Photo 36 of 54 from Character Portraits Pt 6

A Dwarf's POV. Dwi the Dwarf. She is taller than average. She appears to be very young. She has brooding amber eyes and ruddy skin. She has shoulder length, white hair worn in two pigtails. She has a pock-marked face, a large nose and a long braided beard.

Unsolicited portrait. She helped my baby rogue with a bounty hunt and I liked her look. Didn't tell her I was doing this though so she had zero input into the final look. If she dislikes it, I will change it though, as per usual.

Photo Added
04-24-2018, 11:54 AM
Album
Character Portraits Pt 6
Added by
Tisket

Photo Comments

1. Tisket
    Holy crap that's a tiny pic. Forgot to resize. Fixing now...
  2. Tisket
    Here's the enlarged version: https://i.imgur.com/fbn7rFO.jpg
  3. Androidpk
  4. Tisket
    haha, leave it to you to see that possibility
  5. NottaDwi
    "If she dislikes it, I will change it though, as per usual."

Dislike? Unpossible! It's amazing and I can't fathom how such an honor has fallen into Dwi's stout lap.
    The POV framing is perfect, the <grunt maybe> is inspired, and the two columns of troops she's leadin' is portentous.
    (You thought she'd have only two bodyguards? Hah! Silly elvens.)

In my (and Dwi's) imagination, we are witnessing a scene from the not too distant future-- which explains her slightly unkempt beard and very fancy armour.

I approve, I approve, I approve... and if yer not too busy... A scene depicting Dwi flipping off a grumpy-cat-Hlendull would meet with extreme approval!

Simply wonderful. Tanks Artist!
  6. FlayedAngel
    Excellent, haha.
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 6 of 6