PDA

View Full Version : 2 blocks of PP

Vesi
01-06-2016, 02:49 AM
Ok, I have two blocks of PP. No account takeover.

9,000 block

6,600 block

I asked for an appraisal, and someone kindly answered me. However, I have gotten a few PMs, that are interested and they will pay 7,000 a point. I really would prefer cash and might be willing to look at a tad lower price for cash, than silvers. I only say this, because silvers do not seem to be selling well. The person wants cash, if at all possible. However, the accounts are now in my name. So, I would be handling it to completion. I'm just going to leave this here and see what offers I get. It's late and if I worded this all wrong, I will correct it tomorrow. I'm sure some of you will tell me what I left out. I am willing to negotiate, though I'm in no real hurry to sell. I am posting to get cash offers, as opposed to silvers. I noticed silvers were going for around $8.50. I'm sorry. I'm tired, but wanted to see what the interest would be. If you are going to PM me, PM me with a price. Or, you can post here.

Thank you.

Vesi
01-08-2016, 01:49 AM
Getting PMs. Trying to decide to take an offer or two or auction. Thanks to all that have responded. Keep responding, if you like. I'm not sure what I'll do.

Vesi
01-09-2016, 07:47 PM
I'm definitely not ignoring anyone. Just some unexpected real life drama. I apologize. I expect to be able to get on this next week. Sorry for the delay.

I believe someone said they didn't know how many points it would take to do their items. Just take your item in where the scrolls are and PCALC. You have to wait awhile between items, but anyone can do it, I think. You don't have to have the PP to PCALC. (correct me if I'm wrong, but I might not see it for a few days) Sorry for the short note and running away again.

Archigeek
01-10-2016, 06:08 PM
You do have to have the PP's to pcalc, but you can also just go onto the wikki and find the information there. In fact, I'd say it's probably more reliable if you do the math right. Best of luck with your sale.

Vesi
01-11-2016, 11:09 PM
You do have to have the PP's to pcalc, but you can also just go onto the wikki and find the information there. In fact, I'd say it's probably more reliable if you do the math right. Best of luck with your sale.

Ahhh, I didn't know that. Thank you.

Thondalar
01-11-2016, 11:11 PM

Math is hard.

Also, I guess this isn't much of an issue now, but...during HSN they reduced the cost on a lot of PP transactions, so that kinda messed up the math a bit. I used the PP on my wife's account to pad her 8x doubles, the actual cost was about a thousand points lower than the pcalc.