Photo 22 of 60 from Character Portraits Pt. 5

You see Master Fromer Gmaker Faendryl the Elder. He appears to be a Dark Elf. He is tall in stature. He appears to be venerable. He has crimson-rimmed frost opal blue eyes and flawless ebon-hued skin. He has shoulder length, silky argent-white hair drawn back from his face and bound in place by an opalescent silvery vaalin diadem set with a shard of pale grey shadowglass. He has an angular face, a straight-edged nose and narrow, delicately pointed ears.

Photo Added
02-28-2017, 02:44 PM
Album
Character Portraits Pt. 5
Added by
Tisket
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photo Comments

1. Tisket
    AKA Fromer the Younger.

For some reason I can't access Imgur at the moment to upload the uncompressed image but will later.
  2. Androidpk
    Master Fromer, sausage king of Chicago.
  3. FlayedAngel
    Nice!
  4. Tisket
    @ pk: I don't even know what that means. I'm sure it's funny though.
  5. Fromer
    I love it! Somehow the eyes seem to "speak" more in this version. Really great work.
  6. Tisket
    I think that's because I changed the direction of the gaze so it's looking at the camera. Or moreso than the first one.
  7. Androidpk
  8. Tisket
    I weep for the future.
  9. Tisket
    Apparently I'm not the only one having issues accessing Imgur today. I'll upload the uncompressed version tomorrow.
  10. First is way better, seriously. This one you're losing all texture around the eyes, feels like he's wearing a burglar's mask. Plus, now he looks way too young, like someone in his late 30's. First one definitely!
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast