Character Portraits Pt. 5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. You see High Lady Nihrvanah Tarsonath Vaalor the Patron of the Displaced.She appears to be an Elf. She is average height and has a delicately boned,...
  2. drauz again. See the uncompressed image for better view. The new, "improved" PC has lower limits on portrait uploads so I have to reduce resolution...
  3. drauz vs. his most fearsome foe...the English language.
  4. Redone with owner requested fixes: You see Maiden Istoriel Arraeth Ardenai the Grove Protector. She appears to be an Elf. She is petite and appears...
  5. You see Maiden Istoriel Arraeth Ardenai the Grove Protector. She appears to be an Elf. She is petite and appears to be extremely young. She has dark...
  6. I am going to do an arena shot of this guy (sorc) but, since I have to create the character anyway, I'm doing a regular portrait of him. Also, I...
  7. Name: Ravakus 
Profession: Warrior  
Title: Pikeman 
Race: Half-Elf Gender: Male 
Date of Birth: 8/17/4984 
He is very tall. He...
  8. You see Duskruin Arena Heroine Riend Ar'Fiernel the Master Artisan. She appears to be a Sylvankind. She is tall in stature and has a delicately lithe...
  9. Was cleaning up my computer and found this detail from the previous portrait of Noira so posting it before I delete it. I didn't post it originally...
  10. You see Sarissa Noira the Palestra. She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf. She is very tall. She appears to be of a tender age. She has argent-haloed...
  11. This is an updated portrait using the owner's description: "I suck at articulating details, but Meth is just a ridiculously ancient and wrinkled up...
  12. You see Farsia the Watcher. She appears to be a Sylvankind. She is tall. She appears to have come of age. She has gold-variegated foxfire green eyes...
  13. You see Farsia the Watcher. She appears to be a Sylvankind. She is tall. She appears to have come of age. She has gold-variegated foxfire green eyes...
  14. You see King Qalinor the Sovereign Commander of the Crimson Legion. He appears to be a Vaalor Elf. He is tall and appears to be in the prime of life....
  15. You see Mistress Daeliera Mori'Ithil the Shaman. She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf. She is average height. She appears to be very young. She has...
  16. You see Mistress Daeliera Mori'Ithil the Shaman. She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf. She is average height. She appears to be very young. She has...
  17. You see Squire Legionnaire Malinya Astald'elen Vaalor the Crimson Legion Reservist. She appears to be an Elf. She is average height and has a trim...
  18. You see Great Lord Beloran the Woundtender. He appears to be an Aelotoi of the Mrae'ni Clan. He is average height. He appears to be in the spring of...
  19. You see Rovvigen Aniket the Officer of Twilight Hall. He appears to be a Paradis Halfling. He is average height. He appears to be young and...
  20. You see Rovvigen Aniket the Officer of Twilight Hall. He appears to be a Paradis Halfling. He is average height. He appears to be young and...
  21. You see Rovvigen Aniket the Officer of Twilight Hall. He appears to be a Paradis Halfling. He is average height. He appears to be young and...
  22. You see Master Fromer Gmaker Faendryl the Elder. He appears to be a Dark Elf. He is tall in stature. He appears to be venerable. He has...
  23. You see Master Fromer Gmaker Faendryl the Elder. He appears to be a Dark Elf. He is tall in stature. He appears to be venerable. He has...
  24. Chairman Rolfard. He appears to be ancient. He has pale moonlight silver eyes and smooth ebon skin. He has waist-length, perfectly straight pure...
  25. You see Lord Zailon Britbane Faendryl the Warlock. He appears to be a Dark Elf. He is shorter than average and appears to be young. He has...
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 60
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast