Character Portraits Pt 6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Got a third party request to create an updated portrait of Cryheart for use as an avatar or something. Forgot to post it here, so doing that now....
  2. You see Grand Lord Radeek Andoran the Desert Strider. He appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes. He is taller than average. He appears to be in...
  3. You see Oleevia. She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf. She is taller than average. She appears to be mature. She has piercing stormy grey eyes and...
  4. You see Lady Darksin Iveia Faendryl the Victor of the Phoenix. She appears to be a Dark Elf. She appears to be very young. She has smoke outlined...
  5. You see Nemt the Troubadour. He appears to be a Halfling. He is tiny. He appears to be very young. He has bloodshot sea green eyes and tanned skin....
  6. The owner requested a portrait a long ass time ago but it fell through the cracks because I'm shitty at keeping track of stuff sometimes. Also, she...
  7. You see Meggiemae the Grandmaster of the Hidden Moon. She appears to be a Dwarf. She is strikingly tall and has a well-toned frame. She appears to be...
  8. You see Kaskha Sida'Myssa again.
  9. You see Kaskha Sida'Myssa. She appears to be a Half-Elf. She is of a middling height and has a thin petite frame. She appears to be in the spring of...
  10. You see Lady Adene Andrenae the Hedgewizard. She appears to be a Half-Sylvan. She is average height. She appears to be in the spring of life. She has...
  11. Second group portrait for the Elanthian Vogue. This one includes, left to right: Luxelle Machtes Ashrim, Rovvigen Aniket, Naamit DMVMD-Braggiani,...
  12. Group Portrait requested for the Elanthian Vogue. Read about it here: https://gswiki.play.net/Elanthian_Vogue:_Eorgaen_5118 

This first portrait...
  13. Phaenna closeup.
  14. You see Phaenna the Cadet. She appears to be an Elf. She is tall. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has sparkling crystal blue eyes and...
  15. Gasparr again (sans hat, if you want to see his hat go back a couple of portraits) 

You see Gasparr McDonough the Herald. He appears to be a Human....
  16. Avaia again.
  17. Owner changed the hair so here's his updated look: 

You see Torva. He appears to be a Vaalor Elf. He is tall. He appears to be very young. He has...
  18. You see Avaia Daemones the Witch. She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf. She is tall. She appears to be in the spring of life. She has clouded milky...
  19. I told the owner that I was probably not going to get to this for a while longer and he was so nice about the delay that I just sat down and finished...
  20. You see Torva the Renouncer. He appears to be a Vaalor Elf. He is tall. He appears to be very young. He has violet eyes and fair skin. He has very...
  21. Another unsolicited portrait. This warrior got smooshed when he capped earlier this week and my cleric was on hand to raise him. So this is a...
  22. This is a revised version of Vishra with changes made because of the discussion in the comments of the previous version and to reflect owner input on...
  23. Another random portrait using the in-game profile function without owner permission or input. Oddly enough it doesn't give the eye color, it just...
  24. Since I've only ever seen this character at a table here he is basking in a post-dreavening glow. 

You see Dreaven the Empath. He appears to be a...
  25. You see Lady Ciyuka the Wandering Mystic. She appears to be a Sylvankind. She is shorter than average. She appears to be in the spring of life. She...
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 54
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast