Character Portraits Pt 6

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. You see Banty Rhoustier. He appears to be a Dwarf of the Khanshael. He is diminutive.  He appears to have come of age.  He has drooping-lidded pea...
  2. You see Brokkrsten Airmidanu the Resurrector. He appears to be a Dwarf of the Khanshael. He is very tall. He appears to be youthful. He has...
  3. You see Selaesia Airmidanu. She appears to be an Illistim Elf. She is tall. She appears to be very young. She has deep-set pale grey eyes and fair...
  4. You see Lady Sheha. She appears to be a Human from Selanthia. She is average height. She appears to be very young. She has piercing crystal blue eyes...
  5. I did a random portrait of this character and talked to the owner afterward. I have redone the portrait as a result of the conversation. 

You see...
  6. This is another unsolicited portrait. Had fun interacting with this character in Vaalor last night. He's a hoot. 

> 
You see Drooke the Gamesman....
  7. It is difficult to get a good look at Naamit due to the number of mirror images of her nearby. You see Mistress Naamit Braggiani the Herald. She...
  8. You see Maliku al-Amlak the Battlechanter. He appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes. He is very tall. He has dark-rimmed black eyes and parched,...
  9. This is another unsolicited portrait of a chick who helped out my baby rogue a couple days ago. I created the hair as a png layer for Photoshop a few...
  10. Name: Kreek 
Profession: Warrior 
Title: Destroyer 
Race: Dwarf   Gender: Male 
Clan: Greetok Clan 
He is shorter than average.  He appears to be in...
  11. A Dwarf's POV. Dwi the Dwarf. She is taller than average.  She appears to be very young. She has brooding amber eyes and ruddy skin. She has shoulder...
  12. You see Maiden Leafiara Autumnwind the Scion of Shaundara. She appears to be a Half-Sylvan. She is tall and has a slender build. She appears to be...
  13. Heavy sparks dance around Sorrenn as wisps of electricity travel up and down his body. 

You see Sorrenn the Grand Champion of Duskruin Arena. He...
  14. Adrian knows why!
  15. You see Hlendril. He appears to be a Human from Honneland. He is taller than average. He appears to be very young. He has almond-shaped grey eyes and...
  16. You see Maiden Leafiara Autumnwind the Scion of Shaundara. She appears to be a Half-Sylvan. She is tall and has a slender build. She appears to be...
  17. So the previous portrait with the crazy eyebrows was done before the owner let me know he had changed the character look. Personally I think he did...
  18. You see Sabotage Develop the Pyromancer. He appears to be a Mhoragian Halfling. He is taller than average and has a heavy, potbellied body. He...
  19. You see Lisbethany the Goodwoman. She appears to be a Half-Elf of the Tehir tribes. She is shorter than average and has a full-figured body. She...
  20. You see Lisbethany the Goodwoman. She appears to be a Half-Elf of the Tehir tribes. She is shorter than average and has a full-figured body. She...
  21. You see Rose Guardian Cylnthia Kythnis. She appears to be an Ardenai Elf. She is taller than average. She appears to be in the prime of life. She has...
  22. You see Hlendril. He appears to be a Human from Honneland. He is taller than average. He appears to be very young. He has almond-shaped grey eyes and...
  23. You see Nurielle. She appears to be a Sylvankind. She is shorter than average. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has mismatched sea blue...
  24. You see Ososis the Merciless Executioner of Duskruin Arena. He appears to be a Giantman. He is very tall. He has sparkling pale blue eyes and blotchy...
  25. You see Great Lord Demagor VanCador the High Priest of Charl. He appears to be a Giantman of the Grot'karesh Clan. He is tall. He appears to be in...
Showing photos 26 to 50 of 54
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast