Photo 17 of 60 from Character Portraits Pt. 5

You see Squire Legionnaire Malinya Astald'elen Vaalor the Crimson Legion Reservist. She appears to be an Elf. She is average height and has a trim figure. She appears to be young and untried. She has large, lavender-sheened dark lilac-hued eyes and fair skin. She has long, sleek champagne-hued hair tied into a loose ponytail with a crimson-hued gold-trimmed hair-tie. She has a straight nose and delicately curving, svelte pointed ears. The pale blonde of her hair is echoed in her lashes and eyebrows, the former being long and curled and the latter arching strikingly.

Photo Added
03-21-2017, 01:53 AM
Album
Character Portraits Pt. 5
Added by
Tisket
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photo Comments

1. Tisket
  2. Ltlprprincess
    I'll let the player know this is ready! Thank you!
  3. Tisket, you're perfect on everything except.. the eyes. Metals, skins, hair, is at pro levels but the eyes on all your creations give yourself away. On dolls, or paintings or whatever the one thing that gives away an "alive" or "doll" is ALL in the eyes. Anyhow, even when I do quick 20 dollar portraits on the street, the eyes take half the time. It's what everyone innately is accustomed to seeing on a natural level.
  4. Ltlprprincess
    Can you please keep your trolling to the forum threads and away from people's albums?
  5. Jhynnifer
    The piece is really nice, Tisket. Those purple sclera kind of freak me out.

That hair though <3 <3 <3
  6. everan
    I've never perused your albums before. You're very talented and it was great seeing a lot of old friends in your portfolio. Rohese, hot. I always liked her, but hadn't envisioned her like that. In fact, a lot of folks I envisioned were never based on their character description, but rather on their name and personality. I think I should have paid more attention.
  7. Tisket
    @ everan: I do a lot of pm-ing with the owners or the person requesting the portrait and they supply me with photo references of how they "see" their character or how they plan to develop their character in the future, and sometimes the result isn't always what is reflected in the text description. I do try to use the text as closely as I can though.

@ Jhynnifer: Yeah, the sclera is different but I couldn't figure out what exactly the text meant. If it's wrong the owner can let me know and I will fix it though.
  8. Tisket
    It's okay ltlpriprincess, macgyver is actually correct here. The eyes are the most challenging thing (after lighting) for me.
  9. Latrinsorm
    I agree that eyes are important. I disagree that Tisket's eyes leave anything to be desired, I have found them to be extremely evocative. If we look at this picture the eyes are certainly inhuman but so are the ears, the facial structure... she's an elf, after all! It would be worse if she did seem human, no?
  10. drauz
    @macgyver - just because someone Jackson Pollocks your face doesn't mean you were giving him a portrait. Or is that what the kids call it nowadays.
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast