Character portraits pt. 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Apparently 60 pictures is the max for an album. It won't let me upload more to the other album so I am making a new one.
  1. Bremie closeup because her freckles don't show in the full body shot.
  2. You see Bremie the Fortune Seeker. She appears to be a Half-Sylvan. She is taller than average and appears to be very young. She has gold-flecked...
  3. Corlyne. I bought Poser 9 and have been playing with it's subsurface scatter effect which is supposed to make the skin look more realistic. I really...
  4. You see Sacru Shinam. He appears to be a Nalfein Elf. He is taller than average and appears to be youthful. He has gleaming, intense dark eyes and...
  5. You see Sacru Shinam. He appears to be a Nalfein Elf. He is taller than average and appears to be youthful. He has gleaming, intense dark eyes and...
  6. Varucca, Beseech pose. Or how I imagine that looking in my own head anyway. Promised her another portrait a long ass time ago then forgot completely....
  7. You see Lord Middian the Crossbowman. He appears to be a Half-Krolvin. He is tall, with a hulking stature and appears to be in the meridian of life....
  8. You see Rakisak the Scoundrel. He appears to be a Human. He is average height and appears to be young and robust. He has piercing dark hazel eyes and...
  9. You see Lady Wixterwin Myaresa the Sacrificer. She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Kytawa D'ahranal. She is shorter than average and appears to be...
  10. You see Rakisak the Scoundrel. He appears to be a Human. He is average height and appears to be young and robust. He has piercing dark hazel eyes and...
  11. You see Lady Adeela the Repentant. She appears to be an Aelotoi. She is diminutive and appears to be very young. She has dark-lashed aster blue eyes...
  12. Loralaii's demon facial detail
  13. Loralaii's demon form
  14. Cruxophim, A Lighter Side
  15. Corlyne DAZ render engine with no photoshop or post production. Just quick and dirty.
  16. Corlyne. Bosom vs. Corset. Which will win!
  17. Corlyne again. Same pose but with more skin and less of a Dynasty look.
  18. You see Lady Corlyne Lancre Nalfein. She appears to be an Elf. She is tall in stature and appears to be young. She has ebon-haloed, vivid nephrite...
  19. You see Nilandia Liserna the Historian. She appears to be a Sylvankind. She is tall and appears to be youthful. She has softly sparkling,...
  20. You see Lord Roblar Coronia the Warlord. He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan. He is imposing in size and appears to be in the prime of...
  21. You see Dreaer Malwynd Loenthra the Ravager.
  22. Cruxophim AGAIN. I like his look so deal with it.
  23. Cruxophim with his new eye alter. No post work or pose change done on it, just wanted something fast to show the eye change.
  24. Cruxophim closeup.
  25. You see Cruxophim the Bloodletter. He appears to be an Aelotoi. He is possessed of a statuesque height and appears to be youthful. He has...
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 60
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast