PDA

View Full Version : Locker Cleaning Sale

MontanaRose
01-18-2016, 03:37 PM
I wont be setting prices. Tell me what you'd be willing to pay; we'll haggle. Please include a description with the number you are wanting to buy (I get confused easily). Bold are new items. This is updated weekly.

Scripted Items:
1). a reed-stitched suede horn case latched with a brass toggle (In the suede horn case: lacquered backwood crumhorn. EG 2013 tier 4 win)
2). a low-slung wide glossy black leather belt. (pull, push, tap, lean, nudge. does not display weapons. holds daggers. max light/deep)
3). a patchwork cotton and silk cloak adorned with numerous tiny silver bells (pull, push, wave, turn, stomp, spin, dance. shoulder worn, significant amount)
4). a front-tied white linen jacket/a front-tied white damask jacket with an open, plunging neckline (illegal, shoulders worn, VLA pocket)
5).an onyx-studded crimson suede knapsack with twin metal plates (self closing, back born, significant amount)
6). a thin spool of dark golden thread (Turn/Pull. I have 2 of these)
7). a tiny spool of dark crimson thread (Turn/Pull. I have 3 of these)
8). a spool of glossy white thread (Turn/Pull. I have 1 of these)
9). some polished moonstone prayerbeads (Wave, Hold, Clutch, Raise, Toss, and Touch)
10). a flounced satin skirt in dark cherry hues (leg worn. stand/rub/push turn)
11). an ora-framed clustered diamond locket bordered with scalloped edging (neck worn, one item, turn/rub)
12). some rainbow suspenders (pin worn. turn, pull)

Features Altering
1). some faceted white crystal hairjewels (old school, 4 different PUSH styles)
2). a flowing cherry-hued wig (waist-length, flowing cherry-hued hair worn piled high in a messy bun)

Clothing
1). a pair of niveous beaded silk chopines (foot worn, no pockets)
2). a pair of gold-trimmed boots (item from GS3)
3). a pale blue leather bandolier trimmed with faenor thread (shoulder/back, medium amount. max light/deep)
4). a water-stained cotton satchel (shoulder/back worn, medium amount)
5). a pair of dark grey silk gloves lined with silvery satin (hand worn, no pockets)
6). a hip-length raw silk tunic with a bronze-buckled belt (armor concealer for soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso and arms)
7). a carved bleached bone sheath wrapped with polished copper wire (belt worn, one item space, max light/deep)
8). an elaborately carved bone scabbard depicting a hunting scene (belt worn, one item, max light/deep)
9). some tall brass-buckled boots (foot worn, no pockers)
10). a lapis blue loose chainsil shirt edged with silver knotwork (chest worn, no pockets)
11). some simple snow white pants (leg worn, no pockets)
12). a furry bat wing pouch (belt worn, medium amount, max light/deep)
13). a leather swordbelt inlaid with oval-cut rubies (warrior made swordbelt. medium amount. Made by Naitalya)

Magical Items:
1). an enruned blue vaalin scarab amulet (Rogue jewelry, holds crystals)

Fodder:
1). a rune-burned kakore wrist cuff
2). a kelyn short sword
3). a black feras morning star
4). a burnished carmiln runestaff
5). a rune-carved faenor coin

Fluff:
1). a green-eyed grey cat figurine
2). a folded yellow canvas tent (it's a tent. you can set it up and "rest" in it. It is not unlocked.)
3). a snobbish pink leather hiresword toy

Sets:
1). a high-waisted saffron silk gown with gold pearl beading (chest worn) & a pair of golden silk shoes with pearl beading down the vamp (foot worn)
2). a brass-latched case crafted from assorted woods. In the case: a white porcelain teacup with a heart-shaped handle (2), a tree-motif grey parchment packet (2), a diamond-shaped crimson porcelain saucer (2)

Weapons:
1). an icy blue rhimar-studded mace (ohb. ice flares. 4x. scripts: rub, pull, tilt, knock.)
2). a bundle of bronze-banded arrows (strength of 6 and a durability of 40, 100 in each bundle, may be flared of some kind. I have three bundles)

Rozy
01-20-2016, 06:50 PM
75k each for the veolas? presuming that they're not unlocked.

MontanaRose
01-24-2016, 03:19 PM
Updated with clothing and fodder.

Chaosopher
01-24-2016, 04:32 PM
Thick blue leather sandals - 100k

Vorpodu
01-24-2016, 04:48 PM
Yea not having prices is ridiculous. Imagine walking into a clothing store with no prices on anything and a sign that says "Haggle". I'd walk out.

MontanaRose
01-25-2016, 02:14 PM
That is definitely your decision to make. But this isn't an auction. I'm not inspiring bidding wars; It's a first come, first serve basis. And really, I don't do much haggling. I usually say "that's fine. come get your stuff." But, again, you don't have to buy my things, you can "walk out" as you put it in your post. :)

Ltlprprincess
01-25-2016, 02:24 PM
That is definitely your decision to make. But this isn't an auction. I'm not inspiring bidding wars; It's a first come, first serve basis. And really, I don't do much haggling. I usually say "that's fine. come get your stuff." But, again, you don't have to buy my things, you can "walk out" as you put it in your post. :)

And most people have been fairly reasonable with their offers from what I've seen.

Chaosopher
01-27-2016, 09:02 PM
Any update?

MontanaRose
01-31-2016, 05:33 PM
Weekly update!

MontanaRose
02-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Updated!

MontanaRose
02-21-2016, 03:46 PM
Updated