PDA

View Full Version : Plat Stuff for Sale

caelric
01-16-2016, 05:25 PM
So, my accounts are closing 3 Feb, obviously, I need to collect payment and transfer before then. Paypalk F&F only, or you pay the PayPal fees. I've been around Plat long enough to be trusted. I'll update this daily, once a day, and end it on the evening of Sunday, Jan 24th, at midnight. See below for changes on this I got a bid of $300 on the greatsword from Khaelbaen, already. If anyone has any questions about anything, let me know.

Bids updated 22 Jan 1200 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and yours is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

As stated in another post, I am going to end this about 2000 MST tonight, 22 Jan. The only thing that has had any bids in the past two days is the necrojuice, so this shouldn't be an issue.

Also, sorry about not updating last night, life happens. I am going to run this through the weekend, but as someone mentioned to me, that's pretty long. I will close out all bids on Friday night, approx 2000 MST (2200EST), Jan 22nd. I do understand that is two days earlier than what I originally posted, but still plenty long.

Also, I should probably offer that although I don't have buyouts listed, I can make life easier for people, if someone sends me a sufficiently good BO, I will entertain it.

Also, I have T5 ensorcell juice stored up, and with the upcoming fixskill, I will fixskill Taaki (at 16.2 million XP) to max ensorcell effectiveness. I'll let that go for $25 MB CB $50 Khelbaen

Big Ticket: ($300+ min bid)

Taaki's greatsword (a perfectly forged greatsword surrounded in a faint silvery aura) (8x perfect forged MCW T5 ensorcell rot flared blink greatsword) MB of $300 from Khelbaen

suit of icy blue armor scaled with eahnor plates (6x 2 slot fusion MCP 30% resistant to something... brig)

weathered brown leather backpack adorned with numerous brass-buckled straps (max light, extra max deepened( RtCF service), 150k Silver Holder)

Medium Ticket ($100 min bid)

long-hafted vaalorn bastard axe (7x (+33), HCW, 10 to stam recovery, 10 to mana recovery, 10 to max health, Guardian of Sunfist weapon (enhancive only works for GOS masters). Can be used one or two handed) MB $100 Varmok

silvery Vornavian-elite breastplate emblazoned with a roaring lion (6x, HCP, T4 voln, MBP) MB $100 Varmok

rune-etched mithglin greatsword (another blink greatsword, 7x and T3 ensorcell) (yes, I do have two blink greatswords, why do you ask...;) )

dusky grey leather longcoat (+8 THW bonus +5 Strength Bonus VLA longcoat) MB $100 Varmok

checkered azure and silver silk cloak clasped with a burnished golvern chain (+2 Strength +2 Dexterity +2 Agility +2 Constitution +3 Stamina Recovery )

gold-gilt bronze eye symbol (1x/daily 1750)

Small Ticket Stuff ($30 min bid)

a perfect vultite lance with a faceted black diamond set in its shaft (perfect forged, 7x, T4 ensorcell) CB $45 Varmok

pale blue silk robes banded with white snowflakes (7x T2 ensorcell fully unlocked Xojium robes, very cold resistant) MB $30 Sorak

whitewashed faewood runestaff capped by a trio of primary color spheres (5x, T4 ensorcell, 8x acuity flaring) CB $50 Khelbaen

smoky glaes platemail (4x, HCP, 2 slot fusion)

ora-set grey mossbark twin arbalest (3x twin heavy crossbow)
>l my arb
Examining the top arbalest you see that it is not cocked.
Examining the bottom arbalest you see that it is not cocked.
The arbalest is almost completely plated in scroll-worked silver mithril and bears a network of small ora springs and pulleys. The unique design is two-fold, given the twin arbalest resting on a pivoting point beneath the first. The track has been replaced with a barrel of etched silver mithril, matching that which coats the stock. The dual ora-reinforced arms lay parallel to the body and provide little if any draw, but a set of tightly-coiled springs where the arms unite grant much needed flexibility.

braid-edged silvery rolaren pavis emblazoned with a pavonated peacock 5x
A twisted braid of silver and brass runs around the edge of the rectangular pavis. Emblazoned centrally across the silvery rolaren surface of the pavis is a pavonated blue peacock. Slivers of verdant faenor and blue lapis are inlaid into the rolaren to create the bird's colorful feathers. Numerous bolts of colorful fabric surround the peacock who bears a fanciful expression of confusion on its face. Flowing gold lettering encircles the peacock's feet
In the Common language, it reads:
The Most Faithful Order of the Dutiful Accordance of Fabrics

polished veil iron aegis allows you to conclude that it is a large shield (5x, might have some TD, if a bard wants to contact me, feel free)

embroidered golden satin tabard (3 STR stat, 4 stamina recovery) MB $30 Sot

matte black kelyn medallion fitted with a small glass porthole window (portal ticket holder, also has enhancive properties, increased stamina regen, I think, and counts as non-functional; again with the bard thing) MB $30 Khelbaen

silver-edged matte jet sword symbol 2x/daily 1606 MB $30 Sot

rusted steel medallion (gem eater, star sapphire=606, and I will provide a shit-ton of star sapphires) CB $100 Sot

old-streaked mithril tube (10x/daily cone of steam)

copper-coiled straight iron rod (Gem-eater major shock, minor shock, call lightning )

translucent pale crystal rod (Gem Eater Minor Cold, Minor Water, Major Cold, Resist Element)

butterfly saewehna stickpin (soirc only enhancive, +4 wisdom, +8 demon lore ranks, 220k bps to recharge, probably about half charge right now)

entwined suede and wire belt (4 HP, 4 Arc Symbols, Sorcerer Only Scripts, very small amount with enough space for one item)

And a bag of stuff for $150 that has a shit-ton of unlocked scrolls, as well as some other things (no 215 scrolls, though)
grey seal skin satchel you see a puffy black-skinned frog, a glass of swirling white wine, a stained and splintered femur (3), a wedding invitation, a filigreed mithril barrette, a delicate pewter stickpin, a torn silver-inked page, a leather-bound pale vellum tome and the following:
37 Gem: an uncut emerald (9), an uncut diamond (13) and an uncut ruby (15).
99 Scroll: a charred parchment (2), an aged scroll (4), a light scroll (5), a luminous scroll (2), a scorched scroll (4), a neatly inked scroll (4), an old scroll (2), a resplendent scroll (3), a silvery scroll (8), a shimmering scroll (3), a smeared scroll (5), a silvery parchment, a crumpled parchment (2), an ancient scroll (3), a glittering scroll (2), a sheet of luminous vellum, a crumpled scroll (2), a glittering palimpsest, a smeared palimpsest, a burnt scroll (3), a faded piece of vellum, a light parchment, a glowing scroll (3), a forest green scroll, a faded scroll, a tattered scroll (3), a wrinkled scroll (3), a sheet of burnt vellum,
a sheaf of illuminated paper, a sheet of aged vellum, a sheaf of burnt paper, a sheaf of ancient paper, a golden scroll (2), a pure white scroll, a yellowed scroll (2), a sheet of tattered vellum, an arcane scroll (4), a shimmering parchment, a long sheet of vellum, a sheaf of glittering paper, a dark scroll (3), an obscure scroll, a piece of old paper, a scrap of shimmering papyrus, an old parchment, a scrap of golden papyrus, a piece of yellowed paper and a stained silvery scroll.
5 Skin: a small broken feline skull (3), a stretched and discolored orc ear and a strip of leathery kappa hide.
2 Wand: a twisted wand and a thin wand.

I also have about 600 of the 'haste frogs' (puffy black-skinned frog) that have 20 bites of haste in them, but we all know how much the 506 version of haste is worth, now. I think the nickname for it is celery, and it has about as much value as a stick of celery has nutritional value) I'll let those go for a cool $100 (or best bid), and throw in some other random things, such as unlocked scrolls in my locker, various rubbable imbeds from EGs through the years, etc...)

I also have about 5 million in coins, at $10/per

caelric
01-16-2016, 05:27 PM
$300 for the greatsword of doom from Khelbaen

elcidcannon
01-16-2016, 06:29 PM
wow they treat you guys well over there in plat, huh?

Justarogue
01-16-2016, 07:07 PM
If anyone wanted to start in plat, I could set them up with 10x+42 Crit padded brig, a bitching permablessed ebow, 2 200 lb, 50 percent weight reducing containers, and 100 million silver. Lol. Or if you prefer, 9x +22 Crit padded ithzir brig with puncture and impact resists!

Naimaroo
01-16-2016, 08:24 PM
>wow they treat you guys well over there in plat, huh?

In all fairness, Taaki's gear is the culimination of years of work and accumulation. Along with numerous pay events. It's no more well treated than Prime.

Ps: Prices are also very fair.

-Jason/Vaein

caelric
01-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Bids updated 17 Jan 1445 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and your's is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

caelric
01-17-2016, 10:21 PM
Bids updated 17 Jan 2020 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and your's is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

caelric
01-18-2016, 11:08 AM
Bids updated 18 Jan 0900 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and your's is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

Also, I have T5 ensorcell juice stored up, and with the upcoming fixskill, I will fixskill Taaki (at 16.2 million XP) to max ensorcell effectiveness. I'll let that go for $25 MB

caelric
01-18-2016, 06:19 PM
Bids updated 18 Jan 1600 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and your's is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

Khelbaen
01-18-2016, 07:44 PM
$50 on the faewood runestaff

caelric
01-19-2016, 10:48 AM
Bids updated 19 Jan 0800 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and yours is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

Also, sorry about not updating last night, life happens. I am going to run this through the weekend, but as someone mentioned to me, that's pretty long. I will close out all bids on Friday night, approx 2000 MST (2200EST), Jan 22nd. I do understand that is two days earlier than what I originally posted, but still plenty long.

Also, I should probably offer that although I don't have buyouts listed, I can make life easier for people, if someone sends me a sufficiently good BO, I will entertain it.

caelric
01-19-2016, 03:33 PM
Bids updated 19 Jan 1330 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and yours is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

caelric
01-19-2016, 10:12 PM
Bids updated 19 Jan 2000 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and yours is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

Also, I corrected the bid on the faewood runestaff to the right person, Khelbaen

caelric
01-20-2016, 11:08 PM
Bids updated 20 Jan 2100 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and yours is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

Only thing updated since the last update was the necrojuice

caelric
01-22-2016, 02:22 PM
Bids updated 22 Jan 1200 MST. If you see someone else has the same bid as you, but their name is there and yours is not, they posted/emailed/pm'ed me first. All based on timestamps.

As stated in another post, I am going to end this about 2000 MST tonight, 22 Jan. The only thing that has had any bids in the past two days is the necrojuice, so this shouldn't be an issue.

caelric
01-22-2016, 10:16 PM
So, here's what I have for final bids, let me know if I fucked anything up, as soon as you can, and I can try and figure out the best fix.. Otherwise, PM me for my paypal address and we can arrange to transfer any items. Best time for me to do transfers is 2000 MST until about 2300 MST at the latest. Weekends are more flexible, let me know when would be best for you.

Khelbaen total $430

T5 ensorcell juice stored up, and with the upcoming fixskill, I will fixskill Taaki (at 16.2 million XP) to max ensorcell effectiveness. I'll let that go for $25 MB CB $50 Khelbaen

Taaki's greatsword (a perfectly forged greatsword surrounded in a faint silvery aura) (8x perfect forged MCW T5 ensorcell rot flared blink greatsword) MB of $300 from Khelbaen

matte black kelyn medallion fitted with a small glass porthole window (portal ticket holder, also has enhancive properties, increased stamina regen, I think, and counts as non-functional; again with the bard thing) MB $30 Khelbaen

whitewashed faewood runestaff capped by a trio of primary color spheres (5x, T4 ensorcell, 8x acuity flaring) CB $50 Khelbaen

Varmok total $345:

ong-hafted vaalorn bastard axe (7x (+33), HCW, 10 to stam recovery, 10 to mana recovery, 10 to max health, Guardian of Sunfist weapon (enhancive only works for GOS masters). Can be used one or two handed) MB $100 Varmok

silvery Vornavian-elite breastplate emblazoned with a roaring lion (6x, HCP, T4 voln, MBP) MB $100 Varmok

dusky grey leather longcoat (+8 THW bonus +5 Strength Bonus VLA longcoat) MB $100 Varmok

a perfect vultite lance with a faceted black diamond set in its shaft (perfect forged, 7x, T4 ensorcell) CB $45 Varmok

Sorak total $30

pale blue silk robes banded with white snowflakes (7x T2 ensorcell fully unlocked Xojium robes, very cold resistant) MB $30 Sorak

Sot total $160

embroidered golden satin tabard (3 STR stat, 4 stamina recovery) MB $30 Sot

silver-edged matte jet sword symbol 2x/daily 1606 MB $30 Sot

rusted steel medallion (gem eater, star sapphire=606, and I will provide a shit-ton of star sapphires) CB $100 Sot

caelric
01-22-2016, 10:24 PM
If there is anything else someone wants, and wants to PM me an offer, feel free. Accts close on 4 Feb.

caelric
07-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Hey, with Wyrom now the PM for GS (which is a great thing for the game, in my book), and some other things going on, I did reactivate my account. Not sure how much I will keep playing, or not, but when I do, I like to have all my toys. If anyone I sold stuff too cares to contact me with regards to reacquiring them, feel free to shoot me a PM.