Photo 9 of 14 from Gemstone IV Fan Art

A current fan favorite:

You see GameMaster Retser the King of the North. He appears to be a Bro. He is tall. He appears to be very young. He has gold eyeshadow lined blue-green eyes and brown skin. He has very short, meticulously feathered upright vibrant dyed red hair. He has an angular face. He has a jagged red and blue lightning bolt crashing across his face. He is wearing a shiny gold star, a black leather-banded chronograph, a white badge that reads "HELLO. MY NAME IS RET-SER" scrawled in pink Sharpie, a white v-neck shirt, a bright blue Thundercats fanny-pack with Snarf bedazzled on the front, some black waxed denim jeans, and a pair of black sandals.

Photo Added
06-08-2017, 01:46 PM
Album
Gemstone IV Fan Art
Added by
Tisket

Photo Comments

1. Tisket
  2. Ltlprprincess
    Love this, omg!
  3. Tisket
    This is courtesy of MC who was able to grab his text "look." Also, I accept full responsibility that his Snarf bag is not bright blue. So disappointed in myself.
  4. Awesome! BUT the hands are a tad bit plasticky/mannequiny. Clothes could have maybe a wrinkly or two or greater sheen if the fabric is just that smooth. But wow, you rock Tisket.
  5. Tisket
    Yeah, the shirt texture could be better. I don't have a large selection of contemporary clothing in my arsenal so had to use an older item.
  6. MotleyCrew
    ROFL, thats perfect!
  7. Tisket
    I'll probably do a closeup just because I like the way the facial tatt turned out.
  8. Kayse
    Amazing. This has so much win in it. I. can't. even.
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 8 of 8