Photo 8 of 14 from Gemstone IV Fan Art

You see Commander Roblar Coronia the Warmaster of Highguard Keep. He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan. He is imposing in size and has a muscular physique. He appears to be in the prime of life. He has intense bluish grey eyes and dusky golden skin. He has shoulder length, thick dark brown hair with grey at the temples. He has a seasoned square-jawed face and some broad shoulders. He carries an air of confidence, warm and without guile, though his eyes seem to hint at a roiling temperament beneath his exterior countenance. He is holding an immense rolaren waraxe in his right hand and an immense rolaren waraxe in his left hand. He is wearing a suit of black rolaren plate armor, some golvern-chased vambraces, some thick golvern-banded gauntlets, a glaes-encased rough leather belt, and a pair of golvern-plated boots.

Photo Added
06-20-2017, 03:35 AM
Album
Gemstone IV Fan Art
Added by
Tisket
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photo Comments

1. Tisket
  2. Roblar
    Thanks for the arena shot Tisket!
  3. Tisket
    Thanks for volunteering!
  4. drauz
    Where is the volunteering line?
  5. Tisket
    My PM box! Step right up!
  6. Ltlprprincess
    Hot damn. I can haz Roblar?
  7. drauz
    2m per hr, PM me all inquiries.
  8. Wow, nice! But for some reason he looks like a Zombie Roblar, anyone else get that?
  9. MotleyCrew
    I'm sorry but I like the other portrait you did of Roblar much better...you know, the one with those come hither eyes that make me say, Yes please! and giggle like a school girl.
  10. He looks like a ZOMBIE or very very very sick.
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast