinkles then to a strawberry sauce.......

It wasn't bad, but I was totally trashed...... I don't think I'd try it sober.

Sean of the Thread
11-16-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
Peanut butter right out of the jar then dipping it in sprinkles then to a strawberry sauce.......

You should take a pregnancy test. :lol:

11-16-2004, 01:50 AM
Chocolate and beef can taste good together.

I can prove it.

K.

Hi. Hello.

Impossible, it's wretched my man.

Kuyuk
11-16-2004, 01:51 AM
<Haha. Kuyuk = under 600 posts. Me = over 3000 posts. My real name = Kristin. I win.

-K >

:cry:

But, but... Kuyuk is MY handle!

K. The one and only!

Kuyuk
11-16-2004, 01:53 AM
<Hi. Hello.

Impossible, it's wretched my man. >

Not to be rude, but aren't you spanish?

Mole? Hello? I know it's traditionally used with chicken, but it tastes just fine with beef in either stews or fajita/burrito filling. Use it as a spice, not as a candy.

K.

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 01:53 AM
You're the second person I made cry today. I'm so proud!

-K (the bestest K)

11-16-2004, 01:54 AM
I'm half Spanish and from Argentina, we don't put chocolate in empanadas.

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 01:54 AM
<Hi. Hello.

Mole? Hello? I know it's traditionally used with chicken, but it tastes just fine with beef in either stews or fajita/burrito filling. Use it as a spice, not as a candy.

K.

OoooooOOo. Cuando es el mole? That's like the only Spanish slang that I know.

-K

Sean of the Thread
11-16-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl

<Hi. Hello.

K.

OoooooOOo. Cuando es el mole? That's like the only Spanish slang that I know.

-K

all I know is S - O - C - K - S?

ESO SI QUE ES? I guess, nevermind I'm drunk.

Scott
11-16-2004, 01:58 AM

I have no idea why I was eating it. It was just all right there and I was hungry and I just thought went down the line and added everything.....

I don't eat a lot though while drunk.... Now if we are talking about while high, I could top probably everyone.......

Sean of the Thread
11-16-2004, 01:59 AM

I have no idea why I was eating it. It was just all right there and I was hungry and I just thought went down the line and added everything.....

I don't eat a lot though while drunk.... Now if we are talking about while high, I could top probably everyone.......

yeah but you use common sense when high, the shit I've stirred up while drunk makes my ass burn just thinking about it.

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 01:59 AM
No more talking about poop.

-K

Sean of the Thread
11-16-2004, 02:01 AM
No more talking about poop.

-K

Ok -K

AnticorRifling
11-16-2004, 06:32 AM
Haggis
Kimchi
Habu saki
Rat
Raw beef

Name it I've probably eaten it on a bet or dare. Haven't eaten shit yet but that's because I have a price. If anyone offers me enough I'd probably eat it.

Tsunami
11-16-2004, 10:47 AM
LOL. Wine is harsh. I can drink like, seven or eight hard alcohol mixed drinks and be totally shitfaced, and not vomit. If I drink more than two glasses of red wine, I'll throw up. More than one and I'm guaranteed a headache the next day. Go figure.

-K

Red wine is known to be a migraine trigger, maybe you have a mild allergy?`

Hmm, things eaten while drunk....lipton noodle soup, drained of the broth, used to put frozen meat pies in the oven and pass out forget them until they were burnt crisp (but never ate them)

I was drunk the first time I tried a toasted peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich, but now I love them!(and I never get drunk anymore)

DeV
11-16-2004, 11:29 AM
Cheese and mayo sandwich, extra heavy on the mayo when I was like 9. It was the most disgusting sandwish I have ever eaten and ruined me on mayo for like 13 years. I'm just now starting to enjoy it with normal sandwiches again.

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 11:41 AM
You were drunk when you were nine? I'm hoping that's just the grossest thing you've ever eaten.... without being drunk.

-K

DeV
11-16-2004, 11:54 AM
Oh shit... I didn't even notice he said when drunk. rofl...Ok, no. I suffer from selective reading. First time I was drunk I was 17... so scratch that. The cheese and mayo was just the nastiest shit, ever.

While drunk... the worst thing I've ever eaten was dirt...meaning passed the fuck out, layed out on the floor cause my legs gave out on me, too drunk to eat anything or want to eat anything. I've only been drunk twice and the other time I was so busy barfing up air I couldn't eat anything until the next day. I hated being drunk...

SpunGirl
11-16-2004, 12:02 PM
LOL, phew. My only advice to you is to stop drinking once you realize you want to dance on the bar/table etc, and start on water for the rest of the night. Then you'll get the happy drunk feeling but you won't barf.

-K

Chelle
11-16-2004, 12:03 PM
LOL, were you drunk? Or just trying?

-K

Both! I wanted Eggs Benadict for some reason. I haven't tried to make it since. Now I let the restaurants handle that one. Cus I followed the recipe, I swear. Though the room was spinning and all...

Brattt8525
11-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Haggis
Kimchi
Habu saki
Rat
Raw beef

Name it I've probably eaten it on a bet or dare. Haven't eaten shit yet but that's because I have a price. If anyone offers me enough I'd probably eat it.

Just when I think you have shoicked me to the limit, you rise above it with this. Your a scarey scarey man.

I do enjoy hearing you on OOC, your quick wit makes me giggle!

Meos
11-16-2004, 01:50 PM
I ate 3 triple cheeseburgers when they were on sale at BK for 1.50 each one night... about 15 minutes later I was looking for a refund.

Allycat
11-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Home made pizza, with mac and cheese on it.. Ick!

-Ally

Brattt8525
11-16-2004, 01:56 PM
When I drink, I opt not to eat. Besides food has no appeal to me at all and an empty stomach means less alcohol to reach desired buzz.

I do not think I could ever eat anything that remtely looks disgusting anyway. Hell I do not even like things on my plate to touch each other!

DeV
11-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Brattt8525
I do not think I could ever eat anything that remtely looks disgusting anyway. Like that meatloaf claw-foot you made for Halloween. :whistle:

Brattt8525
11-16-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold

I do not think I could ever eat anything that remtely looks disgusting anyway. Like that meatloaf claw-foot you made for Halloween. :whistle:

Hey it was NOT disgusting, and the kids loved it, well after the intial running from the table screaming part.

DeV
11-16-2004, 02:08 PM
well after the intial running from the table screaming part. :lol: It was pretty horrid looking... but I love meatloaf so I would have dug right in!

Killer Kitten
11-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Well I wasn't drunk but...

I was on one of my perpetual diets, therefore walking around in a state of starvation that bordered on hallucination.

I had a litter of kittens that I was weaning, so I made up what we call 'kitten pops' at the shelter. It's basically a can of Feline Growth, some Nutrical, some goats milk, and some water. Toss it in the blender, then load it into syringes and hand feed the kittens. I whipped the stuff up, and in my starving state it really did look like chocolate mousse.

Before I realized what I was doing I'd dipped out a big finger-full and popped it into my mouth.

Ohhhhh, FOUL!!!
Kittens seem to like it tho.

Kimm

Shalla
11-16-2004, 11:53 PM
Well I don't know about drunk.. or under the influence of drugs..

Fine maybe I was drunk with excitement of baking my first angel cake. I invited some friends over, and the cake mix was just for 3 people, and I didn't have enough for 7 people coming over.

Then I saw this bag of white powdery substance. I thought it was flour! It said Baking soda on the label. I thought it MUST be for baking, and put in the whole bag.

You know you have good friends when they eat bitter soapy cake to not make you feel bad. :loveu:

CrystalTears
11-16-2004, 11:56 PM
Okay Kimm, that was officially foul. I'm totally grossed out now.

By the way, I can't cook when I'm sober, so I never chanced making myself something when I was drunk. Unless you want to count eating at Denny's. :D

DeV
11-16-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
You know you have good friends when they eat bitter soapy cake to not make you feel bad. :loveu: :rofl:

SpunGirl
11-17-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Killer Kitten

I was on one of my perpetual diets, therefore walking around in a state of starvation that bordered on hallucination.

I had a litter of kittens that I was weaning, so I made up what we call 'kitten pops' at the shelter. It's basically a can of Feline Growth, some Nutrical, some goats milk, and some water. Toss it in the blender, then load it into syringes and hand feed the kittens. I whipped the stuff up, and in my starving state it really did look like chocolate mousse.

Before I realized what I was doing I'd dipped out a big finger-full and popped it into my mouth.

Ohhhhh, FOUL!!!

Kimm

Wow, that is really uber disgusting.

-K

Hulkein
11-17-2004, 12:35 AM
I was at a pig roast drinking from like 12 p.m. until around 2 a.m.

Only thing left at the time was 8 hour old/cold pig roast juice, hard pretzels, and canned Cello hot peppers.

I woke up at around 7 a.m. and threw up three times in about 20 minutes. It was terrible.... Oh, and the peppers burnt bad coming up.

Iqxero
11-17-2004, 02:25 AM

-K

Dunno if you care or not, but surprisingly I hear this complaint. A lot. If you have the urge to drink red wine, try taking a benadryl or other histamine blocking medication. I don't have the article with the number in front of me, but sulfite allergies are so rare in people that it's usually not the sulfites that gives headaches, it's a milder histamine reaction that causes them. If you have the headaches even with the benadryl, then congratulation, you probably have a sulfite allergy. (or just need to put down the mad train) Yay!

11-17-2004, 02:30 AM
red wine doesn't give me headaches unless it's disgusting and loaded with tannin.

Killer Kitten
11-18-2004, 12:26 AM

Originally posted by Killer Kitten

Ohhhhh, FOUL!!!

Kimm

Wow, that is really uber disgusting.

-K

Does this mean I win?

Kimm

Chelle
11-18-2004, 12:32 AM
You really really should eat a bread like food while drinking cuz it helps you from getting as sick and hung over. Drinking on an empty stomach is bad bad bad..

SpunGirl
11-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Drinking on an empty stomach is a cheaper way to get trashed. If I drink when I'm full, it takes longer. :D

-K

Sean of the Thread
11-18-2004, 07:18 AM
My mouth currently tastes like absolute shit... In my drunken state last night I cooked up a can of black eye peas and then mixed in a can of tuna... it didn't turn out. Man I wish I just ate the fukin tuna.

firegirl
11-18-2004, 01:15 PM
Ever since I was a kid, I called my brother NTB (no taste buds). I would watch him eat the most incredible concoctions.
The worst thing that I ever saw him eat was Cantelope with ketchup. that was sick.

personally, I never made anything out of the ordinary. The most creative I got was making a casserole with every leftover we could find in the fridge (soprasata, pickled herring, tomato sauce, pasta, gorgonzola, carrots and some other things that do not stand out in my mind at the moment) and herb in the spice rack. suffice to say, It was not edible.