PDA

View Full Version : Other.

Makkah
05-19-2003, 11:07 PM
What other locations would you all like to see? (don't fit into any of the other general topics)

Me? Sea of Fire: Bir Mahallah.

rht

Warriorbird
05-20-2003, 09:11 AM
I'd dig seeing that Krolvin isle. A totally lawless town. I'd also like to see Ta'Nalfein and Ta'Loenthra. More human cities might be cool too. There's a big Empire in addition to the desert.

:D

Makkah
05-20-2003, 11:20 AM
I agree with all of those... I'd be willing to guess that the "new town" associated with GSIV will be either the Krolvin Island or maybe an island for those hooded strangers from Zul Logoth (Undisclosed Race #5).

rht

Revalos
05-20-2003, 02:19 PM
I'm still hoping for a Human Empire city, but I'm thinking that that is fairly unlikely.

My best bet is that it will be a city for one of the new races (probably the Altoids) or the undisclosed race.

Makkah
05-20-2003, 06:19 PM
<<maybe an island for those hooded strangers from Zul Logoth (Undisclosed Race #5).>>

Oop... quick correction there, I meant "city" not island. The undisclosed race supposedly lives on the summits of the Dragonspine Mountains.

rht

Warriorbird
05-20-2003, 08:55 PM
I could dig it. I just hope whatever town it is gets a good GM and some actual support..so the nightmare of the player populace of Ta'Vaalor whining and complaining when support and RP actually showed up never happens again.