Character Portraits Pt. 4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. You see First Legionnaire Esana Lartuen-Ilynov Vaalor. She appears to be an Elf. She is average height and appears to be in the spring of life. She...
  2. You see High Legionnaire Kakoon Arakhor the Marksman. He appears to be an Elf. He is very tall and appears to be in the prime of life. He has...
  3. You see Leifa Ar'Anya Faendryl the Druid. She appears to be a Dark Elf. She is tall and appears to be youthful. She has thick-lashed intense viridian...
  4. You see Mistress Lunaryna Talviel the Botanist. She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf. She is moderately tall and appears to be very young. She has...
  5. You see Lady Arenglae En'i'sul Illistim the Aristocrat. She appears to be an Elf. She is average height and appears to have come of age. She has...
  6. Durakar and Maetriks Skinnydipping
  7. You see Blade Durakar al'Yari Faendryl the Palestra. He appears to be a Dark Elf. He is taller than average and appears to be in the spring of life....
  8. Mystery woman. I don't remember who this was supposed to be. The date it was saved to my computer was back in 2013 but for some reason I never posted...
  9. You see Chancellor Daenalan the High Priest of Lumnis. He appears to be a Dark Elf. He is shorter than average and appears to be youthful. He has...
  10. This is a Christmas gift from Ghrace's owner to the owner of Naimon so: Merry Christmas! 

You see Naimon Delaune. He appears to be a Human. He is...
  11. You see High Lady Maetriks d'Edonil Faendryl the Bane of Wehnimer's Landing. She appears to be a Dark Elf. She has vibrant phlox-limned anthracite...
  12. Kittai with fixed arrow
  13. Kittai the Ranger
  14. You see Kittai the Ranger. She appears to be a Nalfein Elf. She is average height and appears to be youthful. She has thick-lashed violet eyes and...
  15. You see Lady Miaya Varathir Illistim the Enchantress. She appears to be an Elf. She has long, thick lashes framing silver-sparkled icy blue...
  16. Silkourr. She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf. She is very tall and appears to be youthful. She has dark feather-lashed acantha green eyes and...
  17. Tawariell again
  18. Lady Tawariell Andrenae. She is average height and appears to be in the spring of life. She has expressive, feathery-lashed pale spring-green eyes...
  19. Riend updated: She is tall in stature and appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has oblique malachite-flecked chestnut eyes and gardenia white...
  20. You see Giogionni Wyvernspur. He appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal. He is taller than average and appears to be youthful. He has...
  21. Rohese again. Just playing with hairstyles and lighting.
  22. Rohese. Messing around with overlays and liked the faded look of this with the only color being her lips and eyes.
  23. You see Merelle Hart Nalfein. She appears to be an Elf. She is tall and appears to be young. She has copper-suffused sandalwood eyes and silky...
  24. You see Rozy. She appears to be a Burghal Gnome. She is diminutive and appears to be extremely young. She has large, twinkling copper-haloed bile...
  25. Varucca in full color. Was playing with tinted lighting and, since the owner doesn't care, I used her character to experiment on. I did another with...
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 60
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast