Elanthia Imagined.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Updated my height chart Same heights fancy with fancy new characters.
  2. page3
  3. Just...a stormy little village... 

not sure what to call this... 
probably "too much FX"
  4. This one was actually inspired by something Raelee posted on the officials and not an event in game.. 

...really nothing to see here move along...
  5. Demons 

you can compare it to my first draft here http://forum.gsplayers.com/album.php?albumid=40&attachmentid=6738 

I think the Vathor looks...
  6. Another attempt at magic camo..
  7. This is, perhaps, an over the top representation of 608+601 
Ranger Camo and Colors.
  8. Lornon Black Mass 

Sheru doesn't want to kill you he wants to drive you stark raving insane. 

So...the story behind this one is Grhim said I...
  9. A Vaaloish (vaalorite, Vaalorum?) Knight 

Really this is more about the eahnor armor than the person in it, Eahnor is one of those in game metals...
  10. I had a few comments, reputation remarks, and pm's about my avatar...so here it is BIGGER!
  11. Palestra training, 

Faendryl warriors who specialize in magical protection.
  12. Rook...still working on this raven beaked mask thing but... 

Rook.
  13. Miniatures! 
Tried to make the epic battle of in game rock-m-sock'm robots in a somewhat realistic way... 

These things are kind of funny when you...
  14. You seem them all the time in game, the landing dwarf on the dock, captain jelly beard... Dwarves and boats...you wouldn't think it would work but...
  15. Sitting on the dock of the bay 
Watching the tide roll in.
  16. Burghal in Talador.
  17. Oasis Paradise 

My last Tehir piece I think, I wanted to do a Tehirian (tehrinite?) paradise scene, they are a harsh people in a harsh land with a...
  18. Really just wanted to do a picture of Dendum in his native environment, being a Wendwillow that would be near a river and in the forest.
  19. An undead army...gee who has one of those? 

well damn...that didn't upload right...good if your on your phone I guess...if not go here...
  20. Tehir Couple with a bit better lighting.... 

..I find I have a tendency to make things too dark and they darken even more in the upload here...but...
  21. The Tehir
  22. Someone asked me to do a four foot tall mean looking dog...well here is a four foot tall dog.
  23. Another Krolvin 
I was going for the lost in rough water look...not sure if I got it right or not to be honest.
  24. One hot witch 

...feel free to use this photo for your online avatar at your favorite dating site.
  25. Just some random Magistar 

...playing around a bit too much with the filters I think.
Showing photos 1 to 25 of 50
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast