Photo 32 of 54 from Character Portraits Pt 6

It is difficult to get a good look at Naamit due to the number of mirror images of her nearby. You see Mistress Naamit Braggiani the Herald. She appears to be a Giantman. She is shorter than average. She appears to be in her golden years. She has piercing vibrant green eyes and pale, alabaster skin. She has thick locks of long, glossy black hair flowing down her back. She has an angular face, a prominent nose and a fleshy, muscular build with generously proportioned hips. She has a myriad of thin chain-shaped scars running across her exposed flesh.

She has a deep black cuff of finely polished glaes in the middle of her nose, a deep black ring of finely polished glaes in her lip, a faint scar on her neck, a tattoo of a blackened craquemarte extending from the throat downward past the collarbone, and a tattoo of a crimson heart pierced with a silver dagger on her chest.

Photo Added
05-21-2018, 07:29 PM
Album
Character Portraits Pt 6
Added by
Tisket

Photo Comments

1. Tisket
    I got a request from the owner a while ago and then lost the PM during the PC hack and I hadn't copied it to my character info file. Completely forgot about it until the owner asked what the fuck was going on with it, lol. Sorry it took so long!
  2. FlayedAngel
    Ooooh, this is very nice.
  3. Ltlprprincess
    Dat ass...
  4. ktig
    Every day is a leg day!
  5. ShinaraGSIV
    I love how strong she looks and the detail work around her throat. I now have a much clearer visual of one of my favorite characters in GS <3
  6. Tisket
    Glad you were able to notice the throat and chest work. It faded more than I wanted during the post work process.
  7. Latrinsorm
    so much i love about this! the lighting, the shoulders, the ink, the generous proportions
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 7 of 7