PDA

View Full Version : ko'nag staff: 8x/4x acuity, T5, zested, mood messaging runestaff

etambusiness
01-05-2016, 10:55 PM
I had some work done to this to make more special.

Considering offers but not cheap considering what these sell for

Prefer trades for a capped character (can always add silvers or cash if you have some high exp capped characters)

a twisted black ko'nag staff carved with innumerable runes

analyze staff
You analyze your black ko'nag staff and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
Lesser Armor and Weapon Moods:
This item contains mood messaging depending on flare type, and has a chance to fire off ambient messaging every so often. It will also work for things like bless, elemental edge, and guiding light flares.

This item is currently active and will do ambient messaging. You may APPROVE to make it go dormant.

A twisted black ko'nag staff carved with innumerable runes may be detailed by any merchant.

Currently, you are able to really get some sauce for your efforts when you LEAN, RAISE, TAP, and WAVE this staff, though you get the feeling that you will only see results if you are of a magical profession.

You can tell that the staff is as light as it can get.

weigh staff
You carefully examine the black ko'nag staff and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

inspect staff
You carefully inspect your black ko'nag staff.

After a careful inspection you determine that a twisted black ko'nag staff carved with innumerable runes requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of wood.

look at staff
You see nothing unusual.
A strange necrotic haze radiates from the staff.

prep 405
You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
Your spell is ready.

cast at staff
You gesture at a twisted black ko'nag staff carved with innumerable runes.
You sense that the black ko'nag staff has 5 layers of permanent necrotic energy upon it.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

An intense verdant glow surrounds you for a moment.

Zests from my wizard (different based on profession):

lean staff
You close your eyes and lean softly against your black ko'nag staff, gathering your power.

raise staff
You raise your black ko'nag staff and trace an arcane symbol as the power of the elements gently swirls around you for a moment.

tap staff
You lower the tip of your black ko'nag staff to the ground and trace a pattern, which glows with a prismatic light. You firmly tap the pattern with your staff, and a radiant rainbow colored circle rises from the ground beneath you and then disappears.

wave staff
Whispering an arcane phrase, you gesture effortlessly with your black ko'nag staff, which glows briefly with a prismatic light.

Goat
01-06-2016, 07:46 PM
> Considering offers but not cheap considering what these sell for
What do these sell for?

etambusiness
01-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Going to pull this due to low interest but here's some threads based on past sales. Mine has acuity and T5 work done on it so a little different:

Attached some recent sales on Ko'nag staff sales as reference:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/index.php/t-91381.html

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?94332-Some-Decent-Stuff

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?97849-8x-Ko-nag-staff

Nahkaev
01-06-2016, 09:23 PM
how can you say there's a lack of interest when you post "Considering offers but not cheap considering what these sell for" then don't post even a clue as to what your price is?

I wouldn't ever manage to sell anything if i had that sort of 'tude.

Luftstreitkräfte
01-06-2016, 11:03 PM
runestaves the new claids. the end

dmac188
01-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Yeah I was intrigued then lost my excitement without a price.

Vorpodu
01-07-2016, 11:43 AM
How could the runes be innumerable? Sorry, but that doesn't make sense.