Character Portraits Pt. 5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. You see Squire Legionnaire Nihrvanah Tarsonath Vaalor the Minstrel. She appears to be an Elf. She is average height and appears to be youthful. She...
  2. Lyrna again
  3. You see Legionnaire Lyrna the Archer. She appears to be a Vaalor Elf. She is tall and appears to be mature. She has silver-flecked crystal blue eyes...
  4. You see Legionnaire Dalnirath Siekucha Vaalor the Tactician. He appears to be an Elf. He appears to have come of age. He has bright stormy grey eyes...
  5. Krystalena without the crazy eyes
  6. You see Squire Legionnaire Krystalena the Woundtender. She appears to be a Vaalor Elf. She is shorter than average and appears to be of a tender age....
  7. You see Squire Legionnaire Krystalena the Woundtender. She appears to be a Vaalor Elf. She is shorter than average and appears to be of a tender age....
  8. Alastir again. I like this one best of the three so far but still might tweak it some later.
  9. You see Alastir Veythorne Illistim the Archmage. He appears to be an Elf. He is tall and appears to be very young. He has bright blue eyes and...
  10. So this is Alastir v.1. It's awful so I redid it but I'm leaving this one up because it makes me laugh.
Showing photos 51 to 60 of 60
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123