PDA

View Full Version : I Know Most People Have No Compassion for others, but this is pretty bad...

caelric
01-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Woman complains that meal was 'ruined' by heart attack victim (http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/01/04/internet-slams-hairstylist-who-claimed-her-new-years-eve-meal-was-ruined-by/)

The Facebook post of an irate diner who slammed a restaurant for tending to a sick woman on New Year’s Eve has gone viral.

Holly Jones, a hairstylist from Indiana, was dining at Kilroy’s Bar N’ Grill in Indianapolis on New Year’s Eve when her meal was interrupted by a sick woman eating at the restaurant with her family, reports the Daily Mail.

While waitstaff tended to the patron, Jones reportedly felt that her dinner service suffered and took to Facebook just before 2 a.m. on New Year’s Day to complain about the experience.

The post, which has since been deleted, began: “I will never go back to this location for New Year’s Eve!!! After the way we were treated when we spent $700+ and having our meal ruined by watching a dead person being wheeled out from an overdose my night has been ruined!!!”

I know this is from Fox News, but it's not political, so it's a somewhat a reputable source.

Jhynnifer
01-05-2016, 12:05 PM
That's just classy.

Tgo01
01-05-2016, 12:38 PM
People better not die while I'm trying to have a good time!

Ltlprprincess
01-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Obnoxious drunk strikes again!

caelric
01-05-2016, 12:51 PM

While it is easy to blame it on her being drunk, her rant, is pretty coherent (grammatically and spelling wise, that is) for someone who was drunk.

RAR
01-05-2016, 01:00 PM
When I had my heart attack last March one of the things that will always stick with me was a couple of neighbors who stood a bit off in the distance and filmed me being taken away by the paramedics with their phone. It just made me feel bad at the time (not that it could really be worse) and still irks me now. This is by far worse but I just thought I'd share.

Whirlin
01-05-2016, 01:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC3xJK93zT0

Viekn
01-05-2016, 01:04 PM
When I had my heart attack last March one of the things that will always stick with me was a couple of neighbors who stood a bit off in the distance and filmed me being taken away by the paramedics with their phone. It just made me feel bad at the time (not that it could really be worse) and still irks me now. This is by far worse but I just thought I'd share.

I agree. It's really sad, and sick, that some people think every damn thing needs to be videoed. We just had it in our paper down here that this worker died on a cruise ship on top of an elevator and "sheets" of blood started pouring down the glass, and people started filming it and taking pictures. That's just fucked up. Who wants to see that shit.

mgoddess
01-05-2016, 01:10 PM
One of the bar's managers responded perfectly to this douche-lady's complaints: http://wtkr.com/2016/01/04/bars-response-to-customer-complaint-about-ruined-new-years-eve-goes-viral/

Jhynnifer
01-05-2016, 01:18 PM
While it is easy to blame it on her being drunk, her rant, is pretty coherent (grammatically and spelling wise, that is) for someone who was drunk.

Blaming it on the drank would have worked out better for her than blaming it on hackers!

Taernath
01-05-2016, 01:28 PM

That's sad. You'd think people wouldn't want to memorialize one of the worst days of someone's, even a stranger's, life.

Blaming it on the drank would have worked out better for her than blaming it on hackers!

I bet it was that 4chan guy!

Jhynnifer
01-05-2016, 01:34 PM
That's sad. You'd think people wouldn't want to memorialize one of the worst days of someone's, even a stranger's, life.

I bet it was that 4chan guy!

From the guy who brought you Jennifer Lawrence's butthole...

FinisWolf
01-05-2016, 01:38 PM
LOVE ... love the bar managers response. Priceless! I completely agree with Mr. Burton. Talk about a completely self absorbed individual that believes the whole world circles around their existence. Add to that the whiner stating omFg! I spent a whole $700.00 ... whoopie-f**ing doo! Color me impressed ... NOT! Anyway ... this is a great reason I don't do FaceBook. The morons really come to the surface there.

For the rest of us, and especially the elderly lady that suffered the heart attack, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Allereli
01-05-2016, 02:10 PM
this is a great reason I don't do FaceBook. The morons really come to the surface there.

Facebook is way more tame than the PC

Wrathbringer
01-05-2016, 02:11 PM
Facebook is way more tame than the PC

RL is way more tame than the PC.

ETA: on topic, I bet it was Back.

Latrinsorm
01-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Why won't moderate hairstylists denounce these comments?