Character Portraits Chapter 3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Fucking size limit requires I create a new album so here it is.
  1. You see Fealla. She appears to be an Elf. She is shorter than average and appears to be very young. She has tilted steel grey eyes and pale skin. She...
  2. You see Morgahan the Witch. She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf. She is diminutive and appears to be an adult. She has smoldering glacial white...
  3. Neelin again. I decided, since I super saturated his demon pic with color that I'd go with no color for his head shot.  

Actually I wasn't happy...
  4. Neelin's Illusion: You see Lord Neelin the Avenger. He appears to be a Giantman. He is gigantic in size, with the appearance of an ancient astral...
  5. You see High Lady Evialla Violetskye the Witch and her husband, Geijon Khyree the Defender of Wehnimer's Landing.
  6. You see Geijon Khyree the Defender of Wehnimer's Landing. He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan. He is very tall and appears to be in the...
  7. Well, let's see what Mystiq has up her skirt...
  8. You see Great Lady Mystiq Ta'Mori Faendryl the Incantress. She appears to be a Dark Elf. She has bright crystal green eyes and smooth cocoa-hued...
  9. Mystiq, because I like the gown.
  10. You see Great Lady Mystiq Ta'Mori Faendryl the Incantress. She appears to be a Dark Elf. She has bright crystal green eyes and smooth cocoa-hued...
  11. You see Neathon SilHaumer the Fortuneer. He appears to be a Half-Elf. He has violet eyes and fair skin. He has long, black hair slicked back into a...
  12. Grhim entering the Rift.
  13. You see Grhim Anyukal Faendryl. He appears to be a Dark Elf. He is very tall and appears to be venerable. He has crazed, gold-tinted eyes and pale...
  14. Aiska again. Needed a closeup to show her freckles! The characters description says she is tanned with freckles. I tried to adjust her skin's RGB...
  15. You see Aiska the Cadet. She appears to be a Human from Seareach. She is short and appears to be young and untried. She has sleepy blue-green eyes...
  16. You see Sir Bristenn Mires the Knight-Errant. He appears to be a Human from Honneland.He is alpine in stature and appears to be young and robust. He...
  17. You see Zentalin Xe'terij the Mystic. He appears to be a Dwarf of the Khanshael. He is shorter than average and appears to be mature. He has piercing...
  18. Mamu Ar'an'scath the Bounty Hunter
  19. Azanoth in profile. Owner requested a variety of poses and shots and I was bored so here's another, lol.
  20. Azanoth, Demon Hunter. Owner wanted a grim shot so I went a little crazy with the Photoshop brushes!
  21. Azanoth. This took a while to complete because the owner had some very specific ideas about armor and my armor collection isn't extensive. This isn't...
  22. Magdalina Arundir Faendryl the Ruiner
  23. Lissanne Drakefang
  24. Velvette. The arrow symbolizes something important to the character.
  25. The Twins, Layora and Mayora.
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 60
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast