Photo 25 of 54 from Character Portraits Pt 6

You see Lady Ciyuka the Wandering Mystic. She appears to be a Sylvankind. She is shorter than average. She appears to be in the spring of life. She has tilted pale blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has waist length, thick golden blonde hair twisted into a high, neat bun and held in place with some tiny cyan aquamarine gems arranged in a spiral design. She has a heart-shaped face, a classical nose and dimpled cheeks. Perched precariously on the tip of her nose, she wears a pair of diamond-tipped ebonwood cat eye glasses that look as though they may fall off at any moment.

Photo Added
06-30-2018, 02:29 PM
Album
Character Portraits Pt 6
Added by
Tisket

Photo Comments

1. SonoftheNorth
    Decent rack
  2. Tisket
    lol, I chose to make her busty because of the reference information provided to me by the owner.
  3. Latrinsorm
    you definitely nailed the precariousness of the glasses haha. i opened it and thought 'how are those staying on in action pose?!?' but it all adds up with the description. the softer brushes (or whatever) are a nice touch too, real nice
  4. Tisket
    Thanks. I went a little too soft focus on this but I liked the result. Might redo it depending on feedback from the owner. Might not.
  5. Avamagozma
    Oh I love it! Ciyuka looks like she's about to punch someone's eyeballs into their braincase!
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 5 of 5