Character Portraits Pt 6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Second group portrait for the Elanthian Vogue. This one includes, left to right: Luxelle Machtes Ashrim, Rovvigen Aniket, Naamit DMVMD-Braggiani,...
  2. Group Portrait requested for the Elanthian Vogue. Read about it here: https://gswiki.play.net/Elanthian_Vogue:_Eorgaen_5118 

This first portrait...
  3. Phaenna closeup.
  4. You see Phaenna the Cadet. She appears to be an Elf. She is tall. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has sparkling crystal blue eyes and...
  5. Gasparr again (sans hat, if you want to see his hat go back a couple of portraits) 

You see Gasparr McDonough the Herald. He appears to be a Human....
  6. Avaia again.
  7. Owner changed the hair so here's his updated look: 

You see Torva. He appears to be a Vaalor Elf. He is tall. He appears to be very young. He has...
  8. You see Avaia Daemones the Witch. She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf. She is tall. She appears to be in the spring of life. She has clouded milky...
  9. I told the owner that I was probably not going to get to this for a while longer and he was so nice about the delay that I just sat down and finished...
  10. You see Torva the Renouncer. He appears to be a Vaalor Elf. He is tall. He appears to be very young. He has violet eyes and fair skin. He has very...
  11. Another unsolicited portrait. This warrior got smooshed when he capped earlier this week and my cleric was on hand to raise him. So this is a...
  12. This is a revised version of Vishra with changes made because of the discussion in the comments of the previous version and to reflect owner input on...
  13. Another random portrait using the in-game profile function without owner permission or input. Oddly enough it doesn't give the eye color, it just...
  14. Since I've only ever seen this character at a table here he is basking in a post-dreavening glow. 

You see Dreaven the Empath. He appears to be a...
  15. You see Lady Ciyuka the Wandering Mystic. She appears to be a Sylvankind. She is shorter than average. She appears to be in the spring of life. She...
  16. You see Banty Rhoustier. He appears to be a Dwarf of the Khanshael. He is diminutive.  He appears to have come of age.  He has drooping-lidded pea...
  17. You see Brokkrsten Airmidanu the Resurrector. He appears to be a Dwarf of the Khanshael. He is very tall. He appears to be youthful. He has...
  18. You see Selaesia Airmidanu. She appears to be an Illistim Elf. She is tall. She appears to be very young. She has deep-set pale grey eyes and fair...
  19. You see Lady Sheha. She appears to be a Human from Selanthia. She is average height. She appears to be very young. She has piercing crystal blue eyes...
  20. I did a random portrait of this character and talked to the owner afterward. I have redone the portrait as a result of the conversation. 

You see...
  21. This is another unsolicited portrait. Had fun interacting with this character in Vaalor last night. He's a hoot. 

> 
You see Drooke the Gamesman....
  22. It is difficult to get a good look at Naamit due to the number of mirror images of her nearby. You see Mistress Naamit Braggiani the Herald. She...
  23. You see Maliku al-Amlak the Battlechanter. He appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes. He is very tall. He has dark-rimmed black eyes and parched,...
  24. This is another unsolicited portrait of a chick who helped out my baby rogue a couple days ago. I created the hair as a png layer for Photoshop a few...
  25. Name: Kreek 
Profession: Warrior 
Title: Destroyer 
Race: Dwarf   Gender: Male 
Clan: Greetok Clan 
He is shorter than average.  He appears to be in...
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 44
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast