PDA

View Full Version : Black spidersilk cloaks with living spiders

Grim Reaper
01-05-2016, 11:50 PM
I have available 2 spidersilk cloaks with the living spiders with the following description, a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim. They weigh 7lbs, hold a significant amount with zesting and are completely fresh and unused. Price: 400k each.

More info can be found here in this nicely detailed wiki by Little Princess: https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Spidersilk_Cloak

You estimate that a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim can store a significant amount (100-119 pounds) with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

Below are some examples from a previous sale:

clean my cloak
You clean the sticky strands of webbing from your spidersilk cloak.
You pick a silk-wrapped moth off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a silk-wrapped beetle off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a dried butterfly off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a mummified dragonfly off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a mummified moth off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a silk-wrapped grasshopper off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a silk-wrapped cricket off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a silk-wrapped mosquito off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a dried fly off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a dried moth off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a silk-wrapped butterfly off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a mummified mosquito off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a mummified grasshopper off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
You pick a silk-wrapped dragonfly off of your spidersilk cloak.
Feeling a tad bit obsessive, are we?

These work like a magic 8-ball as well with the following examples below:

listen clasp
A black iron spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "Sorry, no."
A black iron spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "I say yes."
A black iron spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "Looks good."
A black iron spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "I say yes."
A black iron spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "Try again."
A black iron spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "Ask later."
A black iron spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "Rely on it."
A black iron spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "Sorry."
A black iron spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "Probably."
... etc

More examples of zesting:
close my cloak
Sensing your intent, a swarm of tiny spiders suddenly appears from beneath the folds of your spidersilk cloak and seals the opening in the cloak with their silk.
open my cloak
Sensing your intent, a swarm of tiny spiders suddenly appears from beneath the folds of your spidersilk cloak and weaves an opening in the silk.

Note: Once worn they are attuned to you. The original owner will need to raise them twice quickly to break the bond.

Grim Reaper
01-16-2016, 05:25 PM
Inventory update. Five cloaks left.

GSKhufu
01-23-2016, 04:41 PM
I would like to buy one of your cloaks if you still have any left. How should I pick it up?

elcidcannon
01-23-2016, 06:06 PM
I'll take one of these, please.

GSKhufu
01-24-2016, 12:12 PM
I would still like to have one of these please.

Grim Reaper
01-24-2016, 01:04 PM
Inventory update. One sold, two left.