Photo 12 of 60 from Character Portraits Pt. 5

You see Farsia the Watcher. She appears to be a Sylvankind. She is tall. She appears to have come of age. She has gold-variegated foxfire green eyes and soft, creamy white skin. She has waist length, honey blonde hair threaded with pale blonde highlights. She has an aloofness in her eyes that contrasts the warmth of her upturned lips. She has opalescent urglaes-hued lacquer brushed onto her sharpened fingernails. She has a collection of inked tendrils on her forearms, and a gleaming obsidian ring in her left nostril.

Photo Added
04-15-2017, 12:04 AM
Album
Character Portraits Pt. 5
Added by
Tisket

Photo Comments

1. Tisket
    Made the promised changes: added the tattoos and, per owner request, changed the color of the corset. Changed hair to more closely match the text description and used different lighting. Had no idea what color "urglaes" was so went rogue and chose a metallic salmon color for the nails. I think I was trying too hard with the previous pose and it ended up looking stiff so changed that as well. Uncompressed: http://i.imgur.com/Pgcynxn.jpg
  2. MotleyCrew
    Personally I liked the other one better. Had to search for urglaes too, apparently its deep black. Who knew!
  3. Tisket
    See, this is one of my favorites. I just like how everything turned out in this one, especially the drape of the hair. That was a pain in the ass. I suspected that her nails should be darker but I liked the salmon color so I rebelled! lol
  4. Latrinsorm
    I like this better too, but then I'm a sucker for big hair. The straps being down is a very nice touch too!
  5. Rozy
    Very nice!
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 5 of 5